Poll: Do you think I should upgrade my client?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My First Runescape Client

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its a good start, but mabye make the client in java?
    why:
    java is cross platform, and can be ran on linux, win and mac.
    java can do much more than visual basic.
    eliteswitch failed becuase it was in vb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstrike View Post
    Why do I even try these things? I just shit my pants over this god damn tutorial. Fuck, that's uncleanable. I can't even wash that out because there's so much of my shit it will just stain everything else. If I put it in the washing machine, I'm sure to stain the sides.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You guys should really occupy your time elsewhere. Your busy flaming this guy for a fucking 40 line program.
    If he didn't know what source is you probably should of elaborated on what you meant as a source.
    Anyway, if you made this good job, if not keep studying and you'll be able to make one yourself also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Buckleyindahouse View Post
    You guys should really occupy your time elsewhere. Your busy flaming this guy for a fucking 40 line program.
    If he didn't know what source is you probably should of elaborated on what you meant as a source.
    Anyway, if you made this good job, if not keep studying and you'll be able to make one yourself also.
    ^dido, and good luck with getting into programing. I took a one year VB 2005 class and am now in a java class.
    SELL AUTOED GOODS AT MID-MAX! DONT LET PRICES FALL AND GIVE US LESS PROFIT. (Put this in your sig)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Wow, old thread much? Kinda quit, mainly cause of pricks like these but thanks Buckley
    I'm much better at Visual Basic, and starting to learn Java now so maybe in the future I could have the next Swiftkit.

Also yeah, I made this shitty program when I knew nothing about Visual Basic, to be honest I didn't even know how to copy source codes. But yah. kthxbai
    Anti-moralfag

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    My guess is either a PRIVATE: reflection bot or OGL bot, also possibly created by the Chinese.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information