Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is rsbots.net detectable?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Is rsbots.net detectable?

I bought an autominer pro bot from their and I love it. They said it was undetectable if you follow their guidelines. What do you guys think? People from Rsbot.ORG said its good and stuff. I'm wondering what SRL has to say about RsbotS.NET =]. I'm afraid because I've been using it on my main for two days already
    Last edited by 1337mining; 09-29-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Never looked at or considered that bot. It probably used BCEL which is detectable. Does it have a good auto responder? You always need an auto responder to go undetectable. What are there guide lines?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TRiLeZ View Post
    Never looked at or considered that bot. It probably used BCEL which is detectable. Does it have a good auto responder? You always need an auto responder to go undetectable. What are there guide lines?
    iBot/Nexus (which is what these "bots" are scripts for) uses reflection.
    :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TRiLeZ View Post
    Well, Rsbot.ORG uses BCEL. I'm talking about RsbotS.NET, they said they use reflection, and its based of ibot i believe. They said:
    Botting Tips 101

Below are a few basic tips that can help make certain that your botting experience stays safe and that you avoid any detection by Jagex.

1. Do not bot for more than 6-7 hours per day including breaks (recommended 1-3 hours of breaking). While this is completely optional, it is a very good idea since it's not very human-like to play hours and hours on end, and may throw up "red flags" for Jagex to investigate you.
    2. Use breaks to immitate your normal playing style.
    3. Do not bot in crowded areas.
    4. Do not bot the same skill for days in a row without training a different skill.
    5. Do not tell anyone you don't trust that you are botting.
    6. Before you turn the bot off for a break, visit the GE, do a common "Unbotted" skill, and chat to your friends.
    7. If botting for huge amounts of time, try to have a break for atleast 6 hours. Lets face it, people do play the game a lot for real, and do not sleep much, but everyone sleeps some.
    8. If you do not like the auto responders that are available on some bots, turn it off.
    9. Turn public chat off.
    10. Bot on quickchat worlds.
    11. Talk every now and then. Ask the people around you for their skill level, or message your friends.
    12. Don't bot naked (without any gear on). This is often a common signature player mods look for and investigate.
    13. Check in on your bot every now and then.
    14. If you can, only bot on one account at a time. If you use more, make sure you don't run more than ONE account on a signed applet.
    15. Use common sense.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

I enjoy their dummy caster(free). Its fast and I have never gotten a ban with it. I am mormonman on those forums also.
    I also bought the autofighter, but it was with the money I made from selling one of my other accounts. I believe it would be quite easy to make a bot as fast as that, and I think echofighter is just as good... except you don't have as many options like the banking thing. I do like the banking a whole lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mormonman View Post
    I enjoy their dummy caster(free). Its fast and I have never gotten a ban with it. I am mormonman on those forums also.
    I also bought the autofighter, but it was with the money I made from selling one of my other accounts. I believe it would be quite easy to make a bot as fast as that, and I think echofighter is just as good... except you don't have as many options like the banking thing. I do like the banking a whole lot.
    Do you have any premium bots there? If so, what do you think about them? Did you ever get banned with them?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1337mining View Post
    Do you have any premium bots there? If so, what do you think about them? Did you ever get banned with them?
    I just said that I have the autofighterpro... read above for description and no bans so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just said that I have the autofighterpro... read above for description and no bans so far.
    Oh man, I'm sorry , I didn't realize I skipped that part

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

If only we developed a web for all of runescape... then we would be better at everything than nexus... because they make you pay for their stupid bot client.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If only we developed a web for all of runescape... then we would be better at everything than nexus... because they make you pay for their stupid bot client.
    Lol,what about RID MTA4?
    Last edited by 1337mining; 09-29-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Lol,what about RID MTA4?
    I know. Have you seen the video of it? Very good.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Rsbots (iBot) is a very good bot.
    Unfortunately there pricey.
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought nexus, I'm using perfecticus master hunter xxl and its really good.. its funney about 95% of the people you see out there hunting with you are also using this script.
    One thing i was disappointed about is that it has no auto responder, it doesn't even warn you if someone starts talking to you =/ which is actually pathetic considering even with srl its really easy and nexus is i hear much easier to script with than scar.
    Lance. Da. Pants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you run multiple bots like smart? And do they have PostHttp/GetHttp?
    I ... Am ... CARTMANN!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cartmann View Post
    Can you run multiple bots like smart? And do they have PostHttp/GetHttp?
    You cannot edit their scripts.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

RSBots.net uses Reflection.
    Confirmed here:
    http://www.rsbots.net/helpdesk/index...icleid=9&nav=0
    So yes, they are undetectable.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marpis View Post
    RSBots.net uses Reflection.
    Confirmed here:
    http://www.rsbots.net/helpdesk/index...icleid=9&nav=0
    So yes, they are undetectable.
    Not undetectable, just not usually detected(they have recently had a couple of bans). Every bot is slightly detectable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

It says its undetectable, but i dont trust it!

I wouldnt rest loosing ur acc...
    ZARA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Well, Rsbot.ORG uses BCEL. I'm talking about RsbotS.NET, they said they use reflection, and its based of ibot i believe. They said:
    Botting Tips 101

Below are a few basic tips that can help make certain that your botting experience stays safe and that you avoid any detection by Jagex.

1. Do not bot for more than 6-7 hours per day including breaks (recommended 1-3 hours of breaking). While this is completely optional, it is a very good idea since it's not very human-like to play hours and hours on end, and may throw up "red flags" for Jagex to investigate you.
    2. Use breaks to immitate your normal playing style.
    3. Do not bot in crowded areas.
    4. Do not bot the same skill for days in a row without training a different skill.
    5. Do not tell anyone you don't trust that you are botting.
    6. Before you turn the bot off for a break, visit the GE, do a common "Unbotted" skill, and chat to your friends.
    7. If botting for huge amounts of time, try to have a break for atleast 6 hours. Lets face it, people do play the game a lot for real, and do not sleep much, but everyone sleeps some.
    8. If you do not like the auto responders that are available on some bots, turn it off.
    9. Turn public chat off.
    10. Bot on quickchat worlds.
    11. Talk every now and then. Ask the people around you for their skill level, or message your friends.

12. Don't bot naked (without any gear on). This is often a common signature player mods look for and investigate.
    13. Check in on your bot every now and then.
    14. If you can, only bot on one account at a time. If you use more, make sure you don't run more than ONE account on a signed applet.
    15. Use common sense.
    Aren't the bolded quite... wrong together ? :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I hope srl (villavu) would be for free in the future. *like it is now*
    Last edited by Matsetst; 12-01-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why? Can't you just run the signed SMART in different worlds?
    I ... Am ... CARTMANN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't agree with the turn public chats off and Don't bot in busy worlds

If a PMod comes and asks you stuff, you don't respond, they report you and you get banned. If in appeal you tell Jagex they will ask why and you say you turned public chat off. They will ask why and what will your answer be? If its on you can tell Jagex you were browsing the net or something. I do that when I am fishing/mining ie skills that don't require constant attention. Just yesterday I was minig legit, and came to SRL forums and was looking through the new posts...then I went back to game to click another rock...saw one guy standing there telling me don't sleep. I didn't get it so I ignored him and came back to SRL forum...then went back and he told dude you need to update your bot...that got me really pissed off and I gave him a piece of my mind He ran off after that.

Anyway back on topic- The second point...running on busy worlds are quite good idea. Why? Well if 5 people are mining with your bot and someone asks for level, all 4 responds, most often the asker will comment on the others' levels and forget you completely. Also many times people start long discussions with other people, they would easily ignore you. You will be basically hiding in plain sight. As opposed to botting in a empty world..someone comes along and asks for level, no respond, report..ban...

As for are they detectable...I have no idea. I never used any bot other than scar and never got banned (combat 3 to 100+ all with scar). Basically I use my head to judge what is good script, where to run it, what to wear, its most often stuff like that that affects weather you are banned or not. In RSBOT forums, noob lechers with no skills, abuse the scripts and everyone who runs it gets banned. Thats the thing with free scripts, the more people run it, the more chance of getting banned. Its most often not the bots fault.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rsbot.net's bots are some of my favorates. Very smart and fast bot.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

every bot is detectable and Rs do have massive bans and majority accounts get banned from Nexus and RSBOTs, and RSBOT may be perfect and awsome but still chance to get banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information