Thread: ronny m.p.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Default ronny m.p.

ronny m.p. has recieved the most severe punishment. He has been deleted from this board. This means that all his posts (377) are set to "guest".

I will not tolerate this kind of immaturaties. I understand his misbehavior has caused a lot of frustration to the community, hence this thread, on this place, so, not only has he been deleted, he will recieve some kicks in the butt too...
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.
    We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaustav_002 View Post
    Its sythe.org.why are you posting the address of a gardening website?And hows this site better.they both have the same stuff,in fact sythe even has a market.So if you don't mind how sythe looks it isn't that bad.i just stay here cos its nicer...
    In fact, the market is the worst thing in sythe.org.. Or maybe it doesn't bother you that like +50% of the people there will eventually scam, others right away, others build some rep and then scam.. and is there any scamming here? no. Does that make SRL better than sythe.org? Yes.

Also, it's not like they get some kind of "thrill" from it, it's called being obsessed.. Easy way to spot ronny.m.p returning? Look for stupid kids with ridiculous(sp) lies about being either a hacker, or.. Smarter than they actually are? Just look for stuff like "I've been learning all programming languages in the world for 10 years and I can hack everything".. But it's also quite sad that he has to lie all the time, and no matter what forum I've seen him at, he's always been lying, and he is lying yet again to keep his mod position at KYAB, which he obviously does not deserve, or as far as I know moderators are supposed to be trustworthy and good people, not stealing immature liars.

I guess he is useful around KYAB, as like 90% of the posts around there are made by the GMods and admins, no offense, but it is dead around there, perhaps in order to keep KYAB alive they just should make it public? Anyway, it's sad that they keep that kind of people as mods, and the way I'd see it would be that he considers other staff around KYAB stupid or something, as he so obviously stole zephyrs account, lied, got deleted, lied again and after all that, people still believe that scumbag?

If someone is that obsessed about a forum, that they return with a proxy after being deleted because they're that hated, just let them return..

And delete them again

NOTE: Ignore most of the post if ronny.m.p. isn't a mod around KYAB anymore But I hate people who lie, and I've always hated ronny.m.p, and he deserved to get deleted.. I've just never said that before, because I like to avoid trouble and flame wars

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Some people were asking what he did.
    Most of the discussion is in a higher level section of the forum so I cannot repost here.

But here is what Ronny m.p. Posted on KYAB under the alias of "the 1337"

Quote Originally Posted by the 1337 (ronny m.p.) on KYAB
    Are you an idiot? I don't know you. I'm not a member of your forums. All I know is that you are the leader of SRL or the creator or something stupid like that.

I do however know solarwind.

Now the reason people you age don't fall for this stuff is because people you age don't cheat or associate themselves with a teenager's online game. Get a life dude.

Secondly, excuse me if we don't have as much content as SRL. But in case you haven't noticed, we have 416 members. You have what?...30,000?

I can also assure you that we are fine content wise. Because the people at these forums are good scripters. Not the sad leechers that you will find at SRL.

Next, would it kill you to use easy English? Believe it or not, kids "our age" don't all know what provocation means. However, after a quick trip to www.dictionary.com, I found out. But word of advice. In this universe...big words don't add inches to your dick.

Anyhow, he isn't "fighting for survival" at your forums. I believe your forums are destroying themselves. You don't need our help.

Now I'm sure that someone of your age and amazing psychic knowledge would know that posting something like this on these forums would cause trouble.

WT-Fakawi...is that post an obvious provocation?

Anyways, the point of this message is that you are wrong. Solar is a great guy and just because he tried to help things merge between SRL and KYAB by generating content from both sides on both boards doesn't give you the right to call him pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? A 40 some year old tv mechanic playing runescape. Hint, hint?

PS. If this message seemed a little harsh...it was.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Thread Information