Thread: Mage of Begu(short version)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Mage of Begu(short version)

As you might know, Mage of Begu has been banned for stealing usernames and passes. This is ofcourse unforgivable. Luckily it was discovered before too many harm could be done. However this still means that Mage of Begu has done / participated in an unforgivable action.

Mage of Begu first got a temporary ban of 7 days so that we could discuss the situation and come to a proper verdict. According to me we (SRL-Management) reached a conclusion. Mage of Begu will be allowed one post in this thread to say anything he desires to say and after that he will be permanently banned.

May we ever discover that he made a new account, then that account will also be deleted. Let it be clear that we do NOT tolerate scamming on SRL. Anyone that tries anything similar will most likely follow the same route Mage of Begu followed.

SRL is ment to be a friendly community that helps where needed and shares were required. Scamming is not a part of this community and anything will be done to prevend it from occuring here aswell.

SRL- Board Management.
    Administrator's Warning:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry what has happened...i know how it feels when your account is stolen...if anyone has lost his account im very sorry, i didnt do this...it was my brother and hes not giving anything back, i asked but no...im so sorry for the inconvience this may have caused...!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

And I think that I speak for the entire SRL-Team when I say that we are sorry that it had to come to this. I would also like to thank you for your coöperation, although I still have my doubts if it was your brother doing it or not, you are still responsable for the account.
    Administrator's Warning:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mage of begu,
    I'm absolutely disgusted by you, and I do not believe for a second that any brother of yours did this

Consider this, if your brother likes runescape and stuff, why does he not auto or have an account here?

Your brother also knows Scar Scripting, why does he not have an account here? where did he learn Scar?

And why did he have your password? you should keep your password secure

Any, if your brother did steal these accounts, why did he tell you?, if it was me, I'd keep quiet, "oh yeah, it was probably a keylogger or something, it wasn't me"

I understand that your account was stolen, but that does not justify this. two wrong does not make a right. Would this scam get your account back? I think not. (Would any person use their scammed account for autoing?)

Jagex has always been telling its legit players that all macros are filled with spywear and keyloggers, well done young man, you've proved them right.

Yakman is not impressed.
    Join the Official SRL IRC channel. Learn how to Here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, first, get the third person stuff out of the way:

Hey321 is very annoyed with MOB - Hey321 thinks MOB got what he deserved

Alright, that's out of the way. As i said above i'm very annoyed and i think he got what he deserved, i personally didn't get scammed, but i know how it feels, lost a lvl 91 to a scam when i was a noob ^^.

Thread Information