Thread: 15 Emps-World scripts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Default 16 Emps-World scripts

16 scripts I made couple of years ago for Emps-World private server. I fixed them all the last week and added short setup guide in the start of the scripts. Scripts were sadly in Simba 1.2 with Aerolib, which are both outdate. I thought I'd share them here just in case somebody finds them useful. I got multiple levels to 99 with those scripts and over 1b gp. I added Simba 1.4 script recently to the scripts.
    I would suggest keeping an eye on the client while running the scripts in case some admin comes to ask if you are botting. Also I would suggest not using most valuable setup when not needed like mining rune essence, because there might be some small bugs and the golum might kill you. I did add checks for golums and evil chicken event, but just in case something fails.
    If you want to run multiple scripts at once you can use Virtual Machine and run the scripts inside that. I ran 4 scripts at once on one PC with this method.

Requirements:

Altarnate Simba 1.2 install:
    • Link to my gitlab repository with Simba 1.2 and Aerolib files ready to run the scripts with. Alternatively you can download everything from under AeroLib (2.1+) link above.
    • All the files in the repository are official.
    • I also included install files in the repository just in case something doesn't work you can just download the install file.
    • In case you use this option you might have to change Paths in Simba client under Tools - Settings - Advanced. Also need to change Extensions Path in Tools - Settings(Expert) - Settings - Extensions - Path.

Scripts download link:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Ive never tried botting a rsps but im tired of main game bans..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the kappin View Post
    Ive never tried botting a rsps but im tired of main game bans..
    Yep. As long as you keep an eye on your account bans shouldn't happen. Mods sometimes check accounts in the morning when few people are online and when somebody reports you for running back and forth or something similar. In either case if you respond to the mod so they know you're not botting should be fine. I got 17 99s and 750m total xp with no problems.

Did get one acount banned for running it 24/7. Probably admin checked few accounts that were online in the morning to see if some were botting. Later when I botted in the morning with the main mod checked me also, but I responded and was totally fine. Also once when mining rune ess I stepped away for 30 minutes and mod had reset my mining xp to 1, because I didn't respond.

Thread Information