Thread: HEY321(short version)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Default HEY321(short version)

Recently an applicant submitted a script and forgot to remove his passwords...He recovered the accounts and the IP address matched that of Hey321 a well respected SRL member.... I have given him the status of Village Clown, not an honorable Status..... I'm really hoping their is a misunderstanding here, but if he can't post some conclusive evidence in his defense, HE WILL BE BANNED !

As everyone is well aware of, this kind of behavior is not acceptable here.

~RAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have no clue what your talking about, I am sorry if you think I did this, but it wasn't me, the only half reasonable explanation is my friend did it, as he was here the day he got hacked, although I forget his name. I had to go to the washroom, so he must have taken them then, if you don't believe me, that is your choice, but I have told you my side of the story, however unstable it is, and beg your forgiveness, as this is a great community and I have a lot of fun being part of it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hey321 View Post
    I have no clue what your talking about, I am sorry if you think I did this, but it wasn't me, the only half reasonable explanation is my friend did it, as he was here the day he got hacked, although I forget his name. I had to go to the washroom, so he must have taken them then, if you don't believe me, that is your choice, but I have told you my side of the story, however unstable it is, and beg your forgiveness, as this is a great community and I have a lot of fun being part of it.

Your friend wouldn't happen to be Ronny MP would it ?

EDIT My reason for asking is, your ISP coincides with a known one of his...I was hoping for the best that your were hacked......just something to explain this weird situation.

You are still liable for your account....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Sniper View Post
    Well... guess he deserves it unless he can come up with a pm he made to the guy.
    .. or something...

but it makes you wonder.... why would he get on the account with the rs client... if all he needed to do was change pass and pm the guy....

I think you found him dead...
    Accounts with an "S" ...7 of them, and screen shots with his IP....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smartzkid View Post
    Grabs a handful of popcorn and pulls out a video camera

'Smartzkid reporting live from a rapidly unfolding....'

Was anything stolen from the accounts?
    Yes..... http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20272

Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhero90 View Post
    RAM can you explain that better?

im confused.

did i miss anything earlier???
    The person whose accounts were stolen, took screen shots of the login page, The IP address matched that of HEY321.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A person made a members application, but accidentally left his username and password in the script. Hey321 stole the account. The other person (the one that got his account stolen) recovered the account, and when he logged it, took a screenshot of the last IP that was used to log onto the account. It matched Hey321's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, guys, I have no proof that I did not do it, except my word, but let me clear this up for you. When I went to the washroom I had to "take a dump" as some people put it. I have been known to spend 20 minutes and up sometimes, although not often. That was one of those days. I do not know why he logged on, although I surmise it was to take the items off it, believe me if you will, this will probably be my last post here, as if I am still given the "Village Idiot" tag after you read this, I see no point it being here. If you do decide to take off my "Village Idiot" tag, I promise this will NOT happen again. I will watch this thread, but probably not reply to it.
    Btw:

You spelt poof wrong in the "Village Idiot" animation.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Ok, guys, I have no proof that I did not do it, except my word, but let me clear this up for you. When I went to the washroom I had to "take a dump" as some people put it. I have been known to spend 20 minutes and up sometimes, although not often. That was one of those days. I do not know why he logged on, although I surmise it was to take the items off it, believe me if you will, this will probably be my last post here, as if I am still given the "Village Idiot" tag after you read this, I see no point it being here. If you do decide to take off my "Village Idiot" tag, I promise this will NOT happen again. I will watch this thread, but probably not reply to it.
    Btw:

You spelt poof wrong in the "Village Idiot" animation.

Well, this really sucks...you are a very respected member of this community, but a few things just don't make sense....

That your "friend" had free access to the SRL Member's forums...and he knew to go straight to this particular application and get these user names and pass words ?

Sounds like you are leaking stuff to people anyways ?

And, Do you know Ronny MP ?

~RAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do not "know" him personally, but I have seen him around the forum *I believe

As to your first question, I do not believe he knew to go straight there, but I had cookies on my computer that lets me easily get on all forums without having to log in. Second question, I have NEVER leaked anything to anyone, unless obviously to srl members (which isn't really leaking anyways)

Any posts from here on are to only answer questions, as this one was.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

So you weren't logged on to SRL Forums, you go "take a dump" for 20 minutes,
    this "friend whose name you dont remember (see quote)" opens up Firefox, goes to SRL Forums, goes straight to the application which you had posted in, changes passes, logs on to the accounts, opens up a new rs window, logs in, steals everything. All in 20 minutes before you come back, and then he doesnt mention anything at all to you?

Also, the way you reference the hacking is very interesting. "The day he got hacked". You say it as if it has some meaning to you, as if its a special day that you want to remember or forget. Why didnt you just say "yesterday" or "the other day"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Claw View Post
    So you weren't logged on to SRL Forums, you go "take a dump" for 20 minutes,
    this "friend whose name you dont remember (see quote)" opens up Firefox, goes to SRL Forums, goes straight to the application which you had posted in, changes passes, logs on to the accounts, opens up a new rs window, logs in, steals everything. All in 20 minutes before you come back, and then he doesnt mention anything at all to you?

Also, the way you reference the hacking is very interesting. "The day he got hacked". You say it as if it has some meaning to you, as if its a special day that you want to remember or forget. Why didnt you just say "yesterday" or "the other day"?
    Guys, I want to clear This up. I remember my friends name, I was referring to the guy who got hacked. As to the second paragraph, because it would seem kind of supid of me if I got the day wrong? I could have said "The day my friend hacked him" or "The day he was hacked" I am not trying to imply I did it, as I did not. Again, whether you believe me or not, I did not do it, and that is your decision.

Also, I keep Mozilla FireFox open at almost all times. I have bookmarks at the top of Mozilla, letting me click and go to a site in seconds. I have cookies, which enable meto get on my account without typing in my password. He could easily have gone to any site.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Very unlikely story. Hey321....the Thruth! Now!
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.
    We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WT-Fakawi View Post
    Very unlikely story. Hey321....the Thruth! Now!
    Two things, first of all, you spelt truth wrong . Second of all, that is the truth. As I have stated before, believe me if you will, whether or not you want to, is you decision. The one reason I am adamant to that story is the only LIKELY truth, unless someone somehow took control of my computer. I doubt that very much though. I did NOT take anything. I'll pic my bank, I'll make a vid, if my screen recorder works, and I promise, if you decide I am not guilty, it will not happen again, as I will not be using cookies here anymore. Once again, I state that whether or not you believe it is your decision, it may not be very likely, but it is the ONLY reasonable (not like aliens flying to earth and stealing stuff off runescape accounts -.-) explanation I can come up with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hermpie View Post
    yeah, and how to **** some1 walks in your house and you dont know his name anymore :S ftw?
    K you know what, I know I said that I wasn't posting anymore, but your a fucking dumbshit hermpie. If you fucking read, you'd know that I worded it badly and I know my fucking friends name, but not the guy who got hacked. I really don't believe you get any stupider then this. Sorry for my language guys, but he's pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Claw View Post
    What is your friends name? How old is he/she? What was their expression when you came back from "taking a dump"? What was the first thing they said to you? What were they actually doing?

Not disclosing his real name, and he doesn't have an account here. 14. Can't remember, sorry. "Look what I found!" Then showed me 10k(he's poor on rs -.-) <-- I am NOT 100% sure of this, I believe this is what he said, although I am not sure. Playing rs on his acc, killing something in ss, again, I believe this is right, although I am not sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, you should pm him the screenshot with the IP.
    I got that from his app, about two minutes ago, because Pwnaz0r was nice enough to find it for me. I have a question, if I KNEW I was guilty and that this would happen, or something like it, why would I tell him to send the screenshot? Also, I believe his name is Paul23, it's where Pwnaz0r got the quote from.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Hey321, please explain the following:

• Your friend. He was sitting next to you in your room, right? In your own personal environment, behind your p.c., right? Do we have this clear? So, this has got to be a close friend of yours.
    • Next you go to the bathroom, so he jumps behind your p.c., logs in at SRL with your account, searches threads, finds the App, downloads the script, opens it, starts up a runescape client, logs in, wow-it-works, starts a second runescape, logs with his own account, does transfers, logs in next account, etc..., and he is not even a member here?

I do not believe you. This is impossible for several obvious reasons:

• A friend sitting in your room would never take the risk of the abovementioned, because that is not what friendship is about at all.
    • The sequence of events described above become more unlikely every step. I mean, c'mon, behind your p.c? While you are away for a pee?
    • a 'friend' is the number one excuse and very cheap. You'd even forgotten his name.
    • Sitting in your room and not being a Member here and doing what you said he did is highly unlikely.

I will grant you one more post before this gets out of hands. Think before you post and tell us the truth. After that your account will be put on hold, and will your faith be in the hands of higher forum powers.
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Everybody should shut up now and wait for hey321's response

We will delete posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WT-Fakawi View Post
    Hey321, please explain the following:

• Your friend. He was sitting next to you in your room, right? In your own personal environment, behind your p.c., right? Do we have this clear? So, this has got to be a close friend of yours.
    • Next you go to the bathroom, so he jumps behind your p.c., logs in at SRL with your account, searches threads, finds the App, downloads the script, opens it, starts up a runescape client, logs in, wow-it-works, starts a second runescape, logs with his own account, does transfers, logs in next account, etc..., and he is not even a member here?

I do not believe you. This is impossible for several obvious reasons:

• A friend sitting in your room would never take the risk of the abovementioned, because that is not what friendship is about at all.
    • The sequence of events described above become more unlikely every step. I mean, c'mon, behind your p.c? While you are away for a pee?
    • a 'friend' is the number one excuse and very cheap. You'd even forgotten his name.
    • Sitting in your room and not being a Member here and doing what you said he did is highly unlikely.

I will grant you one more post before this gets out of hands. Think before you post and tell us the truth. After that your account will be put on hold, and will your faith be in the hands of higher forum powers.
    I would NOT call him "close" we hang out a bit, but otherwise we don't really talk, I don't know why he came over, but he did. He did not "log in" to my account, as I have cookies, he does not even need to log in, just hit "Srl Forums" shortcut. He did not need to download the script, as it is an application, therefore if I remember correctly, it is a rule to POST the script in scar tags. Also, when I left, I logged off my rs account (I usually have rs open when my computer is on). Also, I was NOT taking a pee, I was having a shit.

Also, as I said to Hermpie, if you read my posts, you would KNOW that I did NOT forget my friends name, I worded my first post badly, I forgot the person who got HACKED's name, not my friend. Oh, and a quick edit, I am sticking with my originally posted "story". It is the truth. (As close as I can come not knowing exactly what happened anyways).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I would NOT call him "close" we hang out a bit, but otherwise we don't really talk, I don't know why he came over, but he did. He did not "log in" to my account, as I have cookies, he does not even need to log in, just hit "Srl Forums" shortcut. He did not need to download the script, as it is an application, therefore if I remember correctly, it is a rule to POST the script in scar tags. Also, when I left, I logged off my rs account (I usually have rs open when my computer is on). Also, I was NOT taking a pee, I was having a shit.

Also, as I said to Hermpie, if you read my posts, you would KNOW that I did NOT forget my friends name, I worded my first post badly, I forgot the person who got HACKED's name, not my friend. Oh, and a quick edit, I am sticking with my originally posted "story". It is the truth. (As close as I can come not knowing exactly what happened anyways).
    You did not clarify yourself enough. You will be permanently banned. And, if in the unlikely case, your friend really did this, you need to choose your friends with more care.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Becoming an SRL Member is a very honorable status, There are strict guidelines and an application process for good reasons. As members, We know we can trust other people that are members as well. It is not uncommon for people to share RS account details and passwords for testing scripts.Would I give any regular registered user my information...of course not....would I give a member....more than likely....

Consider it like RS...."We have conclusive evidence to show you were in control of the account"......but but but..."It was my friend" ....well, it's your computer andf your IP address....if you valued the hard work you put into your account, you would be more careful to safeguard your personal information.....

I am sad ...VERY SAD to do this, and I don't want to make an example out of anyone...but I hope everyone can learn something positive from this situation..... While we are all labeled as "cheaters" here , I hold every member to the highest standards....I don't believe the majority of the people here would disrespect someone in real life..... so there is no reason to think it is acceptable here......while it is a game....we have all put hard work and long hours into accumulating these pixels. and we should all have mutual respect for our peers.

I wish this would have turned out differently, Good bye Hey321...Good Luck in the next life...

~RAM

Thread Information