Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: How to install/setup Simba for RS3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When i right click the folder and press "SVN Checkout" it starts downloading and like 10 seconds later i get an error...

Error: Can't create directory 'C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.21\Includes\SRL\.svn': Access

Error: is denied.

what do i do?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by archer790 View Post
    When i right click the folder and press "SVN Checkout" it starts downloading and like 10 seconds later i get an error...

Error: Can't create directory 'C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.21\Includes\SRL\.svn': Access

Error: is denied.

what do i do?
    Look at the bottom of the guide. There is a section on common errors and how to fix them, try that and hopefully that works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea I'm Sorry Didn't see his post...just fixed it. Thanks For the help anyway tho

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by archer790 View Post
    Yea I'm Sorry Didn't see his post...just fixed it. Thanks For the help anyway tho
    Lol, don't worry, and no problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this tutorial for Vista as well?

~D-M

EDIT: When I was going to do the Checkout thing on the SRL folder, it said: No access, written in red.
    Im using Vista.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Death-Magnetic; 08-12-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Magnetic View Post
    Is this tutorial for Vista as well?

~D-M

EDIT: When I was going to do the Checkout thing on the SRL folder, it said: No access, written in red.
    Im using Vista.

Thanks.
    Yes it's made for Vista as I'm using Vista, but should work on other version of Windows. As for your error, look at the bottom of the guide for common problems and how to fix them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i've been getting an error in RandomTool script part of SRL. Any script i try to run gives me this error:
    Line 128: [Error] (19856:48): Unknown identifier 'CurRandom' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.21\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\RandomTool. scar

I installed scar correctly and srl and reflection..
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/sigs/4360.png

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nikos View Post
    i've been getting an error in RandomTool script part of SRL. Any script i try to run gives me this error:
    Line 128: [Error] (19856:48): Unknown identifier 'CurRandom' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.21\includes\SRL\SRL\Core\AntiRandoms\RandomTool. scar

I installed scar correctly and srl and reflection..
    Hmm I've never seen that error before, did you move your plugins correctly?

EDIT: I was just talking to Zeph and he said things like this tend to happen in you don't update all the SRL. For example, you only update a subfolder such as "core" without updating the rest of SRL. Just try updating SRL and see if that works. If you have no luck with that, reinstalling everything seems to fix a lot of people's problems.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Coh3n; 08-12-2009 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey this was a great explanation and i got zero errors doing this though i am a little confused because when i manually moved everything to the plugins folder there were several folders with question marks on them surrounded by a blue circle is this supposed to happen or do i have a problem?

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jojoe View Post
    hey this was a great explanation and i got zero errors doing this though i am a little confused because when i manually moved everything to the plugins folder there were several folders with question marks on them surrounded by a blue circle is this supposed to happen or do i have a problem?
    I know what you mean, but where are these question marks? Like what folders are they on? Can you post a screenshot or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

um i don't know how to take a screen shot if you can tell me i'm not really a computer wiz all help with computers appreciated
    Currently trying to figure out script

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

um i don't know how to take a screen shot if you can tell me i'm not really a computer wiz all help with computers appreciated
    Haha no problem, there's a button on your keyboard that looks something like this (It's usually at the top right of your keyboard):

Once you have open what you want to take a screenshot of, you hit that button.

Then you open Paint and hit Ctrl + V to paste the image. Then you can save it to wherever you want, then post it here, as an attachment if you like.

Hopefully that was clear enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what about for laptop i have the sysrq part but above that it says delete?

whoops after closer examination i found it under insert which was a little to the left of the key you indicated guess laptop different from regular wired keyboard :/

um now i don't know how to post the image....
    Last edited by jojoe; 08-13-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: avoiding double posting

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

what about for laptop i have the sysrq part but above that it says delete?
    There should be a Print Screen button somewhere. On my laptop it says "PrtSc".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

k i managed to get a screen shot of it but now i don't know how to post my screen shot

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

k i managed to get a screen shot of it but now i don't know how to post my screen shot
    When you go to write a new reply (make sure you go to advanced) then at the top of the message box you'll see something that looks like a paperclip. Click on that and you can upload a picture that is saved on your computer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does it take a short while to load it? becasue it still says sending request to www.vilavu.com

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

does it take a short while to load it? becasue it still says sending request to www.vilavu.com
    Uhm it should only take a few seconds at most. If you can't get that working, can you describe your problem more clearly? Be specific.

EDIT: I read what you said in your original post, and, if you can run scripts without problems, then you have no problem. Just try it out, and if you get an error in the SCAR debug box, then it will be easier to tell what you did wrong, if you did something wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i tried splitting it in half and yet it still wouldnt load so ill try to explain it

i have 23 files that have question marks

alot of them are at the top and have plugin at the end of them

the reason im not sure if this is right is because so far i have only been able to run one script out of all the ones i can find all the others i get errors and im not sure if it has to do with this
    Last edited by jojoe; 08-13-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

well i tried splitting it in half and yet it still wouldnt load so ill try to explain it

i have 23 files that have question marks

alot of them are at the top and have plugin at the end of them
    You're going to have to be more specific than that. What are the files called? What folder are they in?

And try running a couple scripts and see if you have problems, you may not have any problems at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok theres cpptestplugin , accessable scar functions, boxpllugin.dll , centerplugin.dll , cpptestpluginSCAR scriptfile, cpptestplugin.dpr , embedded SMART.dll FastShareMem.pas irokiplugin.dll , quizzplugin.dll , readmefordevelopers, SCARfuncitons.pas Skyplugin.dll, testplugin.dpr , testplugin_Globals.pas, testplugin_main.pas

wizzyplugin.dll SRLManual, SRL, SRL, Compile SRL, Scrap, Scrap(2), place inside plugins folder has an x over it , and everything else has green checkmarks
    Last edited by jojoe; 08-13-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

ok theres cpptestplugin , accessable scar functions, boxpllugin.dll , centerplugin.dll , cpptestpluginSCAR scriptfile, cpptestplugin.dpr , embedded SMART.dll FastShareMem.pas irokiplugin.dll , quizzplugin.dll , readmefordevelopers, SCARfuncitons.pas Skyplugin.dll, testplugin.dpr , testplugin_Globals.pas, testplugin_main.pas

wizzyplugin.dll SRLManual, SRL, SRL, Compile SRL, Scrap, Scrap(2), place inside plugins folder has an x over it , and everything else has green checkmarks
    Hmm those seem to be right, not sure when there's question marks on them, but try and use some scripts and see how it goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

alright thanks for the help yay i learned how to take screen shots lol

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

alright thanks for the help yay i learned how to take screen shots lol
    Haha no problem, glad I could help you out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks coh3n, your guides are great

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information