I first started cheating in RSC useing scar a long long time ago. Used a guild miner and then started to learn to script useing SCAR v. 1.12 and 1.13. I made a smelting script and a few others because I didn't know much about java bots. I deleted all the scar scripts i made, but im sure i could find someone who could vouge for me. My friend showed me ST at reinet and showed reines i could help out with scar at the time, so he got me a ST account. Not long after STS was released, i waited a few months and then started scripting for it. I was one of the best STS scripters out there. Right before the last rsc major banning i completed a WORKING King Black Dragon fighting script (with numerous options, including pots and multiple players) and a Wilderness Rune Ore miner. Both worked flawlessly and used some unique code to determine the threat of pkers around and it hopped worlds accordingly. If you did manage to die useing those scripts it would walk back to edgeville and get all your supplies out. I'll see if i can upload these scripts for you. That's about it for me, I've just gotten back into RS and i knew how to script with SCAR for RSC, so i figure ill give this a look or two.

Ooo yea I'm 16 -years-old and a mod at reinet too if that means anything to you guys.

Saved as .scar so i could upload it