Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Command prompt for schools that block it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Command prompt for schools that block it!

ok if you read the thread how to shutdown other people's computers http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthr...=10913?t=12202

and you went to school to try it but you were dissapointed that your school blocks it, this thread is for you!
    I will explain how to access command prompt for schools that have it blocked ( like mine) and some cool things you can do with it, some things from the how to shutdown computers thread and some things i learned myself.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Getting command prompt when its blocked

first: right click on your desktop backround, go to new, then go to text document.

second: type command.com and go to file save as. Then save it with .bat at the end. Expample: Textdocument.BAT

Third: open it up on your desktop and your done.

Some FUN Things you can do with command promt at your school =)

table of contents
    1. shutdown other computers
    2. send messages to other computers
    3. Make yourself an administrator
    4. Get past your schools webfilter
    1. shutdown other people's computers, this is comming straight from shutting down other people's computer thread:

Click on Start. Go to My Computer and right click on it. A window should come up with a bunch of choices. We'll choose the one at the bottom, labeled 'Properties'

You should see 7 tabs at the top. One of them, 'Computer Name'. Get the name of your computer.

Now that you know the name, we'll go onto step 2.

2. Click on Start. Go to Run. Type in CMD. Press enter. Now, that black window should pop up. In it, type in "Shutdown /i" without the quotes. A window will pop up.

3. Click Add, and type in the name of your computer that you found earlier (w/o the period that was at the end). Click OK on that window that popped up and edit the seconds to 60. Make sure Warning is checked. Keep the option the same. Write a small comment. Click OK.

4. Go back to the Command Prompt (CMD) and type in Shutdown /a. That will stop it on your computer (Also a nice trick if one of your buds tries it on you and leaves up the warning ). If you know the name of your buddies computer in the next door computer lab, type that in and don't put the warning, so it looks like it's randomly shutting down . Or you can do 10 seconds and a comment like "YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED. The Computer Will Explode When The Timer Reaches 0." If it doesn't work, you'll get a message on the Command Prompt saying "The Network Path Was Not Found.". That means you either typed in the computer's name wrong or they aren't on the same network. Most schools have all their computers on the same network though, so you can do it there.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    other thread good info
    2. SENDING MESSAGES TO OTHER COMPUTERS IN YOUR NETWORK ( also the 1st part of this is comming from the shutting down other peoples computer thread)

Once you have the computer name, you can open up command prompt (start --> run --> cmd) or if that is disabled, command (start --> run --> command.com) and then in command prompt, type "net send [computer name] [message]"
    --------------------
    my stuff

some fun stuff i found out myself: Okay, here's how to send crazy messages to everyone in your school on a computer. In your command prompt, type

Net Send <domain> * "your message"

Note: <domain> may not be necessary, depending on how many your school has access too. If it's just one, you can leave it out.

Where <domain> is, replace it with the domain name of your school. For instance, when you log on to the network, you should have a choice of where to log on, either to your school, or to just the local machine. It tends to be called the same as your school, or something like it. So, at my school, I use
    3. Make yourself an Administrator

First you will have to add a user to your network. to do this you will have to Type:

Net user "create a name" /ADD. type this in command prompt

That will add "your created name to the server" onto the school user system.

Now becoming an administrator...

Remember that some schools may not call their admins 'adminstrator' and so you need to find out the name of the local group they belong to.

Type: net localgroup

It will show you what they call admin, say at my school they calll it
    adminstrator so then i would

Type: net localgroup administrator your created name/add

and your done

4. Get past your schools webfilter

Easy way: Type whatever you want to go on say i wanted to go on miniclips bug on wire i would go to google and search miniclip bug on wire

then instead of clicking the link i would click "cached". ( catched is at the bottom of the discription next to similar pages in google)

Hard way: I'm hoping you still have command prompt open.

Type: ping miniclip.com

And then you should get a IP type that out in your web browser, and don't forget to put "http://" before you type the IP.

One last fun thing you can do is create a type of fake virus

1. open up text document
    2. type: msg * " what ever you want to type " then copy it and paste it a
    vertical way like a thousand times and save it as a .bat file.

you can then move this into a file in your school that anyone can access.

when people open it a message box will appear and say whatever you typed and they wont be able to get rid of it unless they click as many times as you copied it or shut off your computer.

one tip you should do is rename the file, and you can also send this to people on AIM its pretty funny.

Thanks Have fun =) Post if You Have Any Questions, or if you want to directly contact me...
    my email is Lightningspark28@hotmail.com
    my aim is warningman28

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey buddy, where's my credit? Lol, just kidding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i gotta try this at my school, but i've heard that people can get expelled for it?

i like both of your tuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    i gotta try this at my school, but i've heard that people can get expelled for it?

i like both of your tuts
    it depends i know a kid who got suspended for doing this for about 2 days but i know in some states you can get expelled im pretty sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This could be very helpful for people except this will not work for everyone. My school is VERY secure about whats blocked on the computer and when you can use internet and what not. For our school if you try this the c-prompt will come up but it will just say it is disabled.
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly!- Put this in your sig.
    http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/sigs/2418.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrsk13 View Post
    This could be very helpful for people except this will not work for everyone. My school is VERY secure about whats blocked on the computer and when you can use internet and what not. For our school if you try this the c-prompt will come up but it will just say it is disabled.
    im not 100% sure but i think you could still make yourself an admin and be able to do all of this stuff, or if ur school is really gay than there is a possibility that it will disabled and you wont be able to make yourself an admin.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

This all depends on how your school is setup.

My school CMD isn't disabled cause our computer classes do a lot in it, but its restricted access, so if you have it blocked and restricted access are you school it will still have restricted access.

There is another way to get the unprotected command prompt but its more complecated and lengthy... and if you do it wrong you screw up Windows
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have tried this, and got other computer names on my school's network, but when I try to shut them down, it says "Network path not found" or something like that. I know i got the computer name right, why doesn't it work?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude, you ripped all of this stuff off my tutorial...stop pretending it's yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rriku113 View Post
    I have tried this, and got other computer names on my school's network, but when I try to shut them down, it says "Network path not found" or something like that. I know i got the computer name right, why doesn't it work?
    it could be 2 things, maby the compter name you entered isnt on your network or you typed it wrong, you got to remember not to add any of the slashes that are usually at the begining of other computer names. if your computer lets you go to run type ddeshare.exe and go to select computer so you can just copy it and paste it instead of writing it down and maby writing it wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IEatJ00erBaybees View Post
    Dude, you ripped all of this stuff off my tutorial...stop pretending it's yours.

no the only thing i took from your tutorial is how to shutdown computers and a little paragraph on how to send messages throught net send, and i clearly stated that i got it from your thread...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, just noticed the link. I'm a noob on this one. Lol, sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can also get to C: even if it is blocked by making it a shortcut on the desktop. That way you can get into Program Files and all of that fun stuff.

Just delete everything and give your administrator a heart attack because he doesn't actually know how to do his job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow.. All of these schools that you guys go to have a ridiculously bad applied tech department.. My school has websense, which blocks any web-sense not based on certain website names, but on certain keywords. These keywords fall into one or more of 27 categories. Needless to say, i have found ways around that.. (proxy is one of the keywords..) My school has always blocked the C:\ Drive.. quickly found a way around that. Open command prompt type "start." if the command prompt is at the C:\ drive directory.. Opens the C Drive in a folder. Just recently, they have blocked command prompt from being used AT ALL. Not just removed from the students view.. but totally removed.. even if command.com is used, it opens command prompt and says the administrator has blocked the use of command prompt. I have yet to find a way around that..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by itschris917 View Post
    Wow.. All of these schools that you guys go to have a ridiculously bad applied tech department.. My school has websense, which blocks any web-sense not based on certain website names, but on certain keywords. These keywords fall into one or more of 27 categories. Needless to say, i have found ways around that.. (proxy is one of the keywords..) My school has always blocked the C:\ Drive.. quickly found a way around that. Open command prompt type "start." if the command prompt is at the C:\ drive directory.. Opens the C Drive in a folder. Just recently, they have blocked command prompt from being used AT ALL. Not just removed from the students view.. but totally removed.. even if command.com is used, it opens command prompt and says the administrator has blocked the use of command prompt. I have yet to find a way around that..
    that is what is happening with my school, not the websense just the CMD, i hope if you find a way you willl share!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know cmd isn't restricted in my school! I have tried it in the libary and in a teachers computer, I found out the details of my schools server
    This is for Jagex!

My Public Scripts
    Simple AutoTalker
    Face Maker

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

My school has had batch files blocked for 4 years now, ever since me and another guy sent a message to every single computer on the network (including the teachers laptops) saying "hello" using netsend. 40 or 50 times in a row. lolz.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Moved to Tutorial Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Town View Post
    You can also get to C: even if it is blocked by making it a shortcut on the desktop. That way you can get into Program Files and all of that fun stuff.

Just delete everything and give your administrator a heart attack because he doesn't actually know how to do his job.
    The computers at our school have rightclick disabled, is it still possible then?
    Hup Holland Hup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

like the mouse button?
    or at all?
    notice there is a button on computers between windows key and ctrl on the right side...
    that opens up what right click would...
    you just need to select the icon with left click and then use the button
    maybe that isn't blocked...

Quote Originally Posted by nielsie95 View Post

The computers at our school have rightclick disabled, is it still possible then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

The computers at our school have rightclick disabled
    lol what school do you go to?? Whats the point of a computer without using right click...

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Haha at mine for the Sonicwall login for the internet right click is disabled
    But if you press rightclick+Enter fast is lets you

and its cause they don't want people to do View Source...
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.groovyweb.uklinux.net/?pa...0right%20click

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can also go to pretty much any other folder and do File --> New. I doubt they have My Documents blocked, that's probably the easiest. It would be hard to make a usable computer that you couldn't do that with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just open anything and type command.com than save it as a .bat file. Thanks TOWN!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information