Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Default [OSR] Flight's Motherlode-Miner

Current version: BETA Final
    Last updated: 7/25/2022

Script complexity Script stability Script anti-bans
    [||||||||||] [||||||||||] [||||||||||]

Core features:
    • Mines in the Motherlode mining area (Currently upper level only)
    • Repairs the northern strut when the water stops flowing
    • Grabs a hammer during strut repairs if not found in the inventory (and optionally drops it after repairs)
    • Targets veins not currently being mined by other players
    • Supports all standard pickaxes (Bronze-Dragon) + Crystal & Infernal (does not handle ornamental pickaxes)
    • Support for both standard & upgraded ore sacks
    • Supports gem bags
    • Deposits via the deposit box, so no pin # is required
    • Breaking system
    • Optimized to run efficiently and reduce CPU usage
    • Intended to utilize the official OSRS client (by default uses Remoteinput; does not hijack your mouse/keyboard)
    • Should work in any client mode/size/zoom level
    • 100% color

Requirements:
    • Simba 1400+ (only tested using 32bit version)
    • SRL-F [1.0.5+]
    • Highly recommended using the official client to avoid Simba hijacking the mouse & keyboard
    • 72+ Mining
    • Access to the upper level of the Motherlode mine

How to use:
    • Start anywhere near the bank or anywhere within the supported areas as shown below
    • Have your equipment already worn (Prospector outfit, Amulet of Glory, Varrock armor, pickaxe if possible)
    • Have your XP bar permanently visible with either total XP or Mining XP
    • Strongly recommended to have a large client size and your camera zoomed out a decent amount (30-10)

Additional notes:
    As mentioned above, this is currently only in its BETA stage and is actively being developed. As a result all I've accomplished so far is mining in the upper level, however I've built it in such a way that should make for easy completion of the rest of the entire area. The majority of the script was made within the the first few days but for weeks now I've been testing and tweaking snippets to make it perform as smoothly as possible. There are still bugs that exist, mostly due to RSW not able to read as accurately in this area.

The script is quite stable as is, however should you come across any critical bugs that compromise the integrity of the script, please do report them here or PM me directly. I've only solo tested it so far. In the mean time I'll begin work on the remainder of the script and patch up any bugs reported to me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Flight; 07-25-2022 at 11:51 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

This looks like a very nice script, seems like it took some time to make. I had a qucik look and it seems like you store the rock positions which is pretty much what I had in mind back when I expeimented with motherlode.

I hope to see you contirbute some of the more important changes that was made, if not most changes that you make to your include into SRL, it does indeed take more time to get stuff in there, but if we dont keep up with eachother the differnece might get to be so big that we can't help eachother out in the future.
    --- Now I am aware that Olly is changing SRL once again, unsure how breaking it is.. Stability in the long term should be preferred when there is few users, and the design that is, is pretty flexible for the longrun, I hope it's not that breaking.

GJ!

/Slacky out
    Last edited by slacky; 04-16-2022 at 12:12 AM.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Congrats on another amazing release Flight!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    This looks like a very nice script, seems like it took some time to make. I had a qucik look and it seems like you store the rock positions which is pretty much what I had in mind back when I expeimented with motherlode.

I hope to see you contirbute some of the more important changes that was made, if not most changes that you make to your include into SRL, it does indeed take more time to get stuff in there, but if we dont keep up with eachother the differnece might get to be so big that we can't help eachother out in the future.
    --- Now I am aware that Olly is changing SRL once again, unsure how breaking it is.. Stability in the long term should be preferred when there is few users, and the design that is, is pretty flexible for the longrun, I hope it's not that breaking.

GJ!

/Slacky out
    Yes, many hours sank into this one; it was/is certainly a challenging area. I figured statically storing vein tiles would be the best approach for limiting which veins to target per zone, as I've learned from past experience, trying to interact with an unreachable object multiple times equates to short-lived account. However knowing that you had the same idea is reassuring that I used the correct tactic here. To address some of the inaccuracies in the Motherlode mine area I also tried (unsuccessfully) reviving your older RSWalker which utilized memory-scanning, even just to produce a pure 512x512 map piece for this area. I'll circle back to that task later on as I've more pressing items on my agenda.

You make a great point about continuing group efforts towards building SRL-OSR; absolutely agreed. I did notice Olly's newest direction of handling in-game interfaces, although admittedly I've yet to use that branch of the include. And whereas I don't yet understand why the need to overhaul interfaces in the include, I trust Olly has a good reason for this; he's an intelligent person and I trust his judgement. Perhaps what I'll do is wait until he's gotten that branch of the include to a stable point, as well as Simba 1500, then I'll change over and try pushing some updates his way.

Progress Report:
    [================================]
    [ Motherlode Miner BETA          ]
    [           by Flight            ]
    [ Runtime    : 02H 14M 56S       ]
    [ XP Gained  : 87201(38774 / Hr) ]
    [ Nuggets    : 27(12 / Hr)       ]
    [ Coal       : 301(134 / Hr)     ]
    [ Gold       : 252(112 / Hr)     ]
    [ Mithril    : 274(122 / Hr)     ]
    [ Adamantite : 185(82 / Hr)      ]
    [ Runite     : 23(10 / Hr)       ]
    [ Shutdown   : 13M 31S           ]
    [     Motherlode Miner BETA      ]
    Last edited by Flight; 04-18-2022 at 12:57 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Can't wait for the guild miner release to power level and get to the upper level

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Hey Buddy long time no see.. hope you're doing well.

So happy you released this script! Looking forward to your future releases as well as progression on this one!

Some initial feedback (Observation over a 20 Minute Run):

• Camera rotation for finding new ore veins is extremely bot like very static & precise rotations and very fast.
    • When it mines a full load of ores and goes to click the ladder, i personally would simply just left click it. (Noticed it right clicking it to go down sometimes)
    • After depositing ores to go back and mine more, it would click close by to the ladder then climb back up - I assume this is to help the script find the players location being close to ladder to interact with it. Although with a fairly large screen size of the client you can quiet easily see the ladder to left click. This would make it more "Human".
    • When it has a full load of pay dirt , it right clicks the ladder to go down sometimes and even though it right clicks it misses it? seems strange.

Future implementations
    • Would you consider implement this script to run on runelite? It would help finding the veins a lot more easier with it's graphical symbol (Runelite shows where the ores are present and when not present) it would save it from doing the bot like rotations.
    • Runelite will also allow you to zoom the camera out beyond standard parameters of runescape which may help in navigation.
    • Consider an option for dropping the gems if found to get full inventory of pay dirt.
    • Ability to use special attack on dragon pickaxe for boost

Potential Bug

After running the script a few times the script keeps looping "clearing the rockfall" function and erratically keeps spamming mine ore vein and clears the rockfall when it re-appears.

Code:
    [========================================]
    [ Motherlode Miner BETA                  ]
    [               by Flight                ]
    [ Runtime    : 19M 47S                   ]
    [ XP Gained  : Bugged Read total XP      ]
    [ Nuggets    : 5(15 / Hr)                ]
    [ Coal       : 73(221 / Hr)              ]
    [ Gold       : 35(106 / Hr)              ]
    [ Mithril    : 30(91 / Hr)               ]
    [ Adamantite : 20(61 / Hr)               ]
    [ Runite     : 0(0 / Hr)                 ]
    [ Shutdown   : 02H 44M 21S               ]
    [         Motherlode Miner BETA          ]
    Will continue to run this on and off as the development progresses.

Thank you again for letting us try it out
    Last edited by Note; 04-27-2022 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Special Attack Option
    Current Rank Supreme Master First Class

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Good to see ya, Note! Thanks a million for the detailed report. This along with any suggestions really helps me out.

The camera angle adjustments act this way because it's the best method I've found so far to gather realistic potential veins within a specific zone. This is to avoid trying to mine a vein that say is visible but outside of the zone we're currently in. And while there is randomness associated with it, indeed it's not the ideal way to find potential veins. Now I have improved this in the next revision of which I'm currently testing.

The ladder clicking ordeal: The right-clicking is actually choosing 'Walk-here' if your SCREENWALK is set to True. In this particular instance it's due to trying to walk to the ladder but the uptext is not 'Walk-here', so the walker right-clicks instead of left-clicks. This has actually been solved in my current revision, along with much faster object-interacting via clicking-while-walking.

In the future I may develop a version that utilizes RuneLite but it's likely not going to be any time soon. I feel much safer about using the OEM client as well as not having my keyboard/mouse hijacked.

Gem-dropping would be a sensible (optional) addition. Whereas I've only played on ironman accounts for years now, I can understand gems may not have much value to accounts with access to free trade.

As soon as I score a dragon pickaxe on my account I'll certainly add the special attack boost to this script. I imagine it would be no problem to add blindly (mimicking AIO-Fisher's special boosting) but without the ability to test it thoroughly I'm leaning against it for the time being.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Code:
    [===================================]
    [ Motherlode Miner BETA             ]
    [             by Flight             ]
    [ Runtime    : 01H 45M 32S          ]
    [ XP Gained  : Bugged for me but idc]
    [ Nuggets    : 26(15 / Hr)          ]
    [ Coal       : 379(215 / Hr)        ]
    [ Gold       : 197(112 / Hr)        ]
    [ Mithril    : 220(125 / Hr)        ]
    [ Adamantite : 78(44 / Hr)          ]
    [ Runite     : 0(0 / Hr)            ]
    [ Shutdown   : 01H 22M 40S          ]

Nearly a 2hour session log

Still having some issues with clearing rock fall - occurs rarely but when it does come to that state, it always wants to clear the rock fall as soon as it appears and bugs around trying to find new ore veins.

Potential update: Not sure how to tackle this but, when choosing to drop the hammer, It will drop a pay dirt to make space ofc, but when it fixes the wheel and returns to deposit the pay dirt. It doesn't pick up the dropped pay dirt. - consider picking it up?

Potential bug: Found that sometimes when the wheel is fixed by another player the script detected that the wheel was fixed but as soon as it reaches the deposit cart to deposit the pay dirt - The script logs out. (Sadly couldn't get debug log for it)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Updated to Beta 2
    • More randomized walking to mining zones
    • Improved + faster rockfall clearing
    • Faster pay-dirt depositing, ore sack searching, and ore depositing
    • Will deposit pay-dirt even if the water isn't flowing (If the the pay-dirt cannot be deposited, the script will repair the strut)
    • Faster ladder climbing
    • Optional in-game world-hopping if player chat is detected nearby

As with nearly all of my scripts, developments to the scripts brings changes, additions and fixes to SRL-F. I know it's inconvenient to update includes so often but this is how progress is made. I was hoping to hold out on pushing v1.0.5 until I've implemented a fairy rings interface but that will take some time to do correctly. Anyways, SRL-F v1.0.5 brings a permanent fix to correctly read the XP bar, as well as a nifty, very rapid in-game world-switcher feature, which is (optionally) utilized in the beta 2 version of this script. @slacky: I received your message via Github; drop me a PM as I'd like to discuss additions to SRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Potential update: Not sure how to tackle this but, when choosing to drop the hammer, It will drop a pay dirt to make space ofc, but when it fixes the wheel and returns to deposit the pay dirt. It doesn't pick up the dropped pay dirt. - consider picking it up?

Potential bug: Found that sometimes when the wheel is fixed by another player the script detected that the wheel was fixed but as soon as it reaches the deposit cart to deposit the pay dirt - The script logs out. (Sadly couldn't get debug log for it)
    I've considered adding that tidbit in the script to pickup a dropped pay-dirt on the ground. It'll be on my agenda for a full release but for the time being it's just not high priority. I'm really spread thin these days.

The strut-repairing; I don't believe I've witnessed that issue before, that's interesting. The beta 2 version handles depositing pay-dirt differently; I'm fairly positive this will resolve the issue you've had.
    Last edited by Flight; 05-08-2022 at 02:28 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

LOVE THE NEW UPDATE!

Works amazingly - Progress report for a full 2hour+ session

Code:
    [ Motherlode Miner BETA 2        ]
    [           by Flight            ]
    [ Runtime    : 02H 14M 27S       ]
    [ XP Gained  : 84044(37503 / Hr) ]
    [ Nuggets    : 36(16 / Hr)       ]
    [ Coal       : 432(193 / Hr)     ]
    [ Gold       : 250(112 / Hr)     ]
    [ Mithril    : 261(116 / Hr)     ]
    [ Adamantite : 116(52 / Hr)      ]
    [ Runite     : 0(0 / Hr)         ]
    [ Shutdown   : 01M 48S           ]
    [     Motherlode Miner BETA 2    ]
    I did encounter an issue for the chat detection world hopper function - unsure what it was so - ill run another test shortly with that feature on and see if i can spot it but without that feature it was awsome!

Loved the new interaction for ladder climbing up and down. The ore vein detection is a heck lot better much more "smoother".
    The new implementation of depositing pay dirt whilst the water wheel isn't working is also a good move! Just ran smoothly. Babysitting was done only on the last half hour of the script as i was out and about.

Can't wait to see what this would be like with the implementation of dragon pick special attack and as you progress on finding the ore veins better.

Thank you - Will be running the script a bit more over the next few weeks. So lots more data and suggestions to come through

Edit: Found that when the script detects chatter - It attempts to world hop but, noticed it on 2 instances that it either got stuck on the menu that has the options to log out or world switch or when it does have the world list visible it doesn't click the world to switch to.

I do have non US worlds in my list as it's based out for aus worlds
    Code:
    WORLDLIST    = [387,388..391,424,527..529,531,532,534,535];
    Last edited by Note; 05-08-2022 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Bug found?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi Flight, first of all, thank you for the release. I've used the script for 2 days now and noticed a slight change on its performance on the 2nd day.

As Note stated, it sometimes keeps looping the "clearing rock fall" function and while it happened a few times it never terminated the script. It ran through the entire run time that I set up every time I ran it, taking breaks and shutting down when finished. This was with the first iteration of the script.

Today however, I've yet to run it for more than 30 minutes at a time, as it terminates every time it "cannot reach an object". This keeps happening with rock falls and when fixing the strut while depositing the pay-dirt. With neither of the 2 versions.

All in all, really nice script, when it worked it ran pretty much flawlessly, but somehow it has not been functioning well today.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuccasDad View Post
    Hi Flight, first of all, thank you for the release. I've used the script for 2 days now and noticed a slight change on its performance on the 2nd day.

As Note stated, it sometimes keeps looping the "clearing rock fall" function and while it happened a few times it never terminated the script. It ran through the entire run time that I set up every time I ran it, taking breaks and shutting down when finished. This was with the first iteration of the script.

Today however, I've yet to run it for more than 30 minutes at a time, as it terminates every time it "cannot reach an object". This keeps happening with rock falls and when fixing the strut while depositing the pay-dirt. With neither of the 2 versions.

All in all, really nice script, when it worked it ran pretty much flawlessly, but somehow it has not been functioning well today.
    Interesting perhaps flight can give more insight on this..

My two cents: Try deleting both scripts you have already - and ensure that you have updated to the latest include version of SRL-F
    Re-downloaded V2 of the script and plug in your settings and re-try?

Some osrs settings that i use is : resizable layout of RS and i just dedicate my full 2nd monitor for it, Max brightness and zoomed out about 90-100%

It's working perfectly fine for me as i write this message, apart from the chat hop function but that could be something that im doing wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

My two cents: Try deleting both scripts you have already - and ensure that you have updated to the latest include version of SRL-F

Some osrs settings that i use is : resizable layout of RS and i just dedicate my full 2nd monitor for it, Max brightness and zoomed out about 90-100%

It's working perfectly fine for me as i write this message, apart from the chat hop function but that could be something that im doing wrong.
    Thank you very much for your input. As of now everything is updated but will definitely try reinstalling everything once I get home and test it on a full monitor. Cheers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Manually stopped - Another proggy

Code:
    [=================================]
    [ Motherlode Miner BETA 2         ]
    [            by Flight            ]
    [ Runtime    : 03H 02M 08S        ]
    [ XP Gained  : 110134(36279 / Hr) ]
    [ Nuggets    : 41(14 / Hr)        ]
    [ Coal       : 536(177 / Hr)      ]
    [ Gold       : 354(117 / Hr)      ]
    [ Mithril    : 353(116 / Hr)      ]
    [ Adamantite : 115(38 / Hr)       ]
    [ Runite     : 0(0 / Hr)          ]
    [ Shutdown   : 02H 20M 06S        ]
    [     Motherlode Miner BETA 2     ]

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Edit: Found that when the script detects chatter - It attempts to world hop but, noticed it on 2 instances that it either got stuck on the menu that has the options to log out or world switch or when it does have the world list visible it doesn't click the world to switch to.

I do have non US worlds in my list as it's based out for aus worlds
    Code:
    WORLDLIST    = [387,388..391,424,527..529,531,532,534,535];
    I'll look into this issue this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by LuccasDad View Post

My initial thought is that the client instance you had loaded at this time has a very off-colored local map, making it quite difficult for RSWalker to correct determine your location. It's actually the reason why Beta 2 has an updated map image that goes along with it; the new map image is closer to the average of both extremes, very light and very dark maps. So a more immediate fix would be to logout, close out and reload a new client. Run the script again and see if that performs better for you. If you're still having issue shoot me a PM with a screenshot of your client so I can check your dimensions, mode and layout. Be sure to black out sensitive information such as your display name and XP bar.

The problem you described here is related to what you wrote before, correct? That the world-hopper itself is having issues? I'll do some testing around this feature this evening to try and recreate your issue. In the mean time you might consider just disabling this feature on line #12 .

Current projects:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I'll look into this issue this evening.

My initial thought is that the client instance you had loaded at this time has a very off-colored local map, making it quite difficult for RSWalker to correct determine your location. It's actually the reason why Beta 2 has an updated map image that goes along with it; the new map image is closer to the average of both extremes, very light and very dark maps. So a more immediate fix would be to logout, close out and reload a new client. Run the script again and see if that performs better for you. If you're still having issue shoot me a PM with a screenshot of your client so I can check your dimensions, mode and layout. Be sure to black out sensitive information such as your display name and XP bar.

The problem you described here is related to what you wrote before, correct? That the world-hopper itself is having issues? I'll do some testing around this feature this evening to try and recreate your issue. In the mean time you might consider just disabling this feature on line #12 .
    You are correct the world hop is the issue - Currently running the script without that feature and can say it runs pretty smoothly with 3+ hours of testing every day almost since release of V2.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Nice script! A bit of a late run by me, had to work on a iron 'quild mine' miner to get level 72 mining. I now got tons of ores, the dwarves are a bit stingy with the gold nuggets though.

Progress Report:
    [ Runtime    : 02H 39M 01S       ]
    [ XP Gained  : 88445(33370 / Hr) ]
    [ Nuggets    : 23(9 / Hr)        ]
    [ Coal       : 495(187 / Hr)     ]
    [ Gold       : 316(119 / Hr)     ]
    [ Mithril    : 308(116 / Hr)     ]
    [ Adamantite : 105(40 / Hr)      ]
    [ Runite     : 0(0 / Hr)         ]
    [ Shutdown   : 03H 36M 24S       ]
    [     Motherlode Miner BETA 2    ]

I had some trouble getting it past the one hour mark though. I encountered the following bugs:
    • Looking for colours outside the mainscreen
    • Not finding the deposit box on certain worlds
    • Sometimes it gets stuck in this loop where it switches very quickly between mining and clearing the ruble. Usually the pickaxe barely hit the vein before the script clicks on the ruble again.

For point 1 I added the following to the GetVeinsInMyZone function (I can't confirm this fixed it, but I did not see the problem again.):
    Simba Code:
    VeinBox := VeinRect.Bounds;
        VeinBox.LimitTo(MainScreen.Bounds);

For point 2 I just hopped worlds. I made some screenshots yesterday but I can't find them.

For point 3 al I got is this log:
    Code:
    [Bot]: Clearing the rockfall
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 0
    [Bot]: No veins found nearby, switching spots in zone
    [Bot]: No veins found nearby, switching zones
    [Bot]: Navigating to vein zone
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 44
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 185
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 86
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 180
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 268
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 46
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 43
    [Bot]: Rotating to angle: 354
    Regardless of those bugs, the script runs really well. And with short runs and keeping a bit of an eye on the script, it can achieve nice result. It even got me to write a simba colour script again.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    I had some trouble getting it past the one hour mark though. I encountered the following bugs:
    • Looking for colours outside the mainscreen
    • Not finding the deposit box on certain worlds
    • Sometimes it gets stuck in this loop where it switches very quickly between mining and clearing the ruble. Usually the pickaxe barely hit the vein before the script clicks on the ruble again.
    Howdy masterBB good to see you around!

Good catch on these bugs. I've made adjustments to the next revision of the script to address all 3 issues; I believe at this point I've patched them up. Of course I'll be testing these changes throughout the weekend. If things continue to run smooth I could shoot you the version I'm currently working on to see how it performs for you, if you're interested.

Edit:
    Updated to BETA 3.
    • Improvements in the ingame world-hopper
    • Condensed / improved depositing ores from the ore sack
    • Added a cooldown timer to rockfall clearing

I had made these changes over a week ago, just didn't have the time to test them.
    Last edited by Flight; 05-30-2022 at 11:53 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey flight,

Amazing script u made so far i found some things :

The world hopper is scrolling down to the bottom and gets stuck
    The standard sack sometimes gets full + inv and gets stuck at the card
    Targets veins not currently being mined by other players is many times not working very smooth it crashes some people many times
    Fixing the weel is not working ?

can u look into this ? Thanks so much so far <3
    Last edited by luftballon; 06-04-2022 at 10:33 PM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luftballon View Post
    Hey flight,

Amazing script u made so far i found some things :

The world hopper is scrolling down to the bottom and gets stuck
    The standard sack sometimes gets full + inv and gets stuck at the card
    Targets veins not currently being mined by other players is many times not working very smooth it crashes some people many times
    Fixing the weel is not working ?

can u look into this ? Thanks so much so far <3
    Thanks for that, and for bringing these issues to light.

• The in-game world-hopper is one I've witnessed myself, but because of its rarity it's difficult to recreate and address. I made a slight adjustment to this procedure in SRL-F and will push it with the next revision, hopefully correcting the problem.
    • The paydirt sack problem, if my theory is correct, is a specific circumstance. I have an idea of how to address it but the problem is, like the world-hopping issue, it's quite rare, so testing modifications would prove difficult.
    • Targeting free veins is tricky to do accurately. If too restrictive then possibly 2-3 veins surrounding a player will be ignored, resulting in a smaller chance of successfully finding a vein. Too lenient and other players' veins will be targeted. What I can do here is make this variable easy to adjust for the user, should they wish to.
    • Strut-repair is broken in what way? I don't seem to have issues with it. If you could provide me with more info that'd be wonderful.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Thanks for that, and for bringing these issues to light.

• The in-game world-hopper is one I've witnessed myself, but because of its rarity it's difficult to recreate and address. I made a slight adjustment to this procedure in SRL-F and will push it with the next revision, hopefully correcting the problem.
    • The paydirt sack problem, if my theory is correct, is a specific circumstance. I have an idea of how to address it but the problem is, like the world-hopping issue, it's quite rare, so testing modifications would prove difficult.
    • Targeting free veins is tricky to do accurately. If too restrictive then possibly 2-3 veins surrounding a player will be ignored, resulting in a smaller chance of successfully finding a vein. Too lenient and other players' veins will be targeted. What I can do here is make this variable easy to adjust for the user, should they wish to.
    • Strut-repair is broken in what way? I don't seem to have issues with it. If you could provide me with more info that'd be wonderful.
    Thanks for responding back ! the strut-repair is not dropping the hammer after the weels are rolling
    i runned the script for some time today i must so its pretty good its sometimes its bit struggling at the rockfall in the middle upstairs behind the trap maybe that can be bit smoother 2?

& is it normal that it stops at 2 hrs & 30minutes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey flight, any new updates soon? <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excited to try this one out eventually! Any chance for lower level? =p

Edit: Just kidding, mined 100 nuggets manually =p This works great! Loving it!

Couple items to add:

• I think the breaking system might be broken, have not seen it take a break yet. I defined my user and pass in the code and adjusted the breaking parameters.

I guess it was just one item, works great otherwise!
    Last edited by swagmaster69; 06-30-2022 at 08:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Script works great but I recommend getting the bigger bag but disable the big bag in the script so it doesn't get stuck trying to load the bag even when its full

Code:
    [ Runtime : 06H 11M 06S ]
    [ XP Gained : 241145(38988 / Hr) ]
    [ Nuggets : 79(13 / Hr) ]
    [ Coal : 914(148 / Hr) ]
    [ Gold : 742(120 / Hr) ]
    [ Mithril : 730(118 / Hr) ]
    [ Adamantite : 450(73 / Hr) ]
    [ Runite : 43(7 / Hr) ]
    [ Shutdown : 02H 23M 18S ]
    [ Motherlode Miner BETA 3 ]
    Last edited by rangersbrother; 07-01-2022 at 01:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yeah I cant wait till I have uper floor unlocked to give this a whirl :P

I see you in wasp scripts disc, Nice ot see a familiar name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information