Current version: 1.0.1
    Last updated: 2/4/2022

Script complexity Script stability Script anti-bans
    [||||||||||] [||||||||||] [||||||||||]

Core features:
    • Completes the Seers Village rooftop Agility course
    • Picks up marks of grace along the way
    • Eats food when HP falls below a (user-defined) threshold
    • Auto detects food in the inventory (supported: trout/salmon/tuna/lobster/swordfish/monkfish/sharks/cake)
    • Breaking system
    • Optimized to run efficiently and reduce CPU usage
    • Intended to utilize the official OSRS client
    • Should work in any client mode/size/zoom level
    • 100% color

Requirements:
    • Simba 1400+ (only tested using 32bit version)
    • SRL-F
    • Highly recommended using the official client to avoid taking over the mouse & keyboard
    • 60+ Agility

How to use:
    • Can start anywhere in the course, but I recommend near the beginning
    • Have enough food for your desired run time (The script does not withdraw more food from the bank)
    • Have your XP bar permanently visible with either total XP or Agility XP
    • Recommended zoomed out a decent amount (30-10) with a large client to have most obstacles visible

Additional notes:
    Nearly all development of this script was done in resizable mode with the client having a decent expansion. Whereas some testing was done (successfully) in other modes, sizes and zoom levels, I'd still recommend using a large client zoomed fairly far out. I can foresee too near of a zoom level being an issue for say detecting a picking up marks of grace. Otherwise it should work pretty solidly. I didn't include food withdrawing because it would take a very long time to deplete an inventory of food from obstacle failures; running any script for that long is just not a wise decision. Personally I was getting 34K XP/Hr with little failures. Upon the release I raced up to and past level 70 Agility, and because the script is structured in such a way, converting this to a Pollnivneach roof-hopper should require little effort (I hope). The script itself hasn't been tested for hours on in (I believe I always capped it at 2.5 hour sessions) so there's a chance something doesn't operate properly. Again, if you come across any issues please be sure to report them to me directly or post on this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Flight; 02-04-2022 at 01:49 PM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Grats on yet another release Flight, if only I had the agility level required to use this!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Amazing release, can't wait to test it once i get home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

first of all

thank you for the tremendous effort that you are doing to upkeep this amazing work

after trying the script for around an hour, I had to shut it down, there is a suspicious delay that occurs between actions, such as, when it jumps from one platform to another it has a bot like delay, it just sits there for few seconds before it goes for the next platform obstacle, solving this issue would make this script/bot and easy 10/10

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntzer View Post
    first of all

thank you for the tremendous effort that you are doing to upkeep this amazing work

after trying the script for around an hour, I had to shut it down, there is a suspicious delay that occurs between actions, such as, when it jumps from one platform to another it has a bot like delay, it just sits there for few seconds before it goes for the next platform obstacle, solving this issue would make this script/bot and easy 10/10
    That sounds like the anti-ban is initiating some AFK or losing focus. The output box in Simba should say if that's the case. If the anti-ban is occurring too frequently for your preference then you could change that at, I believe, line 92:
    Simba Code:
    procedure TScript.SetupAntiban();
    begin
      Antiban.Skills += ERSSKILL.AGILITY;
      Antiban.AddTask((ONE_MINUTE*1),  @Mouse.RandomMovement);
      Antiban.AddTask((ONE_MINUTE*6),  @Antiban.RandomRotate);
      Antiban.AddTask((ONE_MINUTE*5),  @Self.DoLoseFocus);
      Antiban.AddTask((ONE_MINUTE*5),  @Antiban.HoverMSNPCs);
      Antiban.AddTask((ONE_MINUTE*4),  @Antiban.HoverMSPlayers);
      Antiban.AddTask((ONE_MINUTE*20), @Antiban.HoverSkills);
      Antiban.AddBreak(ONE_MINUTE*25, ONE_SECOND*40, 0.2, 0.0);
      if BREAKAFTER <> '' then
        Antiban.AddBreak(ONE_MINUTE*StrToInt(BREAKAFTER),ONE_MINUTE*StrToInt(BREAKFOR), 0.2, 1.0);
    end;

Current projects:

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Updated to version 1.0.1.
    • Compatible with SRL-F 1.0.3
    • Patch for location calibration (reflects Pollnivneach Roof-Hopper's structure)
    • Decrease in frequency of anti-ban

Current projects:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I've been really loving the SRL-F Library thanks for the great work mate.

I hope to be releasing some fun things soon.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacz24 View Post
    I've been really loving the SRL-F Library thanks for the great work mate.

I hope to be releasing some fun things soon.
    Thank you jacz24, but the real credit lies with Olly and Slacky as they assembled the lion's share of SRL. I've only added bits and pieces here and there in that version of the include. I'm glad you're enjoying the include; I'll be keeping an eye out for your work.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Hey again buddy. I'm trying to adapt your script to Canifis (hope you don't mind), but not sure how to grab the right .png of the Canifis rooftop. Any recommendations? I see you used a custom map instead of the world map (I'm assuming it's faster to work off a small map chunk).

On another note, I always find your scripts so elegant

Regards,
    cause

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    Hey again buddy. I'm trying to adapt your script to Canifis (hope you don't mind), but not sure how to grab the right .png of the Canifis rooftop. Any recommendations? I see you used a custom map instead of the world map (I'm assuming it's faster to work off a small map chunk).

On another note, I always find your scripts so elegant

Regards,
    cause
    Cause it's sure nice to see you around my friend! By all means, edit the script however you see fit. For the rooftop map itself, I think this is the correct map? It's been ages since I've ran that course:

If it's not, or the accuracy is off, my only other suggestion would be painstakingly copy & paste snapshots of your minimap. The previous era of RSWalker, which gathered the local map through memory reading (if my memory serves me right), had a nifty tool to auto-create map files. If there's old versions of that include floating around then that could be tweaked a bit to give truly accurate map pieces.

And thanks for the kind words by the way.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Cause it's sure nice to see you around my friend! By all means, edit the script however you see fit. For the rooftop map itself, I think this is the correct map? It's been ages since I've ran that course:

If it's not, or the accuracy is off, my only other suggestion would be painstakingly copy & paste snapshots of your minimap. The previous era of RSWalker, which gathered the local map through memory reading (if my memory serves me right), had a nifty tool to auto-create map files. If there's old versions of that include floating around then that could be tweaked a bit to give truly accurate map pieces.

Hey thanks for that map chunk! I'll take a look, otherwise I'll be editing away haha. Yeah the forums seem a bit dead :S...must not have been any big bot ban waves lately. Hope you survived your Colorado winter, I'm north of you and we still have snow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post

Yeah I tried that auto program with little success. I think its possible to get it working again but I gave up.

I tried to map out rogues den for AIOCooker but was never able to.

Let me know if you find something!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hi, I just tried running this script and ran into the following error message: "Runtime error: "Index out of range (index:-1, low:0, high:100)" at line 63, column 30 in file my_path_xxx". I am quite new to simba so I don't quite know what this means (I did test that SRL-F is compiling properly if that is relevant). I am running the official client in fixed mode and I have tried starting the script with different levels of zoom. Most times it just gives me the above error message but sometimes it opens the report button and then gives the error message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Been running this script for a while and there's an issue that requires me to babysit the operation.

Upon failing the tightrope (Obstacles[2]) the script doesn't seem to recognize that it failed and the bot keeps running east and eventually terminating.

Not sure why Minimap.PercentBlack() < 10 isn't picking up the failure. I added some debug lines to the script to see where it's failing exactly and will reply when I have some better info.

Running in fixed client mode, Jagex OSRS client, full brightness, no desktop scaling, and zoom set to 20%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I have the Kandarin Hard Diary complete so that I'm able to use the Camelot teleport, so I had to do a small bit of editing to make it teleport instead of walk back to the beginning. The other plus side is that doing it upon failure is also quicker as well so it's even better xp rates.

With that said, it's been running nearly perfectly so far since I worked out a small timing issue with adding in teleporting. Huge props on the script Flight, you did a great job!

Client settings: JagexLauncher_BKBxAG4Mva.png (via JagexLauncher_nyZ3P7bmP9.png), JagexLauncher_Vh59owvgHs.png, camera angle as high as possible.
    Last edited by lucidxenigma; 01-08-2023 at 04:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lucidxenigma View Post
    I have the Kandarin Hard Diary complete so that I'm able to use the Camelot teleport, so I had to do a small bit of editing to make it teleport instead of walk back to the beginning. The other plus side is that doing it upon failure is also quicker as well so it's even better xp rates.

With that said, it's been running nearly perfectly so far since I worked out a small timing issue with adding in teleporting. Huge props on the script Flight, you did a great job!

Client settings: JagexLauncher_BKBxAG4Mva.png (via JagexLauncher_nyZ3P7bmP9.png), JagexLauncher_Vh59owvgHs.png, camera angle as high as possible.
    I haven't made much progress with debugging as I haven't had a lot of time to do it. The problem I am seeing is that the bot doesn't properly detect that it has failed an obstacle. I have my camera angle as high as possible with brightness up all the way and zoom pretty far out. The logic the script uses to detect failure is to check the minimap for amount of black present as when you're in the agility course, most of the minimap is black.

Do you mind sharing what version of SRL-F you're using and the version of the script? I am using SeersRoofHopper_V1_0_1 and SRL-F v1.0.7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Bot keeps running east and terminating after failure, is there an updated version?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doorgaan View Post
    Bot keeps running east and terminating after failure, is there an updated version?
    What error are you getting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tragic View Post
    What error are you getting?
    when it fails an obstacle it runs east and logs out, i think because it does not find the starting point of the course while it is couple spots to the right.

[00:25:33:454]:[Antiban]: Random Small Rotate
    [00:26:46:172]:[Walker]: Failed to advance path
    [Bot]: Failed to walk to obstacle
    [00:26:46:172]:[Antiban]: Random Small Rotate
    [00:26:58:407]:[Walker]: Failed to advance path
    [00:26:58:407]:[Antiban]: Random Small Rotate
    [00:27:08:266]:[Walker]: Failed to advance path
    [Bot]: Failed to locate obstacle: Wall climb
    [Bot]: Index: 0, Loc: SURFACE, Ang: 67.0545395167925
    Succesfully executed in [00:27:09].

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I am playing with fixed classic layout, and fully zoomed out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doorgaan View Post
    I am playing with fixed classic layout, and fully zoomed out
    If this is anything like his Poll script then you shouldn't be zoomed out the whole way. I also find that resizable works better on Flight's scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

first time testing this. Not bad. Glad to be back <3

[====================================]
    [ Seers Roof-Hopper 1.0.1 ]
    [ by Flight ]
    [ Runtime : 40M 18S ]
    [ XP Gained : 22923(34121 / Hr) ]
    [ MOGs Taken : 11(16 / Hr) ]
    [ Success Rate : 91% ]
    [ Until Shutdown : 01H 39M 00S ]
    [ Seers Roof-Hopper 1.0.1 ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    This is kind of like me going to the a dentist and asking them what i should do about my elbow hurting.

Thread Information