Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 2,476 to 2,479 of 2479

Thread: [SRL-6] Draynor Chop N' Bank | By Coh3n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

can someone help me out?
    ive filled in the account part, but as soon as i press run, a box with stats account pops up and when i press no it stops the script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, script has been working fine for me however I have one small problem.

After awhile I randomly log out but the script sends me wandering North. One time I landed in Varrock Castle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

maybe you can help me coh3n, im not 100% if the information im entering is correct, as in, i have no idea what im looking at lol i just wanted to use a bot-like program to level up my woodcutting, anyways, i put in the information that i think is correct, then it gets to the login screen for runescape, and stops dead. it says script complete. what do i do next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrician View Post
    can someone help me out?
    ive filled in the account part, but as soon as i press run, a box with stats account pops up and when i press no it stops the script?
    Quote Originally Posted by stompy454 View Post
    maybe you can help me coh3n, im not 100% if the information im entering is correct, as in, i have no idea what im looking at lol i just wanted to use a bot-like program to level up my woodcutting, anyways, i put in the information that i think is correct, then it gets to the login screen for runescape, and stops dead. it says script complete. what do i do next?
    are you sure you two are using the correct army name? where it says PlayerFileName

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Thread Information