Thread: 2 Computers, same IP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default 2 Computers, same IP

I have just got my setup that I decided to go after completed:
    2 computers with a VGA monitor switch(so I can use 1 screen for both comps)
    I noticed today that these computers have the exact same IP adress. Should I be concerned about this. I have a very high lvl main that I would like to keep unbanned.

Also, do they IP ban for SCAR autoing?
    Suggestions welcome

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

No IP ban. UID yes, but SRL takes care of it.

Just don't trade to your main or anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It doesn't matter since you have two different computers = different UIDs.

They don't IP Ban for SCAR Autoing, they only ip ban when like 10k users auto with same cheat (Like aryan...), then you should be concerned.

As Boreas said, just don't trade those items you autoed to your main, they could be flagged...

Instead I would rather make skilling autoers like, have one miner, one smither, one crafter etc...

So basicly, miner mines a lot of ores, while mining those ores he gets a lot of gems. Great.
    Trade your smither ores, and your crafter gems.

That way your character level faster and later when they hit really high level (mining like 70+, smithing like 60+, crafting like 40+) I would stop autoing, and use them to make money legally, and create new army.

It's not everything about getting pixel cash, there is something in knowing you're breaking their rules and not getting punished! :P

I know it sounds stupid / weird. It's 5:20 AM in the morning, and I'm just about to go to sleep... (and English is not my native language... so yeah.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

code is absolutely right... I dont auto in the interest of making money which I will never be able to use for anything worthwhile, it is for the sake of cheating and sticking it to Andrew Gower and getting away with it.

As for the IP thing, no you shouldn't be worried (unless you plan to link up a couple thousand comps). As long as you don't get banned you should be fine. Once you get banned, they flag your IP and monitor you moreso than the rest of the players. If you do get banned, you should wait anywhere between 1 and 6 months to start autoing again. One way around the whole IP thing is to use a changing IP setup (as opposed to a static one), then when/if your IP gets flagged, simply generate a new one and you'll be fine (unless they start scanning MAC addresses, but they won't because the current technology doesn't allow that without heavy computing penalties.

Anyways, hope that helps and if you want any more info or advice, just PM me and I'll try to help.

Thread Information