6 Post(s)

Default Fossil Island Crab Killer

Hi all, I present to you my first script:

Fossil Island Crab Killer v1.0

Fossil Island locations:
    21ef62eb9a.png

Setup:
    • Be on Fossil Island
    • Find a world with an open 3-crab spot (East/West - see image)
    • Set Auto-Retaliate to ON.
    • Change
      Simba Code:
      AGGRO := AGGROEAST;
      RESET := RESETEAST;
      to Either Aggroeast/Reseteast and Aggrowest/Resetwest depending on which spot is free
    • Run the script!
    • Depending on killspeed, you can adjust "Self.WaitCombat(10);" to a higher number if you are killing too fast.

Script:
    • Basically this script will AFK auto-retaliate for you without having to reset or press anything to stay logged in, then reset your aggro on the crabs.
    • I've had a reasonable amount of success with this script (especially in the East location) but I would still babysit it if possible.
    • It currently does not eat food but that would not be hard to add in if you choose, and I plan to add it in eventually - for safety I'd recommend at least 40 defense and Rune armor.

Future To-Do:
    • Add Eating
    • Add Banking (If chest is made on Fossil Island)
    • Change Anti-Ban
    • Fix issue of not attacking active crabs after a reset (if someone else runs past them they will activate and roam for a while before resetting - you can manually attack them to reset them

Please let me know if you have any issues, but I've had multiple 3/4/5 hour run times at the East spot without any issues. The only issue I could see coming up would be if someone else activates the crabs while you are resetting as it mainly auto-retaliates.

Also big thanks to Flight for the guide on how to make your own first script as it really helped (and you can probably spot some of the code used in this), as well as MasterBB for helping with the waiting combat issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tringy; 02-18-2022 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Excellent release Tringy and congrats on your first script. I'll be giving it a test run soon.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Congrats on the release! Nice to see some new public scripts. I'll have to check out SRL-F, seems cool.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thanks for the support, it's been fun learning how to write scripts instead of just leeching them :-)

I'm going to release an update for this script hopefully in the next few days that adds in banking and eating -- I've had some problems with the west spot so the next thing I plan to add in after that is automatic attacking of loose crabs to reset them.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

@Tringy,

Nice work! Always love to see script releases.

I briefly looked through it. I'm unfamiliar with the SRL-F include. I'm not even sure what the official include adopted by villavu is (perhaps there isn't *1*, maybe there's a couple).

I'd keep an eye on how random your loops are, specifically when you wait between actions. Be sure you're not always waiting an identical amount of time in each loop. Keep it up!

Thread Information