Script complexity Script stability Script anti-bans
    [||||||||||] [||||||||||] [||||||||||]

Core features:
    • Auto fishes at user-specified locations
    • Some locations support banking, others are powerfish & drop only
    • Optional cooking at Barbarian Village & Entrana
    • Easy-to-use GUI when initiating the script
    • Optimized to run efficiently and reduce CPU usage
    • Intended to utilize the official OSRS client (any client size)
    • 100% color

Extra features:
    • Drops fish via shift-drop method (if powerfishing)
    • Break system
    • Heft amount of anti-ban including custom content
    • Single player
    • Walking via minimap by default (I recommend mainscreen as it seems to be far less detectable)
    • Optional on-screen stats reporting
    • Detects if you're wielding a harpoon for tuna/swordfish/sharks
    • Optional dragon harpoon level boosting (must be wielded, does not handle (or) style harpoons)
    • Auto-detect low combat lvls to take a safer walking path if fishing & banking in Draynor
    • If HP loss is detected while fishing in Draynor, you'll run to the bank and the script will terminate
    • Flying fish detection & spot switching if fishing for minnows
    • If fishing in Karamja, boards to boat to Port Sarim and stores fish in the nearby deposit box
    • Settings saving & loading for convenience

Supported locations:
    • Draynor [shrimp/anchovies] [bank/powerfish]
    • Lumbridge [trout/salmon] [powerfish]
    • Barbarian village [trout/salmon] [bank/powerfish/cook]
    • Entrana [shrimp,trout] [powerfish/cook]
    • Karamja [tuna,lobster] [bank/powerfish]
    • Catherby [tuna,lobster,shark] [bank/powerfish]
    • Grotto [leaping trout/salmon/sturgeon] [powerfish]
    • Mount Quidamortem [leaping trout/salmon/sturgeon] [powerfish]
    • Piscatoris fishing colony [monkfish] [bank/powerfish]
    • Fishing guild [tuna,lobster,shark] [bank/powerfish]
    • Platform [minnow] [powerfish]

Requirements:
    • Simba 1400+ (only tested using 32bit version)
    • SRL-F
    • Highly recommended using the official client to avoid taking over the mouse & keyboard

How to use:
    • Additional script settings are found at lines 23-25
    • Run the script while logged in
    • In-game brightness set to max
    • XP bar set to either Fishing or Total XP
    • Have your player near your desired fishing area
    • Already have your fishing tools/feathers in your inventory or worn
    • Only feathers are supported bait for leaping fish
    • If fishing minnows leave slot #2 open
    • If fishing on Karamja, you must have 5k+ coins in your inventory and you must have completed Pirate's Treasure quest

GUI example setup:

Additional notes:
    Obviously not a complete and final release but I've been working on this for some time now and we're long over-due for new content. I've tried to target the most popular locations however Corsair Cove has yet to be implemented but is planned for a future release. I also plan to introduce a progressive system along with tool gathering and expanding upon the screen reporting feature with perhaps live interaction. Like with my other scripts, please feel free to give feedback and suggestions. My testing with this script is limited so I apologize if I've over-looked possible flaws. Be sure to report them!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Flight; 07-25-2022 at 11:58 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Was waiting for the release, nice work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thanks for the release Flight! Keen to test it. I'm getting the following error, can you please advise what I'm missing with the walker, I'm assuming this is an include:

+----------------------------------------------------
    [00:00:24:937]:[Login]: Logging in player
    [00:00:24:969]:[Login]: Attempt 1
    [00:00:36:922]:[MM2MS]: Unknown zoom level, reading from options...
    [00:00:37:547]:[MM2MS]: Current zoom level: 49
    Runtime error: "MatchTemplateMask: Cache is empty" at line 282, column 30 in file "C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Includes\SRL\osr\walker\w alker.simba"

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennigan View Post
    Thanks for the release Flight! Keen to test it. I'm getting the following error, can you please advise what I'm missing with the walker, I'm assuming this is an include:

[00:00:24:937]:[Login]: Logging in player
    [00:00:24:969]:[Login]: Attempt 1
    [00:00:36:922]:[MM2MS]: Unknown zoom level, reading from options...
    [00:00:37:547]:[MM2MS]: Current zoom level: 49
    Runtime error: "MatchTemplateMask: Cache is empty" at line 282, column 30 in file "C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Includes\SRL\osr\walker\w alker.simba"
    Not quite sure where that's originating from, but my advice would be putting all your Simba-related content in one location, such as "C:/Simba/". In there put Simba 1400 along with all your scripts (this one included) and SRL. Do that, make sure your SRL include is up to date and try it again.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

perfect as always, woodcutting script would be awesome as well.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Great stuff flight welcome back
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

I've been using this script over the past couple of days and got my fishing up from level ~20 up to 60 and have the following comments to make:
    1. It seems that when fishing you continously click the spot in which you're fishing, is this intentional? I would of thought it might be better to just have it click once and only click again if the spot were to move but you may think otherwise.
    2. When trying to use the form to use the email and password for my account it didn't seem to actually enter the full email address? I managed to get around this by passing constants in a tweaked version of the script so I can basically ignore that box.
    3. The progress report (In Simba, not the on screen one) seems to not update some times? Not sure if it's the break handler that's causing this.
    4. XP gained comes up as 0 when fishing at Barb Village, wouldn't it be better just to set it that every catch is worth the XP for a trout rather than trying to detect if it was salmon/trout and figuring out XP that way. Not sure if that's the same with any other selections at other locations.

Here is a progres report of my most recent run:
    Progress Report:
    +---| STATS |----------------------------------------
    |- Script Runtime : 03h 36m 46s
    |- XP gained      : 0(0 / hr)
    |- Fishing for    : Trout
    |- Fish caught    : 1144(317 / hr)
    |- Until break    : 00:05:17
    |- Until shutdown : 29m 09s
    [Bot]: Thanks for using Flight's AIO Fisher!
    Succesfully executed in [05:07:33].

I have additional lines in the debug window under this, but can confirm the script did continue running despite where the progress report hung.

Anyway, after all that let me say I really appreciate the work you've put in with the new instructions for setting up Simba and the script you've provided. It's really helped me make a few really rubbish scripts just to do some basic inventory processing at the G.E!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    I've been using this script over the past couple of days and got my fishing up from level ~20 up to 60 and have the following comments to make:
    1. It seems that when fishing you continously click the spot in which you're fishing, is this intentional? I would of thought it might be better to just have it click once and only click again if the spot were to move but you may think otherwise.
    2. When trying to use the form to use the email and password for my account it didn't seem to actually enter the full email address? I managed to get around this by passing constants in a tweaked version of the script so I can basically ignore that box.
    3. The progress report (In Simba, not the on screen one) seems to not update some times? Not sure if it's the break handler that's causing this.
    4. XP gained comes up as 0 when fishing at Barb Village, wouldn't it be better just to set it that every catch is worth the XP for a trout rather than trying to detect if it was salmon/trout and figuring out XP that way. Not sure if that's the same with any other selections at other locations.

Here is a progres report of my most recent run:
    Progress Report:
    |- Script Runtime : 03h 36m 46s
    |- Fish caught    : 1144(317 / hr)
    |- Until break    : 00:05:17
    |- Until shutdown : 29m 09s
    Succesfully executed in [05:07:33].

I have additional lines in the debug window under this, but can confirm the script did continue running despite where the progress report hung.

Anyway, after all that let me say I really appreciate the work you've put in with the new instructions for setting up Simba and the script you've provided. It's really helped me make a few really rubbish scripts just to do some basic inventory processing at the G.E!
    Thank you for the feedback and bringing these issues forward. I did a short test run today to see if I could replicate the issues you're having.

1) This was caused by the simple player fishing giving false negatives. For lure fishing, 2 things are checked to determine if your player is fishing: the fishing spot you clicked is still active and has your player gained XP via the XP bar. Enabling debug mode showed that the script still (somewhat) accurately tracked the fishing spot so the issue must lie with XP being detected. Unfortunately I cannot rely alone on tracking a fishing spot because whereas MM2MS is wonderfully accurate, it's not 100%. So what you can do the remedy this is adjusting the timeout limit for lure-based fishing to something higher, such as 10000 (10 seconds) as opposed to its default 5 seconds. In the script I believe this is line 1423:
    Simba Code:
    'Trout':
        begin
          Self.Timeout      := 5000;
    It was set to 5 because I developed the script with an already very high fishing level, so most fish were caught very quickly. I'll make the adjustment on the script itself and shall push it through with the next update, whenever that may be.

2) I'm unsure why that may be happening. Login.AddPlayer is called directly with what's in the player settings input boxes, so as long as those are correct I don't foresee any problems. I've had this same setup log in my account several times. If you don't already, I would recommend having your client remember your username and see if that doesn't address the issue.

3/4) I haven't had this issue myself. I enabled & disabled breaks, same with on-screen reporting and the XP gained counter seem to function correctly. I also tried banking mode, no issues there. The XP gained is completely based off of your XP bar, whether it's set to total or fishing only. I suppose I'll have to test it further to replicate that particular issue.

Again thanks for bringing these issues up. Give those suggestions a try and see if that doesn't remedy your script.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Thank you for the feedback and bringing these issues forward. I did a short test run today to see if I could replicate the issues you're having.

1) This was caused by the simple player fishing giving false negatives. For lure fishing, 2 things are checked to determine if your player is fishing: the fishing spot you clicked is still active and has your player gained XP via the XP bar. Enabling debug mode showed that the script still (somewhat) accurately tracked the fishing spot so the issue must lie with XP being detected. Unfortunately I cannot rely alone on tracking a fishing spot because whereas MM2MS is wonderfully accurate, it's not 100%. So what you can do the remedy this is adjusting the timeout limit for lure-based fishing to something higher, such as 10000 (10 seconds) as opposed to its default 5 seconds. In the script I believe this is line 1423:
    Simba Code:
    'Trout':
        begin
          Self.Timeout      := 5000;
    It was set to 5 because I developed the script with an already very high fishing level, so most fish were caught very quickly. I'll make the adjustment on the script itself and shall push it through with the next update, whenever that may be.

2) I'm unsure why that may be happening. Login.AddPlayer is called directly with what's in the player settings input boxes, so as long as those are correct I don't foresee any problems. I've had this same setup log in my account several times. If you don't already, I would recommend having your client remember your username and see if that doesn't address the issue.

3/4) I haven't had this issue myself. I enabled & disabled breaks, same with on-screen reporting and the XP gained counter seem to function correctly. I also tried banking mode, no issues there. The XP gained is completely based off of your XP bar, whether it's set to total or fishing only. I suppose I'll have to test it further to replicate that particular issue.

Again thanks for bringing these issues up. Give those suggestions a try and see if that doesn't remedy your script.
    So I've done a few minor runs since your post and have the following to mention:
    1. What you've mentioned is spot on, I changed this to 15000 and seems to be a lot less constant, this is only due to my fishing level being a bit low but I think changing it to 10 is wise, or perhaps a random number between 10000 and 15000?

2. I think this was likely a me error, so feel free to disregard. Just tested it again now and it seemed to behave fine. Is there any way to have it remember last settings or is that a bit much? Minor inconvenience of course!

3/4: Not sure if the screenshot here helps, I don't think I have anything set up incorrectly...
    https://i.imgur.com/LV4Sjyv.png
    I also seem to have varying results of the break actually taking place when mentioned, unless I'm misunderstanding the form. I get the antiban small mini breaks but I done a small test of 40 minutes, to take a break after 10 minutes for 6 minutes and am still running currently:
    Progress Report:
    |- Script Runtime : 21m 28s
    |- Fish caught    : 156(436 / hr)
    |- Until shutdown : 17m 06s
    [Bot]: Returning to the fishing spots

One other thing I noticed was the banking seemed a bit fast, I manually added a wait around this section to counteract that as sometimes it was trying to right click items that didn't exist because it had already depositted them:
    Simba Code:
    if Self.ToolSlots.Len < 1 then
        Bank.DepositAll
      else
        for i:=0 to 27 do
          if Inventory.IsSlotUsed(i) then
            if (not InIntArray(Self.ToolSlots, i)) then
            begin
              Bank.DepositSlot([i, BANK_DEPOSIT_ALL], False);
              wait(200, random(550, 700)); //Inserted a sub 1 second wait between each right click deposit.
            end;
    Just to reiterate, these are all very mintor things, and the overall script is working very well. I've also started using the mainscreen walking method and am impressed by how well that handles it.

I might cherry pick your barb village set up and potentially add in a W/C and Cooking element to it, though I might be biting off more than I can chew... watch this space!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Looks good. Not completely caught up on the latest stuff.

I just have a few small points to make.
    Line 746:
    > Self.RSW.WebWalk(Self.BankTile);
    You can also change the PathRandomnesss parameter to say 100% (1.0), this can cause it to walk a different path all together, it wont stray too much, but in longer walks; it will show notably, maybe not relevant for you.

Example paths generated at 100% rnd from varrock to fally: https://imgur.com/a/zV7RcoE

You also did this at line 507:
    > dTPA += r.ToTPA.ConvexHull().Connect();
    when you convert a rectangle to a TPA it's already in the form of a polygon, so no need to run convexhull on it.
    > dTPA += r.ToTPA.Connect();
    should do.

Otherwise very good usage of the include. Taking it to it's limits pretty much.
    I am glad to hear you are happy with the mainscreen walking, I was always a bit skeptical about how well it would do in real scenarios due to elevation in areas.
    Last edited by slacky; 08-15-2021 at 07:38 PM.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Thank you Flight for the new release. We needed a quality script which uses the new features. It has sped up my bot making progress as it has let me see how everything works. Appreciate it
    Stay Blessed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

What and where is this mainscreen walking method these guys are talking about Flight? Do they mean WalkBlind method? As that method still uses the minimap I'm pretty sure
    Stay Blessed

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    One other thing I noticed was the banking seemed a bit fast, I manually added a wait around this section to counteract that as sometimes it was trying to right click items that didn't exist because it had already depositted them:
    Simba Code:
    if Self.ToolSlots.Len < 1 then
        Bank.DepositAll
      else
        for i:=0 to 27 do
          if Inventory.IsSlotUsed(i) then
            if (not InIntArray(Self.ToolSlots, i)) then
            begin
              Bank.DepositSlot([i, BANK_DEPOSIT_ALL], False);
              wait(200, random(550, 700)); //Inserted a sub 1 second wait between each right click deposit.
            end;
    Just to reiterate, these are all very mintor things, and the overall script is working very well. I've also started using the mainscreen walking method and am impressed by how well that handles it.

I might cherry pick your barb village set up and potentially add in a W/C and Cooking element to it, though I might be biting off more than I can chew... watch this space!
    Good advice, I'll make the adjustment to the next version of the script.

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    Looks good. Not completely caught up on the latest stuff.

I just have a few small points to make.
    Line 746:
    > Self.RSW.WebWalk(Self.BankTile);
    You can also change the PathRandomnesss parameter to say 100% (1.0), this can cause it to walk a different path all together, it wont stray too much, but in longer walks; it will show notably, maybe not relevant for you.

Example paths generated at 100% rnd from varrock to fally: https://imgur.com/a/zV7RcoE

You also did this at line 507:
    > dTPA += r.ToTPA.ConvexHull().Connect();
    when you convert a rectangle to a TPA it's already in the form of a polygon, so no need to run convexhull on it.
    > dTPA += r.ToTPA.Connect();
    should do.

Otherwise very good usage of the include. Taking it to it's limits pretty much.
    I am glad to hear you are happy with the mainscreen walking, I was always a bit skeptical about how well it would do in real scenarios due to elevation in areas.
    Thank you Slacky for the kind words and advice as well. As far as ConvexHull goes that was a method I never used in the past so naturally I was experimenting with it along with MMtoMS in the development of this script. That's something I sometimes forget to do; remove testing & debugging bits of code before releasing publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by slayr288 View Post
    What and where is this mainscreen walking method these guys are talking about Flight? Do they mean WalkBlind method? As that method still uses the minimap I'm pretty sure
    What you're looking for is line 23:
    Simba Code:
    MSWalking  = False;
    Change that to true and the script will handle walking completely via the mainscreen.

After having made a new account just a couple days ago I'm applying all parts of this script to give it rigorous testing. As a result I'm noticing improvements to be made in different areas, all of which will be implemented in the next version. So if there's additional features you'd like to see please do suggest them here. As for account settings saving, I won' be adding this yet as I have bigger plans to work on a universal account settings saving & loading system to be used in any script. No idea yet when this will be as I've not yet begun working on it, but that's the plan anyways.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Nice, thank you. It is funny flight, you helped me get started on the scripts many years ago, and here you are again helping out
    Stay Blessed

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slayr288 View Post
    Nice, thank you. It is funny flight, you helped me get started on the scripts many years ago, and here you are again helping out
    If that's the case then I consider my stay a success. Among other reasons, I'm here to help.

Version 1.1 released.

• Adjusted fishing timeout limits
    • Patched a bug that didn't allow correct detection of low cmb lvl
    • Safer walking to and from the fishing spots in Daynor for low lvl players
    • Rework of finding nearby populated fishing spots
    • IsFishing detection for all modes reworked
    • Greatly improved the accuracy of HoverMSTile antiban
    • Spot-switching for fly fishing in Barbarian Village improved
    • Patch for "XP Gained" report variable
    • Added Karamja fishing support

This is a significant update as it brings a far better way to detect if the player is fishing along with far more versatile spot-finding. The previous method for is fishing detection relied on static global object tracking of which I pieced together long ago for a guild mining script. This proves useful for an object that will be consumed by a single player, unlike fishing spots. So what's done now is the 4 adjacent tiles to the N/S/E/W of the player are monitored after clicking a spot. When your player has stopped walking the script will determine which of those 4 tiles are populated with an active fishing spot and exclusively monitor that spot until either you have a full inventory, your player has stopped animating or the tile is no longer populated.

As I mentioned before I built this revision around a fresh account. First thing was addressing shrimp fishing in Draynor. With the adjustments made I'm happy to announce that the script kept my account safe from combat and flew far past 20 Fishing without taking damage here. After that it was on to fly fishing in Barbarian Village. I noticed right away the "spam clicking" and thus redid how fishing was detected, as mentioned above. With that problem solved my account quickly reached 50 Fishing and had outgrown simply fly fishing in F2P. This lead to sculpting support for fishing high level fish on Karamja, and a simple method for handling the pesky boat ride back and fourth. Again, if you choose to fish here, you will need no less than 5000 coins with you and have already completed the Pirate's Treasure quest.

This is probably the last update to this script for a while unless issues are brought to my attention. Having now a very solid fishing script I shall devote time & resources to other scripts or lend a helping hand to SRL-OSR itself.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Awesome stuff Flight. So excited to see someone getting back into creating content for the forum. Way to lead the way! I hope to translate my minimal RS3 scripting knowledge into OSRS using your scripts. Youre a legend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Script doesn't seem to check whether or not it is even fishing. Just hangs and does nothing after a spot is depleted or if it clicks the wrong fishing spot. This was tested at Catherby.

Edit: managed to get it to stop hanging somehow. And even when it works properly it doesn't seem to check the uptext of the fishing spot it's clicking on (despite it having this in the script looking at it myself) and it'll just constantly keep trying to click on net spots on catherby desperately trying to find one that'll let it start fishing. I'd stick to spots that only have one option to click on currently.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Her0nz View Post
    Script doesn't seem to check whether or not it is even fishing. Just hangs and does nothing after a spot is depleted or if it clicks the wrong fishing spot. This was tested at Catherby.

Edit: managed to get it to stop hanging somehow. And even when it works properly it doesn't seem to check the uptext of the fishing spot it's clicking on (despite it having this in the script looking at it myself) and it'll just constantly keep trying to click on net spots on catherby desperately trying to find one that'll let it start fishing. I'd stick to spots that only have one option to click on currently.
    I tested Catherby minutes ago and there are some inconsistencies with switching spots. I made some minor tweaks to the script and it performs solidly. If you'd like I can send you the adjusted copy and let you give it a spin.

What makes no sense to me however is your script not detecting that your player is fishing, and furthermore not recognizing uptext. These both hint towards unsupported game settings. Are you using version 1.1? Are you using the official (non-Steam) Oldschool client? Is your brightness set to max? What's your in-game zoom level? What client configuration are you using? Another piece that may help me identify your issue is if you send me a screenshot of your player in-game, including the client itself. If you choose to do this, go ahead and block out your username so that stays private.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I tested Catherby minutes ago and there are some inconsistencies with switching spots. I made some minor tweaks to the script and it performs solidly. If you'd like I can send you the adjusted copy and let you give it a spin.

What makes no sense to me however is your script not detecting that your player is fishing, and furthermore not recognizing uptext. These both hint towards unsupported game settings. Are you using version 1.1? Are you using the official (non-Steam) Oldschool client? Is your brightness set to max? What's your in-game zoom level? What client configuration are you using? Another piece that may help me identify your issue is if you send me a screenshot of your player in-game, including the client itself. If you choose to do this, go ahead and block out your username so that stays private.
    Yep I have the oldschool client (as much as I despise it). Been botting for years so my brightness has been max for as long as I can remember. Tried all the zoom levels honestly, and I tried both fixed and nonfixed clients. I also tried using runelite and dropping the remote input and it just straight up wouldn't work at all.

I'll send you a pm with my character and my setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Got the script working great. Tested most aspects of the script (not all locations) but I've gotten several hour progs multiple times with no hiccups. Highly recommended and probably one of the best fishing scripts I've ever used.
    Only suggestion I'd have is to add Entrana as a power fishing spot since it's seldom traveled and it has the same kind of layout as lumbridge.

Can't wait to see more.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Got the script working great. Tested most aspects of the script (not all locations) but I've gotten several hour progs multiple times with no hiccups. Highly recommended and probably one of the best fishing scripts I've ever used.
    Only suggestion I'd have is to add Entrana as a power fishing spot since it's seldom traveled and it has the same kind of layout as lumbridge.

Can't wait to see more.
    I've been kicking around adding a freestyle fishing mode that could be set in-game and used to fish anywhere in the world map, but obviously be limited to powerfishing only. I might work on that soon. In any case I'm very pleased to know the issues you had before were resolved with version 1.15. Given that, I'll go ahead and upload the adjusted version to the OP.

Version 1.15 released.
    This simply adjusts some timing and distance values for spot-switching & finding. It also has a more appropriate way of handling critical errors that might occur with RSWalker during in-game walking.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    :[Antiban]: Break time remaining: 0 minutes
    [06:33:51:391]:[Antiban]: Break finished
    [06:33:51:391]:[Login]: Logging in player
    [06:33:51:407]:[Login]: Attempt 1
    Terminating: Time to shutdown
    Succesfully executed in [06:34:03].]

All is working well, but with one nitpick being that if the script ends while in a break it will login then immediately log off. Some check to tell when it's in a break when the timer goes would be great so it doesn't bother logging back in.

So far I've done 47-80 fishing.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    :[Antiban]: Break time remaining: 0 minutes
    [06:33:51:391]:[Antiban]: Break finished
    [06:33:51:391]:[Login]: Logging in player
    [06:33:51:407]:[Login]: Attempt 1
    Terminating: Time to shutdown
    Succesfully executed in [06:34:03].]

All is working well, but with one nitpick being that if the script ends while in a break it will login then immediately log off. Some check to tell when it's in a break when the timer goes would be great so it doesn't bother logging back in.

So far I've done 47-80 fishing.
    Just to clarify so I understand the situation completely, you have a shutdown time that happens to end during one of the breaks. As a result the script will log you back in from the break and then determines the shutdown time has expired and logs out/shuts down, sound correct? If that's the case thanks for brining it to my attention, I'll have to overwrite the include's antiban procedure for taking breaks, but that should be an easy fix.

Version 1.2 is coming along nicely. It mostly consists of patches to make a few things more stable, but I've also changed the on-screen progress report. The old one was really an eye sore, this one I think is much easier to look at. Thoughts?

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Just to clarify so I understand the situation completely, you have a shutdown time that happens to end during one of the breaks. As a result the script will log you back in from the break and then determines the shutdown time has expired and logs out/shuts down, sound correct?
    Yes that is correct. It will log in, realize the time is over then instantly log out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Have had two accounts banned using this so far. Second time i spent a decent amount of time playing legit getting every other skill to 30 to make the account seem more real. Got banned fishing at barb with banking both times. Was running it for 3-5 hours once a day using the break system. It was using minimap to bank. Noticed it also mis clicks the fishing spot semi often as it runs back and forth between them at barb village. Got to roughly 72-74 fishing both times. Script never broke, always finished. Very unclear how I am getting banned honestly. Script seems very good otherwise.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information