Poll: Is this tutorial Helpfull and should i make more?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucid Dreaming Guide

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XRaye View Post
    I thought the point of lucid dreaming was to control your dreams so you have good / fun ones?
    That's what I am doing
    I have failed many times when I tried the WILD method, yesterday I started seeing things and hearing things and I realized I was passing out, but then suddenly I heard a sound (something downstairs, maybe my mom) and I woke up. The feeling didn't came back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smarter Child View Post
    WoW, awesome tut i really wanna try this. Your are my Neehosoft
    yay im smarter childs

back on toppic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    That's what I am doing
    I have failed many times when I tried the WILD method, yesterday I started seeing things and hearing things and I realized I was passing out, but then suddenly I heard a sound (something downstairs, maybe my mom) and I woke up. The feeling didn't came back.
    mabye the sound was a test or you were falling into a dream and heard a sound from teh dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstrike View Post
    Why do I even try these things? I just shit my pants over this god damn tutorial. Fuck, that's uncleanable. I can't even wash that out because there's so much of my shit it will just stain everything else. If I put it in the washing machine, I'm sure to stain the sides.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

You do control your dreams XRaye, but if you cant control your own thoughts when you lay down and close your eyes, how can one expect to control them in a dream?
    Jus' Lurkin'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torrent of Flame View Post
    You do control your dreams XRaye, but if you cant control your own thoughts when you lay down and close your eyes, how can one expect to control them in a dream?
    =]
    Why do I even try these things? I just shit my pants over this god damn tutorial. Fuck, that's uncleanable. I can't even wash that out because there's so much of my shit it will just stain everything else. If I put it in the washing machine, I'm sure to stain the sides.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Also, I disagree with this thread. The sounds from your dream are picked up from real life, not visa versa. Like if someone is talking outside the dream it is picked up in the dream, not vice versa.

The noises you hear like banging, etc are amplified in this case because when you close your eyes your hearing becomes louder as the senses increase in power when you cannot see.
    Jus' Lurkin'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Infintry001 View Post
    I tried it just last night. I was like dead tired. Within 10 minutes, my body sort of tensed up, but I didn't move. I felt myself lifting off the bed, and got excited. The feeling immediately went away.

I tried again, and that lifting feeling happened again. I tried not to get excited, but then I started thinking of a song. Feeling went away.

I hope I get better at this... :/
    Well lol, dont get excited next time. There are two things that might have happened. You could have been in sleep parylsis, and thats why you stiffened up, or could have been going into a out of body experience or astral projection. I dont ap, but i know people who do and lding is often common for lifting off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

No. You have to train yourself to Astral Project. I know this strongly. I only know 2 people who can AP and they have trained their bodies to do it. You dont just Astral Project.

Astral Projection is where your Astral leaves your body and goes for a wander. Astral Projection is real, it isnt in the realm of dreams, what you see IS realduring an AP.
    Jus' Lurkin'

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

You still havent answered our questions from early on page two, do that please?

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    You still havent answered our questions from early on page two, do that please?
    whats the questions? sorry i was busy in the other tab. Ask me and ill answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    Same questions as above.

I seem to have a problem with not being able to stop thinking. It never stops. I focused on my breathing, music or random thoughts would go away for a bit, but then I would loose focus (tired) and the music would come back on. The only way I can get to sleep is if I just let the music play on and on in a loop and I eventually fall asleep, but I can't lucid dream because I'm not focused on anything at all.
    If I do manage to get the thoughts away, which happened for a few minutes last time I tried, I swallowed as an instinct, and then realized "Oh crap, I swallowed" and started trying to remember if it was bad, and then the music played again.

Any tips with this? Or just more practice? Maybe I will take a nap soon...
    I would suggest meditation and practice. http://stress.about.com/od/meditatio...ocused_med.htm seems good.

And yes, i know aping is real torrent. i just dont mess with it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

I'll try the WILD again now and then once more tomorrow then I'll try the MILD method
    I'll meditate first with the sound of the fan as my focus, thank you for your guides and all the effort you put into this Neehosoft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    I'll try the WILD again now and then once more tomorrow then I'll try the MILD method
    I'll meditate first with the sound of the fan as my focus, thank you for your guides and all the effort you put into this Neehosoft
    thanks =] i just updated and the black eye is working realy well, you might want to try it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

I can't see any colours when I close my eyes but if I close the really hard and then close them normally again then there is some few tiny dots of colour appearing but they doesn't develop into something bigger and eventually they disappear... Any suggestions (other than poking my eyes :P)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't revote. =(

Good tutorial, I tried the hypnosis first and I kind of felt light but I still kind of knew I was here in the world. So, wtf?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LolL View Post
    I can't revote. =(

Good tutorial, I tried the hypnosis first and I kind of felt light but I still kind of knew I was here in the world. So, wtf?
    probably cuz you are in the world? and yes, people feel light

Inside the Matrix...yes it has me, and it has you too.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neehosoft View Post
    Back sorry i took a while i have a dick infection and it hurts...
    good to know?

WOW I am sure going to try this out. Already know what I'm going to try first hehe.

This is absolutely AMAZING! Rep++ for you!

EDIT: hehe gave you ur second rep ball gratz!
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionicle1800 View Post
    good to know?

WOW I am sure going to try this out. Already know what I'm going to try first hehe.

This is absolutely AMAZING! Rep++ for you!

EDIT: hehe gave you ur second rep ball gratz!
    aha ilynh u lol no im not leaving ill just be a little less active.
    Thanks for the second ball of rep
    lol @good to know
    and if you neeed any help, MSN meh and i can give you sum more help.
    I might rewrite this guide and make it larger and more elaborate in the future.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

I had a dream yesterday (a normal one, I didn't care enough to do WILD :P) and in my dream I was puking and then I though "Why do I puke?" and I concluded it was because of the smell, but what smell? I couldn't smell anything. I figured I was dreaming and then I started doing fun stuff
    Before I started puking I was running from some guards that had caught me for something (Idk what) and I was running inside a building that was extreme large.. now with control of my dreams I made a weapon that could kill anything in one shot and han lazer aim and aimbot (xD) so I killed all the guards :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea...im failing at this.
    try to do it, then for some reason i get freaked out. idk why, its like a phobia or something. and if i can get over it, i get distracted when my eyes flicker lol.
    help?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionicle1800 View Post
    yea...im failing at this.
    try to do it, then for some reason i get freaked out. idk why, its like a phobia or something. and if i can get over it, i get distracted when my eyes flicker lol.
    help?
    Hmm, have you tried meditating before going to bed? I works for me, I usually turn off all the lights, close my eyes, turns off my computers, close the windows and turn on the fan and meditate to the sound and tries to get my heart to beat as slow as possible without holding my breath :P
    Then when I go to bed I close my eyes, relax in every body-part and then I get "dragged" away, first my arms are "removed" (can't feel them anymore, it's like they do not exist), next my legs and finally my stomach then suddenly I am dreaming, but still in my bed.
    I have experimented with moving my fingers in the real world while dreaming, and it is a really odd feeling; It's like I am a zombie - Living dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking about making a lucid dreaming thread, apparently I was beat to it.
    Lucid dreaming is the bomb, I found it this summer and it changed my life and perspective on dreams and reality a ton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neehosoft View Post
    I might rewrite this guide and make it larger and more elaborate in the future.
    please do, i got confused at some parts.
    im going to do some googling, then try it out maybe.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    do you think your safe behind your castle walls?
    ---------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Is it easier or harder to do this high?

I like the tut, pretty interesting... If being high effects anything I def wanna try this cuz I have some super crazy and funny dreams when I'm high and would love to control them rofl...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nose_smasher View Post
    Is it easier or harder to do this high?

I like the tut, pretty interesting... If being high effects anything I def wanna try this cuz I have some super crazy and funny dreams when I'm high and would love to control them rofl...
    Honestly i don't think it would be that easy to do it high..cause it would be hard to do dream checks, as, depending on what your on, things would be like that if you were high normally ^.^

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

This is a wiki-book published under the GNU license. Please post a link to it.

~RM

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information