Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Appa - SCAR Minimizeable WebClient

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XRaye View Post
    Mouse & MMouse possible?
    They don't work because Appa isn't an active client in SCAR's eyes. And Mouse and MMouse would actually physically move the mouse thereby negating the purpose of Appa being a minimized resource. However, SMART does use a method that Appa can/should borrow. Notice the Red dot on SMART. It somehow mimics the mouse cursor and I think would fool these sites that detect Appa.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rawsilk View Post
    They don't work because Appa isn't an active client in SCAR's eyes. And Mouse and MMouse would actually physically move the mouse thereby negating the purpose of Appa being a minimized resource. However, SMART does use a method that Appa can/should borrow. Notice the Red dot on SMART. It somehow mimics the mouse cursor and I think would fool these sites that detect Appa.
    What...? That makes no sense...?
    SMARTs 'red dot' is just a feature because people didn't like that they couldn't see what SMART was doing so ben added a 'cursor'.

How would mouse and mmouse negate the purpose of appa being minimized?
    He means a Mouse and MMouse that WORKs on APPA ONLY when its MINIMIZED, just like SMART does for runescape.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caused View Post
    TWebbrowser ftw =).
    You might want to rethink that phrase, lol, TWebbrowser is an IE control

Inside the Matrix...yes it has me, and it has you too.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy1990 View Post
    IE! Ahh! *runs*
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    What...? That makes no sense...?
    SMARTs 'red dot' is just a feature because people didn't like that they couldn't see what SMART was doing so ben added a 'cursor'.

How would mouse and mmouse negate the purpose of appa being minimized?
    He means a Mouse and MMouse that WORKs on APPA ONLY when its MINIMIZED, just like SMART does for runescape.

Normally MMouse and Mouse require that you have a Client specified. For example I could make this page a client then say Mouse (10,10,True) and it would make my cursor move to (10,10) and click. The problem I have is that the website I want to use Appa with has a receive algorithm on server side that detects programmatically sent signals as many secure sites also have. In Appa the Mouse functions just send a virtual click. However the website will notice that this is not a real click from a mouse because of the way the signal was sent and the button I'm trying to click (a submit button for login form) will not work properly. And yes SubmitForm also does not work.

I made a version of the script that does not use Appa. It just opens in broswer and ClickMouse works just fine because the way it sends the signal is acceptable to the secure site.

I tried reverse engineering Appa to modify the procedures to work like ClickMouse but I couldn't get most of the source.

However SMART could be modified, or Appa could borrow script from it, to work because it uses the same methods as ClickMouse.

EDIT: ps. The methods that would need to be used (to emulate a real click) come from win32api and win32con

EDIT: i guess theres no help. Appa just wont work with some websites ...
    Last edited by rawsilk; 10-27-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

How do you know that that is how they detect it; they could be checking your user agent or using some sort of javascript trickery.

Also, take a look at the SendMessage function if you want to simulate mouse clicks.
    Interested in C# and Electrical Engineering? This might interest you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

You can use the SendMessage function as previously stated. Thats from the Windows API, so works nicely.

I've got two questions.
    - Any chance of a source release? Would be nice if others could pitch in to make this better
    - Any chance of adding something that shows where the cursor is (as well as changing momentarily on click)?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rawsilk View Post
    Normally MMouse and Mouse require that you have a Client specified. For example I could make this page a client then say Mouse (10,10,True) and it would make my cursor move to (10,10) and click. The problem I have is that the website I want to use Appa with has a receive algorithm on server side that detects programmatically sent signals as many secure sites also have. In Appa the Mouse functions just send a virtual click. However the website will notice that this is not a real click from a mouse because of the way the signal was sent and the button I'm trying to click (a submit button for login form) will not work properly. And yes SubmitForm also does not work.

I made a version of the script that does not use Appa. It just opens in broswer and ClickMouse works just fine because the way it sends the signal is acceptable to the secure site.

I tried reverse engineering Appa to modify the procedures to work like ClickMouse but I couldn't get most of the source.

However SMART could be modified, or Appa could borrow script from it, to work because it uses the same methods as ClickMouse.

EDIT: ps. The methods that would need to be used (to emulate a real click) come from win32api and win32con

EDIT: i guess theres no help. Appa just wont work with some websites ...
    The SubmitForm might not work, because the form might require a button click to work (javascript). ClickMouse uses the WinApi (WM_MOUSEMOVE, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, etc) to click. This will not work on JAVA applets and for Flash applets you'll have to set the correct target. You can't adjust SMART to work with any website, because SMART is made for the RS applet; you cannot use the mouse functions for any other website.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavril View Post
    You can use the SendMessage function as previously stated. Thats from the Windows API, so works nicely.

I've got two questions.
    - Any chance of a source release? Would be nice if others could pitch in to make this better
    - Any chance of adding something that shows where the cursor is (as well as changing momentarily on click)?
    I don't think there's a need for the source. People don't use it that much anyway. It doesn't have much use to add a coloured dot to show the position of the mouse, as there's not really a position of the mouse. It sends fake events, but doesn't really create a fake mouse.
    Last edited by nielsie95; 10-28-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... I got it working, but it doesn't seem to have support for the Adobe Flash Player. For example, if I go to a site that plays videos using flash (like youtube) they don't work and a message appears saying that I don't have the latest flash version. Do you know of a solution to this problem?
    If it helps, I'm using Firefox version 3.5.4

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

It uses Internet Explorer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nielsie95 View Post
    It sends fake events, but doesn't really create a fake mouse.
    Hmm, any RS bot including SMART just sends fake events as well, the thing with java is that it's easier because you can manipulate the events being sent from input devices directly without much effort...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It uses Internet Explorer
    Ah, thanks, that makes sense. Sorry about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I don't think there's a need for the source. People don't use it that much anyway. It doesn't have much use to add a coloured dot to show the position of the mouse, as there's not really a position of the mouse. It sends fake events, but doesn't really create a fake mouse.
    Perhaps you're right about the source, I wouldn't know. Personally I quit RS autoing long ago, so APPA is an excellent tool for me should I want to auto anything else (currently autoing a Flash MMORPG). So perhaps the suggestion was out of greed as I wouldn't mind polishing it up to be more versatile /shrug.

As for a colored dot, I believe you're quite mistaken about its usefulness. Whenever my scripts are working as I intended, sure enough, I don't need a mouse or dot present to show me whats going on. But being that I rarely stick to one stick and usually enjoy autoing things that change to a good amount, my scripts do sometimes `freeze` so to say. Knowing the supposed position of the mouse at the time of the freeze can help in debugging what went wrong...

Quick example: Not to ramble too much more but essentially, say your character is just standing somewhere, well if the mouse/dot is far away, then something didnt trigger it to move. On the other hand, if its where you expected it to be, perhaps the click wasnt caught? Or something else you overlooked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

It would be beneficial if it showed (/had the option to show) a square around each control as it is interacted with.
    Interested in C# and Electrical Engineering? This might interest you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy1990 View Post
    I know : D. The IE engine itself is not that bad though ; D.. It's just microsofts explorer :X.

~caused

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cant get anything except the freeRice script to work using this :/ Ill just have to keep trying I guess. Are there any plans for making this more like SMART? Like actual fake mouse clicks instead of just buttons and stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hmm, is there any way to get the 'mouses' position in Appa? Im trying to convert the WindMouse & MMouse procedures over for Appa with a little help from WinAPI calls... but I need to be able to get the mouses position at various times.

Looking through the function/procedure list, I wasn't able to find anything that resembled what I needed, so please lemme know if Im wrong

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

There is not really a mouse position as it doesn't create a fake mouse. If you really want to work with mouse positions, it's best to just track them in your script.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

What about another seperate SCAR running a seperate script that gets commands from the script running Appa using InterSCARMessages, telling it to move the mouse!
    Ce ne sont que des gueux

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Why?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Oh I haven't read the thread enough I suppose :S
    Nvm my reply >.<
    Ce ne sont que des gueux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I am so in love with this . worked nicely with your rice script, and i would love to use it in mine. THanks a load nielsie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey I know I may be digging this thread up a bit, but this deserves it .

Also is there a way to make the appa window go into the system tray or something like scar? maybe just not as noticeable?
    Darky has stopped by to say hello :).
    10-21-2010
    Updated-
    10-09-2012

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

SCAR Code:
    program New;

function ShowWindow(hWND: HWND; nCmdShow: Integer): Boolean; external 'ShowWindow@user32.dll stdcall';
      function SetWindowLong(hWnd: HWND; nIndex: Integer; dwNewLong: LongInt): LongInt; external 'SetWindowLongA@user32.dll stdcall';
      function GetWindowLong(hWnd: HWND; nIndex: Integer): LongInt; external 'GetWindowLongA@user32.dll stdcall';
      function FindWindow2(lpClassName: string; lpWindowName: string): HWND; external 'FindWindowA@user32.dll stdcall';

var
      h: HWND;

procedure BringAppaBack;
    begin
      ShowWindow(h, 0);
      SetWindowLong(h, -20, 0);
      ShowWindow(h, 5);
    end;

procedure HideAppa(TotalHide: Boolean);
    var
      a: string;
    begin
      a := 'Appa - Temporary weird name ' + IntToStr(Random(10000));
      appa_Caption(a);
      h := FindWindow2('', a);
      appa_Caption('Appa');
      ShowWindow(h, 0);
      if TotalHide then Exit;
      SetWindowLong(h, -20, GetWindowLong(h, -20) or $80);
      ShowWindow(h, 5);
    end;

begin
      appa_ShowForm;
      HideAppa(False);
      Wait(2000);
      BringAppaBack;
    end.

Here's something to hide it from the taskbar, you'll need to have API-calls enabled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

well I did all of that and I still get :
    Code:
    Line 23: [Error] (23:1): Unknown identifier 'appa_Caption' in script
    is appa_caption part of appa.dll?
    maybe I have a different version of appa.
    Darky has stopped by to say hello :).
    10-21-2010
    Updated-
    10-09-2012

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information