Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 easy steps to a very high def. lvl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default 5 easy steps to a very high def. lvl

step 1-create your character.

yeah, this one is pretty easy. just go through tutorial island, and make sure you don't level up strength. Attack, it doesn't really matter.

step 2-level up attack

This one is also pretty easy. head to varrock and attack the dummies until lvl 8 attack.

step 3-get your armour

again, relatively easy. get your character enough money to buy full iron, full steel, full mith, and an iron and steel scimmy. you might want to buy him some food, but that's optional.

please note-for your convienance later, you might want to buy several sets of the mith armour, because you will probably lose a few, and buying them back gets tedious. to afford them, try collecting a bunch of bones or cowhides, they sell well on the ge. don't forget to collect runes from the mage tutor every 30 minutes.

step 4-preparing for the long haul

this step is a little hard, but not really. put on your full iron + iron scimmy, and head to the monastary (north-west of barbarian village, west of edgeville, south of wildy, watever). Train your attack up to 10 on the monks, and start using your steel scimmy. you can do watever with your iron scimmy, it doesn't matter. it's only 200 gp.

now, here it probably the most tedious part. once you hit 10 attack, you need to switch what your training to defence. Now sit on your chair and watch your character get to level 20 def. once he gets there, put on mith armour, and sell the steel and iron (if you want. if you don't want the money, just drop 'em.)

step 5-Getting your def from 20-whatever high level you want

This is by far the longest step, yet it isn't very difficult. your stats should be as follows (if they aren't, start over):

attack-10
    strength-1
    defence-20

you should be wearing full mithril armour, and wielding a steel scimmy. You should be standing in the monastary, sorrounded by monks and players fully prepared to call you a noob. make sure your method of attack is set to the bottom right option, so you are training your defence level.

attack a monk. If you did things right, the monk will never die, because you never land more than a 1, and monks heal themselves. you can leave your computer alone at this point, just make sure you don't get hit by a random. I also leave something on one of my arrow keys so that the view is spinning (this keeps you logged in). Also, if you somehow start to run low on health (this will never be a problem after like 35 def), you can run a little, then talk to one of the monks. they will heal you for free.

If you die (you shouldn't), you can do a few things:

-if you bought multiple sets of mith armour, just grab a set and head back to the monastary
    -if you didn't, go collect bones to sell at the ge until you can affore the armour/weapons your missing
    -if you didn't, you can also collect and tan cowhides until you have enough money.

once you hit the target defence level, you can do a few things:

-have fun in bounty hunter
    -level up attack and strength very easily (level up attack first)
    -walk around in full dragon/elf crystal with a combat in the mid 50's
    -enjoy answering anyone asking you for your def/str/cb levels.

ENJOY YOUR PURE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

wow....this is actually a pretty good idea!
    I've never heard it before...
    but....I'd still just rather use smart, and run a chicken killer
    but...this would be good too I think, good job
    Proud owner of "Efferator" my totally boted main account!
    "You see, sometimes, science is not a guess" -Xiaobing Zhou (my past physics professor, with heavy Chinese accent)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I's still just rather use smart, and run a chicken killer
    HAHA I've been doin that for like 5 days with 2 chars, using forefeathers.

It's awesome idea though, chickens are easier

PS i've gotten over 50k feathers lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no duh. its better when you get to 10 att and 20 def change to alkharid warriors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice idea... but doesn't rs detect this =O
    i think so.. its the same as macroing.. well not really the same.. but you arn't behind the pc and it lvls your character..
    and since you don't click, just rotate... i think they will bann you fast..
    i keep it by a chickenkiller from negaal..
    for me that works better than forefeathers..
    better antiban and faster killing
    only less feathers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They wouldn't ban you.....and if they do, just appeal and tell the truth, you had to go away from the computer for a bit...heh

http://scarscripters.proboards102.com
    Click Here to Make SRL a Better Place!

You were outsexed, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    I love lacky b/c i need a lacky :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Julza View Post
    my age is 99 =] look me up in hiscores im first!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lacky View Post
    They wouldn't ban you.....and if they do, just appeal and tell the truth, you had to go away from the computer for a bit...heh
    they won't =O
    well.. my mistake..
    and leaving the comp = NOT ALLOWED in the rules of rs
    (not that i care... but i think this is detectable)
    since you HAVE TO logout when you leave the pc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This idea has been stated a lot for a pure. Really no good tips. Sorry.
    Free runescape members? Yes, for 1 cent a click go here!
    http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/sigs/1854.png
    Need a tester? I could test for you. PM me for details =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pvh View Post
    and leaving the comp = NOT ALLOWED in the rules of rs
    (not that i care... but i think this is detectable)
    since you HAVE TO logout when you leave the pc
    Not true.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/view....les_of_conduct

Tell me on there, WHERE it says you aren't allowed to leave your computer.

Also, read number 3 here:

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewa...rticle_id=2091

When eating, take a break from the computer - it'll still be there when you come back.
    It doesn't say that you have to logout. And remember, they log you out anyway if you don't have any movement for a period of time. (I think it is about 30 seconds, or 1 minute)

However, I do agree with you on one thing, although they do not say that you HAVE to log out, they advise it.

6. What is AFK training?

AFK training is Away From Keyboard training. While you are playing on our games, you should be at the computer.
    Wow...while I was searching to prove you wrong about your not allowed to leave the computer, I found this image

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't really try this, but won't the monks healing be too slow. Or are they like sooper fast healers(for an npc)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

they didn't =O
    well my mistake
    sorry
    your right
    but i think, if you see that they bann many people in these days, they will also bann you for that, cause they suggest it.. and you didn't listen..
    thats how jagex works <_<
    and their system is automatically, so no human looks at it
    (they say that they do, but they lie about that:@)
    still a nice guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supermoose View Post
    dam your smart!
    Awww....I actually received a compliment from someone for once.

Quote Originally Posted by king of the nites View Post
    I can't really try this, but won't the monks healing be too slow. Or are they like sooper fast healers(for an npc)?
    I don't think they're THAT slow, or THAT fast. But, as according to the guide, you'll only be hitting 1's, and I am sure that they would heal more than just 1 hp. Even if they do only heal 1 hp, you're not guaranteed to hit 1 each time you hit them. So it all works out in the end. ^_^

Besides, if they do die, there are plenty more, and they keep coming back after a while when they die. You can also swap worlds at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by pvh View Post
    they didn't =O
    well my mistake
    sorry
    your right
    but i think, if you see that they bann many people in these days, they will also bann you for that, cause they suggest it.. and you didn't listen..
    thats how jagex works <_<
    and their system is automatically, so no human looks at it
    (they say that they do, but they lie about that:@)
    still a nice guide
    Well, I suppose that might happen as well.

I don't think they would lie about that either. In fact, I can guarantee it, unless they are all on holiday. Even then, they would decide whether to ban you or not. Banning isn't the automated process, it's the checking of whether you are breaking the rules.

They say that they check all of there automated reports to verify whether it's true or false, and if they want to ban rule breakers, and not innocent people, I do think that they WOULD check it to make sure there isn't an error. After all, nothing is 100% fool-proof. -That reminds me of someones quote in their signature on this forum. It's something like: "One cannot make a fool-proof program, for you can never underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools" or something like that.

Anywho, I agree, it's tedious, but a good guide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omg this is really smart, thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blade me not View Post
    omg this is really smart, thank you
    Can some Mod or Admin check his posts?

It's A good Idea but you can better make a small script that does Anti-Ban
    ~Hermen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermpie View Post
    Can some Mod or Admin check his posts?

It's A good Idea but you can better make a small script that does Anti-Ban
    I was just going to say, if this works how he makes it sound, a small script which will prevent log out, do anti ban and a anti randoms would be perfect for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

actually, they can't really ban you for doing this. suppose you get a violation (or whatever they call it) for autoing. you just tell them exactly what you were doing. the worst thing that will happen is you get 1 point. The guy you were using should be a noob, therefore 1 point wouldn't mean anything.

Anyway, I thought of the creating a script idea, and thought that it would be plausible, it's just that i suck at scripting (trying to get better. I have another idea in the works for a script, but it requires extreme scripting skill). Also, this guide is designed to be 100% legal. No rules broken, just using what Jagex has given us.

Also, the monks do heal themselves fast enough. the only real danger time is between about 20-30 defence, when you still land 1's relatively frequently. I have only killed 1 monk using this method(it was an accident. I started on an already hurt monk). plus, after like 60 defence, you can get past the fighting randoms because you're defence will be high enough that they can't hit you (the npc's combat is decided by your combat, so your defence level should carry you through the fight).

Finally, killing chickens may be faster, yet fighting monks is by far easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

0r to keep you logged in you could run an auto talker to say things like a period (.) or something with random intervals or something similar to that.
    0r run an auto responder that changes camera view every few secs or moves mouse position around. this should keep you less prone to ban and if they ban you it wont be as obvious so you should only receive .3 or .5 blackmarks and a 10 day ban at the most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bupdaddy View Post
    actually, they can't really ban you for doing this. suppose you get a violation (or whatever they call it) for autoing. you just tell them exactly what you were doing. the worst thing that will happen is you get 1 point. The guy you were using should be a noob, therefore 1 point wouldn't mean anything.

Anyway, I thought of the creating a script idea, and thought that it would be plausible, it's just that i suck at scripting (trying to get better. I have another idea in the works for a script, but it requires extreme scripting skill). Also, this guide is designed to be 100% legal. No rules broken, just using what Jagex has given us.

Also, the monks do heal themselves fast enough. the only real danger time is between about 20-30 defence, when you still land 1's relatively frequently. I have only killed 1 monk using this method(it was an accident. I started on an already hurt monk). plus, after like 60 defence, you can get past the fighting randoms because you're defence will be high enough that they can't hit you (the npc's combat is decided by your combat, so your defence level should carry you through the fight).

Finally, killing chickens may be faster, yet fighting monks is by far easier.
    I don't really see how you could get banned for killing Monks.

So tell us your script idea anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by bupdaddy View Post
    I have another idea in the works for a script, but it requires extreme scripting skill
    Shouldn't be to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by lilboy543 View Post
    0r to keep you logged in you could run an auto talker to say things like a period (.) or something with random intervals or something similar to that.
    0r run an auto responder that changes camera view every few secs or moves mouse position around. this should keep you less prone to ban and if they ban you it wont be as obvious so you should only receive .3 or .5 blackmarks and a 10 day ban at the most.
    Then you would have to create a whole script as well that fights the monks for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just decided to use forfeathers for this. Decent money and i'll have 40def/1atk/1str in about 3 hours idk what i'll do with that character tho lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good advice but some pics would make it beter if poss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol my combat is 18, i have 40 def 1atk 1 str and 33 hits. now i have full rune and people are confused =D

*edit*
    i'm ditching my main, i'm going to make this a skiller, and get WC/MINING to 70 and then make this my main. Ugh the name is stupid lol... idk what to do right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how come no1 a pure anymore lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice guide ive always wanted to be a tank, btw steel scimmy is 5 atk and black is at 10 atk also you cant get randoms if your in combat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lmao, i will try that out

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information