Thread: [Remote Input]:[Fatal]: Failed to pair client Succesfully / Cannot Initialize Maps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Br0d3r1ck; 03-19-2022 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Deleted
    Last edited by Br0d3r1ck; 03-19-2022 at 05:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hey,

[00:00:00:468]:[RSClient]: Client mode changed: FIXED

Is not an error, its just a piece of information- it has seen your OSRS client and detected you are in fixed mode (other modes are ERSClientMode = (
    UNKNOWN,
    FIXED,
    RESIZABLE_CLASSIC,
    RESIZABLE_MODERN
    ); )

I also play in fixed mode and get this message every time I use a script with the SRL include.

Another way to see what is happening when the script starts and stops could be to run with debugging. From the simba client the menu at the top of the client click Script> Run with debugging. This will then open a window and state each function/procedure that is executed in the script - you can look at the code running just before it stops and determine the reason from those.

Edit: I've just seen the code you are running. It sounds like it is executing it without issue. Is your mouse moving? (you won't see the mouse moving if you are remotely accessing the desktop. Something like a right click might be a better test, or moving to multiple locations over the mainscreen so you can see the different in game floor tiles highlight as the mouse moves)

Thread Information