Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is rsbots.net detectable?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At least SCAR is safe, as long as you make your own, or leech, awesome scripts.
    Back to scripting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I bought nexus, I'm using perfecticus master hunter xxl and its really good.. its funney about 95% of the people you see out there hunting with you are also using this script.
    One thing i was disappointed about is that it has no auto responder, it doesn't even warn you if someone starts talking to you =/ which is actually pathetic considering even with srl its really easy and nexus is i hear much easier to script with than scar.
    i dont usually reply lol but it makes me so mad that dumb kids like u say this shit ive seen autoresponders fail so much times and theres a detailed page explaining why they dont use u can easily exploit if its a bot by saying the same thing over and over again it will respond the same they did this at sorecers garden please research into something b4 u start complaining. ur pathetic

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by originalg55 View Post
    i dont usually reply lol but it makes me so mad that dumb kids like u say this shit ive seen autoresponders fail so much times and theres a detailed page explaining why they dont use u can easily exploit if its a bot by saying the same thing over and over again it will respond the same they did this at sorecers garden please research into something b4 u start complaining. ur pathetic
    You're the pathetic one, why post on a 2 year old topic on a bot which doesn't even work anymore?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You're the pathetic one, why post on a 2 year old topic on a bot which doesn't even work anymore?
    maybe you are the pathetic one, why post on a 2 year old topic, replying a noob ?
    U Will Not Regret Trust Me
    http://freeminecraft.me/?ref=1102475

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Guys, enough. No more posting on this thread, it was dead a long time ago, no need to bring it back to life. Let it rest in peace.

fretje12, you're just as much as in the wrong as Sin, originalg55, and I.

/thread
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information