Thread: How to prevent ban from auto

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default How to prevent ban from auto

*Will update within the month of Sep and Oct*

#1 Avoid coordinate

When you are making/using a script, always try to avoid using fixed coordinates.
    Don't use auto typer/clicker which type/click xx spot every xx second, they will get you banned. Humans can't type that fast or always starts to type every xx second any ways. And always use +random, DTMs. Because they were made for a reason, so use it.

#2 Client

Always use an official/not modified rs Client, Try not to use the ones from mopar, sythe and rs bot, because Jagex can ban you for Rule #7.
    And don’t use client hacking macros, like rs bot and nexus. Not only its hacking client, but also macro at the same time. Double the rule breaking, double the ban.

#3 Check up

Always try to stay around your computer while its macroing, just in case if there is a random or moderators.
    Scar can find moderators fine, but there are some random events that scar can’t find, since Jagex also record how you handle your random events. If every time when scar find’s Demon or Prison Pete, and it logs you off, the chance of getting a ban will increase.

If you want to stop the script from logging you off when ever it finds an unsolvable random event.
    Go toSrl/Srl/Core/antirandoms/AntiRandoms/AntiRandoms.scar find the random event you would like to stop from logging out, and then change the logging out to
    SCAR Code:
    TerminateScript;

If you are not using smart, or you don’t mind disabling it once in a while. Talk to other peoples. Not only will it make Jagex think that you are not macroing, but also it will prevent people from reporting you.

Character

When creating accounts for army, try to create them in different time and at different computer (outside of your house), because if Jagex caught one guy from your army and if they check other accounts from the same ip, or maybe the time it was created, they will probably think that those guys are autoers.
    Try to get your character to around level 40-50 before you start macroing, not only will your character last longer against random, but also it will decrease the possible suspicion from other players that you are a macroer. Armour will also help look less suspicious, and if you don’t want to die and lose your armour, you can wear cheap stuff like d hide or random event armour.

Who remember 2007 January - July? rs was over filled with people from rsdemon, lvl 3s were every where. 99% of them were default clothing any with a bronze axe in its hand… Well a lot of people where pissed about that, so they starts to report every low level accounts with default clothing.
    Even now, there are stupid people who macro with lvl 3 with default clothing.
    So get your account level up and change your god damn cloth.

Time
    UNDERCONSTRUCTION

Jagex cache
    Here is a explaintion from Jagex about their little file.

Description:
    When ever you load an java applet from Jagex, Jagex will store a java cache folder on your computer.
    It contains:
    The time you spend on the java applet (This could be any log in applet, rs and funorb).
    The time you spend on the web site.
    Your Ip.
    And other stuff said on the picture above.

UNSIGNED:
    http://www.runescape.com/slu.ws?j=1&m=1
    Unsigned runescape doesn't save as much as information on your computer. ALWAYS USE UNSIGNED!

Careful when you are deleting your Jagex’s Cache, because I found that it will actually help your character stay alive
    Always delete Jagex's folders on your computer, you can find it at (the drive you've installed your operating system, which doesn't nesscerly be C )>The windows folder(windows, winnt...etc)> and find a folder name and .jagex_cache_32, and press Delete (If you have a web browser open, and you’ve ran any Jagex applet on it, you still need to close the entire browser)
    Or you could try this
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKouKo View Post
    make some random garbage in Notepad change the extension, put the file where it goes and then make it read only to prevent Jagex from writing over it.
    Note: this does help you in a way, but then jagex will make a new folder in first page of C: or system drive, so its just easier to find.
    Or this:

Use the html login instead of the Java login.

Privacy
    Never reveal your rsn. When posting pictures on rs cheating/rwt/macroing sites. always blur out your rsn and some of the stats with paint or Photoshop. When registering a account on a rs cheating/rwt/macroing sites, never register with your real rsn, and also never say your rsn in public on those sites, and never say you are macroing in game.

Consequences for macroing

Permanent ban

This is quite rare now days because Jagex give you 0.5 black mark (+10 day ban) instead of 10.
    BUT if you appeal your 0.5, you will have the chance of getting your 0.5 turn into 10. I do not know the reason why do Jagex do that, but that is what happens.

0.5 Black mark & 10 day ban
    This is the type of ban you’ll probably get when you macro. Unless you are using an script with a very good anti ban, or if you customize some of the procedures. You will have the following.

0 Black mark & 10 day ban

This is a rule 7 ban, but it has no black marks. There are 2 ways to get this.
    Use a flawless script with very good anti ban, or customize it so you’ll be different from every one else who use it.
    Be very active while you are macroing. Talk to your friends, and talk to other people.
    I got 1-80+ fletching in 3 days, and got this. Because I was watching movies (watched 30+ movies omg) and talking to noobs while doing this. (well deserved)

Ban for no reason

This is more known as Legacy Punishment or Permanent Ban. This can be gained NOT only from macroing (In my opinion, this is IMPOSSIBLE to gain from macroing unless you macroed 1-99 without getting ban).
    Basically this is what Jagex do when they are pissed, the ban can last from 10 days (0.5 black mark) to Permanent ban (10 full black mark).
    Legacy Punishment is usually gained from scamming (I was in ancient pkers, and couple of us gotten this from luring).
    Permanent Ban is usually gained from RWT, or do something that is Illegal but its not stated in the rule (Jagex’s rule isn’t perfect, and when you fit through one of thoses loop holes, Jagex get pissed and ban you).

Mute or not
    If you are muted, you better watch your account even more closely, because jagex will NOT care of your 'disability". In the past, if they come to check on you, you CAN NOT simply not talk, you must do emote, and many people start to say "I was muted!" even if the report is from an random person that you would normally ignore, they don't care. Now, they created the "safe chat" or more like "a new tool that will help our horrifying bad macroing detecting system". but, now we can use it against them, because we can now detect them easily with bit maps, (I've been absent from srl for about 3 month, so I am not sure if we can do it atm) but if we can, you should probably add it to your script.
    Last edited by Main; 09-12-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

not bad.

Talk about making your chars atleast 20+ combat and having them wear stuff legits would normally wear. Not using autotalking in antibans, unless it is an autoresponder...

Also talk about how not to auto for too long of time periods and to take breaks from autoing every once in a while. Changing the thing that you auto is a good idea too.

Good job and keep it up
    METAL HEAD FOR LIFE!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks for remind me, added to main post with credit
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

O.K tut, I guess there i people out there who just don't know this.
    I do visit every 2-6 months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was one of the victims of the 10 day ban

Anyways,
    Gread Tut!, it will help people not do my dumb mistakes
    This is for Jagex!

My Public Scripts
    Simple AutoTalker
    Face Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya best one ever im book marking um if i think of one i post.........oh i thout of one give them good names

username password
    rosabella21 roster

gondalea69 ne0pets

instead of

abcdefg1 ygb

abcdefg2 zomg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very nice,

"How to prevent [a] ban['s] while autoing"
    You should have made your title, it would have made more sense,
    lol sorry i just finished English.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont get it anyways im in canada so i dont know french becuse my school said my perents said i would get an F in french so i would have to redo the grade and the french so i got to skip and anyways when would i use french rather learn german or russian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Really Great TUT how to not get banned.
    Eerik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seriously man lol these noob autoers that use auto wc and stuff they wear default clothes and have retarted names like 46547645 or something like that. Those people are leechers I hate them. I will report ANYONE that has default clothes and is lvl 3 and has a different name. Auto right!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

who doesn't and thanks for remind me that
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, Before the recent No Player-Killing update i saw armys of lv3 autoers . I dont they just stopped after Jan 1st lol I wonder why ? lol

you see what runescape is forcing us to do is making every account a main and forcing us to get up stats and stuff so if your a main you'd wanna get good stats so you will pay for a mem. so you can achieve that goal. lol Nice Tut. btw

I played Runescape so much, Now it's Just a Chatroom.
    ~! Cartoon !~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for posting on my thread about my 131 getting banned. i read your guide it is very good. thanks i really learnt 5-6 new things, so yeah much appreciated mate and keep up the good work. just wondering what in your opinion is the best auto for fm and minning [im infering you know alot about scar]
    may the force be with you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

sorry edward, if you wish to find out witch scripts are the best, you should really should check out the junoir member scripts, and find out on your own (check the rating..etc)

also i must warn you one thing... theres no good fms
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great post. I think one of the main messages here is not to get greedy.

One question for an SRL member: Is autoing through a virtual machine actually worth all the effort and hd space? (I know its less with tinyxp, but still I need every bit on my school lap top) If I use unsigned applets and follow all the good practices of autoing isn't that enough?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

nah, don't auto on vm, don't even use vm...

if your computer is slow, then get a duo core, or if your fan has a problem, get a better fan (20 buck max)
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great Summary, thank you, especially for someone like me who needs this advice... I'm way to new for my own good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M_A_I_N_FTW View Post
    sorry edward, if you wish to find out witch scripts are the best, you should really should check out the junoir member scripts, and find out on your own (check the rating..etc)

also i must warn you one thing... theres no good fms

ahh i see. thanks.i checked out the fm scripts...none of them seemed to work so you were right i gues hehe. anyways thanks for your time. =]
    may the force be with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey thank you for the tips...

i did this with one charecter and lvld it to 3cb lvl

it worked very well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I knew the most of this tutorial and followed tthose rules but

#11 awlays delet jagex's folders on your computer, you can find it at (the drive you've installed,which doesn't nesscerly be C )>The windos folder(windows, winnt...etc)> and find 2 folder name .file_store_32 and .jagex_cache_32, and press Delet (must have the internet browser that you were using to play rs closed, if you were using multiple tabs, you still have to close it)

was new for me what have these folders have to do with getting banned i dont understand that and i would like to know it

tyvm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by autoerforlife View Post
    I knew the most of this tutorial and followed tthose rules but

#11 awlays delet jagex's folders on your computer, you can find it at (the drive you've installed,which doesn't nesscerly be C )>The windos folder(windows, winnt...etc)> and find 2 folder name .file_store_32 and .jagex_cache_32, and press Delet (must have the internet browser that you were using to play rs closed, if you were using multiple tabs, you still have to close it)

was new for me what have these folders have to do with getting banned i dont understand that and i would like to know it

tyvm
    Ya i would also like to know what these folders do, and does deleting them really help at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

VERY helpful tut. I knew most of this, but I did learn a few things, and I will most likely remember them better because of this tut. Thanks a lot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very good. i like ith):

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

thank you.... banned...
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also, MAKE SURE you change account every few hours (6 at max).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information