Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1gp-100k easy for rs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default 1gp-100k easy for rs

1gp to 100k when you come off of tutorial island you should have a pickaxe hopefully when you go to lumbridge deposit everything you have except for pickaxe when you are done doing that you should go to varrock or falador if you go to varrock go to the most western mine fally go to dwarven mine (i personally like varrock because the bank closer but it dont really matter) get 100 clay or more then bank go to G.E then sell for 100-110 gp each you will get 11k keep doing that after 10 times you will have 100k make into soft clay and it will sell for more i have used this with all my accounts each of them have at least 230k and if u want you could mine other ores using same process but the first thing you can mine off of tutorial island i think is clay and it fast to mine if you have any problems email me atfootballfreak.1234@hotmail.com hope you get your first 100k succesfully
    DaMan

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Or an even better way;

1. Mine clay
    2. Soft it
    3. Sell it
    4. Buy clay
    5. Do step 2-5 over and over and over and over and...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats also a good way to make money
    DaMan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Zytex has the right plan but you do to becuase clay does not take as long and when ur on a mining pure in dwarf mines i worry about dying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good, I might test that later. Although I cant see Clay being in or close to high demand...Would probably sell pretty slowly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never thought about that method, may use it on some of my dummy accounts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tri-Edge members use it to craft teletabs which are in high demand by pures/skillers... that is why clay, and soft clay are good money makers for non members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had the same sort of idea that's a good idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sirlaughsalot View Post
    Tri-Edge members use it to craft teletabs which are in high demand by pures/skillers... that is why clay, and soft clay are good money makers for non members
    Ah, Thanks for that info. Anyone know the closest spot to a bank to mine Clay? or is west varrock the closest? Anyways, Nice Guide, Once again. xD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, West varrock is probably closest, but mining clay doesn't make much sense to me anymore. You can buy on the GE for 99 gp wet it, and sell it for 164 gp. That's a 65 gp profit for 2 seconds worth of work, and anybody can do it, even a lvl 3 fresh out of the tutorial.

To get the water, you can buy water at gnome copters for 1 gp and put it in the deposit box. You could possibly buy up to 6000 per hour if that's all you're doing. Then you just stand at grand exchange, buy clay, wet it all, sell soft clay back. Easy.

If it takes you another hour to wet the clay, that's almost 400k in 2 hours of work, or 200k per hour. If it takes 2 hours to wet all the clay, you still make 400k, but you're "only" making 133k per hour. Can you mine 1300 clay in an hour? No freakin' way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not if you got a mining autoer then obviously you wouldnt have to do any work so it would be way easier then later youd have to just probably manually wet your clay unless you have the skill to write a scar program to wet clay and sell it on the ge
    DaMan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tarajunky View Post
    Yeah, West varrock is probably closest, but mining clay doesn't make much sense to me anymore. You can buy on the GE for 99 gp wet it, and sell it for 164 gp. That's a 65 gp profit for 2 seconds worth of work, and anybody can do it, even a lvl 3 fresh out of the tutorial.

To get the water, you can buy water at gnome copters for 1 gp and put it in the deposit box. You could possibly buy up to 6000 per hour if that's all you're doing. Then you just stand at grand exchange, buy clay, wet it all, sell soft clay back. Easy.

If it takes you another hour to wet the clay, that's almost 400k in 2 hours of work, or 200k per hour. If it takes 2 hours to wet all the clay, you still make 400k, but you're "only" making 133k per hour. Can you mine 1300 clay in an hour? No freakin' way.
    Thanks for saving hours of my life!

But still, imagine mining 1300 clay in an hour...
    Very New SRL+Scar User
    I make signatures, look!
    http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...buri/look1.png

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Still impossible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a really nice way for fast cash; I will try doing it sometime ^^

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tarajunky View Post

AWsome dude thanks for tht i was stuck mining clay now i have softed it and now do what u said 2mil in 10days abwt 30mins 2 1 hour play a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it seems really good for someone straight out of tutorial island but it still doesnt compete with my 77 woodcutting and about 408gp per yew lol. but still its a really good, clever method.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default hey

Um this seems like a very good idea! im actually trying to get my woodcutting lvl up to 60 in order to make money but it gets boring so this sounds like something id like to do just to get more cash :P well just a question, where do i find the gnome copters that sell water?? p2p or f2p? havent played RS in 1 year because it got too boring please help me out. =) Thanks//Oglokes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Couldn't you have included that method in your other page ? Like something :

Methode 1 : Pure Ess
    [Explanation]

Method 2 : Clay
    [Explanation]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May work ok.

Thanks for the tip, If i do decide to make a pure, Ill try this out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm Doing This On My Skiller Now. Good Money Aswell. I Got 55k In My First Hour, So It Look's Like Its Working For Me Anyway

~Baydoz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by tarajunky View Post

the only problems with methods like this is that you dont get any experience out of the deal...for example yeah wc, mining and fishing suck for money at the beginning but once you reach sharks, yews/magics, or rune ores your making millions...and easily too. and you got something to show for it.
    Currently Working on: Runite Miner W/ World Hop (Fally) 80% complete

Next: Advanced Gnome Agility Course!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Intresting method. what i used to do is buy/sell flax for profit and it seems to go by fast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what did you buy the flax at and what price did you sell it at?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow this is really interesting way to make money! I know I'll be using this on my next account. Thanks for posting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is clearly copied from that other guide!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information