Thread: looking for a bit of help with a raid bot code structure

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Default looking for a bit of help with a raid bot code structure

ok so im pretty sure i can accomplish what im after but want to do it ina more simpler way than im familiar with. the bot would basically teleport using a command then run short distance and click a door and then look for an npc and kill it, find the "ladder" notvery far away once in found a key in inventory then click ladder to go up and find another npc on next floor. kill it then find the same ladder in same area real close. repeat the if found key then move to ladder for a 3rd time and on the 4th floor kill the boss and teleport to a chest to open loot then bank it and repeat. im trying to use case statements i think or is there some other way i can accomplish this because the way i would curently have to do this would be a mess/pain and i know there has to be a better more efficient way of accomplishing this. thanks to any and all willing to help or throw suggestions my way. cheers hope your life is going well <3 you can find me here or on discord if youd like.
    >:)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

bump
    >:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

https://gitlab.com/branon/SRi the gold_digger.simba script gives examples of walking around navigating obstacles such as doors and the tunnel under a Falador wall.

Some more script examples: https://gitlab.com/Saml1991/sri_scripts

Thread Information