Thread: How to Transfer iTunes M4P M4A AAC to Zune HD?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default How to Transfer iTunes M4P M4A AAC to Zune HD?

This guide is going to show you how to remove DRM protection from iTunes music, convert DRM protected iTunes M4P to MP3, M4A to MP3, AAC to MP3 and transfer iTunes music to Zune HD. First, let's take a look at the video/audio formats Zune HD accepts:

Video Support:
    WMV
    MPEG-4 (MP4/M4V) (.mp4) Part 2 video
    H.264 video
    DVR-MS

Audio Support:
    Windows Media? Audio Standard (WMA) (.wma)
    WMA Lossless
    Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) (.mp4, .m4a, .m4b, .mov): .m4a and .m4b files without FairPlay DRM
    MP3 (.mp3)

So, if you want to play DRM protected iTunes M4P, M4A, AAC music on your Zune HD, you just need to use TuneClone Audio Converter to convert the iTunes music to MP3 format and then transfer the output MP3 to your Zune HD.

Now let's take a look at how it performs to convert the iTunes music to MP3 format for Zune HD using TuneClone Audio Converter:

1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.

2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.

3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.

4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, select the playlist you just created and click the "Burn Disc" button.

5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.

6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.

7. After you get the output music files, connect your Zune HD to computer via the USB cable, drag and drop the converted MP3 files to the Zune Software, then you can sync the iTunes M4P music to Zune HD with the help of Zune Software at ease.

Extracted from http://www.tuneclone.com/transfer-it...to-zune-hd.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Reply

Useful information and Thanks very much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for kindly share! Recently I also met a question about M4P music. I switch iPhone to Samsung. But when I transfer all the music files to my Samsung Galaxy S7, these files can't be opened on my player. I searched many forums to find a solution to convert M4P files to other format that compatible with my phone. It works, thank you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

@AndrewReal;
    Haha that's funny you ended up here. This forum is dedicated to so much other stuff than this, but just so happens that you found your solution here. Oh well, have a nice stay
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Thread Information