Thread: Cant get tutorial island script to run

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Lightbulb Cant get tutorial island script to run

When i try to run the kingsTutIsland script i keep getting these error's. When i run another script i also get these kind of error's. Is there something wrong with my simba install

Simba Code:
    Simba's code parser encountered errors in a include. This could break code tools:
    "'
    RoundClose' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    Colon' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "InvalidTypeKind found unsafe" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    Begin' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    End' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    SemiColon' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"

WARNING: Target window is performing it'
    s own scaling.
             This script might not work if another display scaling level is used
    WARNING: Target window is performing it's own scaling.
    Duplicate declaration "ReflectionArrayType" at line 1, column 1 in fil

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dennis View Post
    When i try to run the kingsTutIsland script i keep getting these error's. When i run another script i also get these kind of error's. Is there something wrong with my simba install

Simba Code:
    Simba's code parser encountered errors in a include. This could break code tools:
    "'
    RoundClose' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    Colon' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "InvalidTypeKind found unsafe" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    Begin' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    End' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"
    "'
    SemiColon' expected found 'unsafe'" at line 12, column 59 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\libWalker.dll"

WARNING: Target window is performing it'
    s own scaling.
    WARNING: Target window is performing it's own scaling.
    Duplicate declaration "ReflectionArrayType" at line 1, column 1 in fil
    could you provide a link to the script you're trying to run (or did you already post in the script author's thread?)

willing to help, but i need to know the script you're using.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the script you're trying to run? If so then it's stated on the thread that it was last updated on May 14 2020, so it's likely outdated. What you could do is contact the author of the script and inquire about any updates or plans to update. I see you posted there on the script, that's a good start as well. It's quite possible to fix the script but you wouldn't be able to publicly release it without permission. Also based off the errors you provided I would say there's no issues with how you installed Simba itself; it's far more likely the use of an outdated script and/or include.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Thread Information