Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: making about 5m in one day :) for p2p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

making about 5m in one day :) for p2p

i stumble across a way of making money for p2p on runescape by looking at how much just 1 oak plank worth like about 400-500gp ea.To start this guide you must have atleast 500k,or 1m+.
    First, youll need some oak logs.You can either cut your oak or buy them for really low prices at G.E. you should get about 1k+ of oak logs

second,u turn all of the oak logs to planks,to turn the oak logs to plank u must go to the sawmill at northeast of varrok its 250gp per log to turn to planks. 1k planks will be 464k-500k ad you only waisted 250k to turn them into planks. usually it only takes A few seconds to sell good luck using this guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pedilus1 View Post
    i stumble across a way of making money for p2p on runescape by looking at how much just 1 oak plank worth like about 400-500gp ea.To start this guide you must have atleast 500k,or 1m+.
    First, youll need some oak logs.You can either cut your oak or buy them for really low prices at G.E. you should get about 1k+ of oak logs

second,u turn all of the oak logs to planks,to turn the oak logs to plank u must go to the sawmill at northeast of varrok its 250gp per log to turn to planks. 1k planks will be 464k-500k ad you only waisted 250k to turn them into planks. usually it only takes A few seconds to sell good luck using this guide
    With that you actually loose money, start out with 500k, buy 1k oak planks you have 0 gp, turn to planks -250k, sell you now only have 250k...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sirlaughsalot View Post
    With that you actually loose money, start out with 500k, buy 1k oak planks you have 0 gp, turn to planks -250k, sell you now only have 250k...
    No, I think he's right, you're supposed to buy 1k oak logs.

I didn't check the price of them but I'm pretty sure they don't go for the same price as the planks lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oak Log = 18ea
    Oak Plank = 445ea
    The switch = 250ea

445-250-18 = 177ea

So for every 1k logs you buy, you end up with 177k more than you started with.

Pretty good way Too bad I don't have members... *sigh*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pedilus1 View Post

This is actually a good guide It doesn't give you a whole lot of money but it will give you more than what you had. I will give rep to him for his effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oak logs go for like 18 ea, its better to cut them though with rabbit foot on. you get a ton of nests =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you cut 20k oak logs a day? Thats 4,32 seconds per oak, and then there would be no time left to bank them, or run them to the dude.

This guide ONLY works 5m if you buy the logs.

If you have 20k oak logs you need to run 740 trips in 86400 seconds.

Thats well possible, with 1 trip having the time limit of 116 seconds.

I rate this guide 4/5, not 5 out of 5 because the market doesn't want that much oak planks per day, and you need a large amount of money to start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baked0420 View Post
    No, I think he's right, you're supposed to buy 1k oak logs.

I didn't check the price of them but I'm pretty sure they don't go for the same price as the planks lol.
    I am a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Helgi View Post
    Can you cut 20k oak logs a day? Thats 4,32 seconds per oak, and then there would be no time left to bank them, or run them to the dude.

This guide ONLY works 5m if you buy the logs.

If you have 20k oak logs you need to run 740 trips in 86400 seconds.

Thats well possible, with 1 trip having the time limit of 116 seconds.

I rate this guide 4/5, not 5 out of 5 because the market doesn't want that much oak planks per day, and you need a large amount of money to start.
    I smell a script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what does p2p mean? i cant see how peer 2 peer would come into rs. is there another meaning?

sorry...i'm a newb at this lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ben55 View Post
    what does p2p mean? i cant see how peer 2 peer would come into rs. is there another meaning?

sorry...i'm a newb at this lol.
    pay to play, runescape members. and dont worry, all are welcomed at srl, unless you spam

Why! I don't see any point in trying to make loads of money on p2p, you pay to play not pay to auto members. You make maybe 500k more on p2p per day compared to f2p. So, before I became a member I made around 1.5m, just to buy me some dragon and some members stuff, just to get the feel of it. Now my membership has run out. And I find it much easier to auto. No worrying about how much that next glory ammy is going to cost. And don't get me started on the prices and time ive wasted trying to train skills like theiving and summoning. Fairs fair, if you like it, fair enough. But imo its pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewrox424 View Post
    pay to play, runescape members. and dont worry, all are welcomed at srl, unless you spam

Why! I don't see any point in trying to make loads of money on p2p, you pay to play not pay to auto members. You make maybe 500k more on p2p per day compared to f2p. So, before I became a member I made around 1.5m, just to buy me some dragon and some members stuff, just to get the feel of it. Now my membership has run out. And I find it much easier to auto. No worrying about how much that next glory ammy is going to cost. And don't get me started on the prices and time ive wasted trying to train skills like theiving and summoning. Fairs fair, if you like it, fair enough. But imo its pathetic.

thanks for that! seems kinda obvious now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

And you know it's a pretty big distance from the East Bank to the sawmill? :P So you have to spend a lot of time, and since we have Kaspersky AV out here to limit our computer usage (for the climat change ), I cant afford it. Hail S.M.A.R.T.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tyvm thnats a good money making for p2p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

p2p means pay to play

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hmm, could be nice if there were a script for this, pretty nice way of making money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm never tried that but i will, as soon as i hit members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is good, but going back and fourth to and from the saw mill is quite annoying. Thank god for autoers! .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

everythings prices went down
    so wats the most expensive thing now on RS?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

still the x-mas cracker, its 700m last time i checked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good idea but how do we get the 500k to start with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't checked the cost of the runes to use this spell but what about the lunar magicks plank make spell, it requires lunar diplomacy and dream mentor (can't remember mage level req) but basically you still have to pay 250gp to convert planks but you can just withdraw planks and then hit plank mage... look it up in kbase for more details but even if it is less profit per log it will be quicker cash as you don't need to run to mill.

Good on you for posting the guide.

@tyler: try reading the other guides for making cash, getting to 500k will be boring but the more cash you have the easier it is to make cash!
    RSunlocked.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You would be losing money if you were to use Plank Make. It takes 2 Astrals, 1 Nature and 15 Earths. If you use an Earth staff, it would cost you about 600gp for the Astrals and the Nature per cast plus the cost for oaks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tylertiner View Post
    Good idea but how do we get the 500k to start with?
    you will always need money to make money, well thats how i figure money making as a p2p

anyways back to the running from east bank to saw mill
    might as well do nature running, buy the amount of pure ess with the money u have and u will quadrouple it
    example
    u buy 1m of pure ess and nat run all of them (go to a lvl 91+ runecrafter)
    get 2 nats each ess and go sell
    u should make 4m if i remember

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats pretty good way to make money but sounds real boring if i was good at scripts i would try for it but i just started making them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default in what way does that work?

that makes no sense. you said "make 5mil in one day", but how can that be if you are waisting money?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information