Thread: [Tut] Using AntiBan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default [Tut] Using AntiBan

This is my first SCAR based tutorial. In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to use Anti Ban procedures, a requirement for becoming a SRL Member, and very important in any script. Basically it adds randomness to your script to make it more undetectable.

Using AntiBan

The Anti Ban procedure is a randomized Case.
    Example: (We Will be going over each case later on).

SCAR Code:
    Program AntiBan;
    {.include SRL\SRL.scar}
    Procedure ExampleOfAntiBan;
    begin
      if(not(LoggedIn))then
     LogInPlayer; //Notice im not calling a 'Exit' and the Cammel Capping.
      case Random(11) of //11 is 100% chance of antiban, 0 No anti ban ext
      0: Begin
             HoverSkill('Random', false);
             wait(2453+Random(432));
           end;

1: RandomRClickEvery(3 + Random(2));

2: PickUpMouse;

3: AlmostLogOut;

4: SayCurrentLevels('Woodcutting');

5: begin
             MakeCompass('N');
             wait(10+random(5));
             MakeCompass('S');
             wait(10+random(5));
             MakeCompass('N');
           end;

6: BoredEvery(10+random(5));

7: begin
    SetAngle('True');
             wait(10+random(10));
             SetAngle('False');
           end;

10: SleepAndMoveMouse(600000+random(400000));

End;

Begin
    End.

Lets Go Over Each Case:
    0 - HoverSkill -
    Basically what this does is hover over one of the Skills. Example: HoverSkill('NameOfSkill', False); False being wether or not it clicks (True = Click Skill and False = Dont Click).
    1 - RandomRClickEvery(3+Random(1)); - Random Right Click every 3+ 1 minutes (not milliseconds)
    2 - PickUpMouse; - In this procedure, SCAR simulates you picking up the mouse and putting it back down.
    3 - AlmostLogOut; - In this procedure, it hovers over the log out box like its bored and is considering logging out.
    4 - SayCurrentLevels('Skill'); - Says the current level of a skill.
    5 - Self explanitory, moves around the Compass
    6 - BoredEvery(10+random(5));
    - Moves the mouse like a bored human - Minutes, Not Milliseconds.
    7 - This sets the lowest angle and then the highest.

- NeehoSoft (Donnie)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstrike View Post
    Why do I even try these things? I just shit my pants over this god damn tutorial. Fuck, that's uncleanable. I can't even wash that out because there's so much of my shit it will just stain everything else. If I put it in the washing machine, I'm sure to stain the sides.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Not much of a tutorial...I'd say it was more of an example.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

agreed.
    Could just look at someones script and see what they do in the manual...

T~M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    agreed.
    Could just look at someones script and see what they do in the manual...

T~M
    It took me like a week to figure out -.-, so i decided to post a tutorial.
    Why do I even try these things? I just shit my pants over this god damn tutorial. Fuck, that's uncleanable. I can't even wash that out because there's so much of my shit it will just stain everything else. If I put it in the washing machine, I'm sure to stain the sides.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neehosoft View Post
    It took me like a week to figure out -.-, so i decided to post a tutorial.
    No offense, but it took you a week to open Antiban.scar, post the functions and then the descriptions?
    <3

I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

@ R1ch/The Man:

What's your problem? He found something difficult to understand himself, and when he figured it out, thought it may be nice to help out other people who could possibly have the same problem. You guys should be helping him and making suggestions on how to improve his skills, not bringing him down.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ch View Post
    No offense, but it took you a week to open Antiban.scar, post the functions and then the descriptions?
    I didn't know about how to access all the SRL functions until a few weeks after I started scripting, and I'm sure you didn't didn't know when you first started either.

@ Neehosoft:

Don't let these guys bring you down, you're doing great. If you have trouble with something it's an awesome attitude to want to help others with the same problem. Now I can give you some feedback.

I don't think it's bad at all. I would suggest linking them to a tutorial on cases (if they don't know what they are) because after all, this is in the beginners section. I would also suggest posting Antiban.scar, so newcomers can see all the different functions they have at their disposal.

Keep up the good work!

Coh3n

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    @ R1ch/The Man:

What's your problem? He found something difficult to understand himself, and when he figured it out, thought it may be nice to help out other people who could possibly have the same problem. You guys should be helping him and making suggestions on how to improve his skills, not bringing him down.

I didn't know about how to access all the SRL functions until a few weeks after I started scripting, and I'm sure you didn't didn't know when you first started either.

@ Neehosoft:

Don't let these guys bring you down, you're doing great. If you have trouble with something it's an awesome attitude to want to help others with the same problem. Now I can give you some feedback.

I don't think it's bad at all. I would suggest linking them to a tutorial on cases (if they don't know what they are) because after all, this is in the beginners section. I would also suggest posting Antiban.scar, so newcomers can see all the different functions they have at their disposal.

Keep up the good work!

Coh3n

Rep+, I 100% agree with Coh3n. Don't be harsh on him. It's his first tutorial. He can only get better.

EDIT: A great tutorial to help you understand more is one by Method, I think it's in the intermediate section. I shall post a link..
    Last edited by Naum; 10-08-2009 at 04:05 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

@ R1ch/The Man:

@ Neehosoft:

Keep up the good work!

Coh3n
    1) I have no problem. If any arise, I'll be sure to let you know as you seem interested.

2) I did say no offense.

3) I wasn't putting any down.

4) He pretty much has posted Antiban.scar.
    <3

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NaumanAkhlaQ View Post
    Rep+, I 100% agree with Coh3n. Don't be harsh on him. It's his first tutorial. He can only get better.
    Thank-you.

1) I have no problem. If any arise, I'll be sure to let you know as you seem interested.

2) I did say no offense.

3) I wasn't putting any down.

4) He pretty much has posted Antiban.scar.
    I know you said "No offense", but you still sounded harsh. It just seemed to me that you were putting him down.

Inside the Matrix...yes it has me, and it has you too.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This guy is pretty good. Yes i agree it is small, but it is still a tutorial. People can learn from this. If you REALLY don't like it, and want to say something, at least give him something to make it better instead of saying one sentence that sounds harsh and soul-less. Like come on. He has been extremely active, he is trying to give back to the community by posting tutorials, and he is a very nice person. I say good job neehosoft!

Just a wee bit of friendly criticism...add more custom AntiBans like your fifth, and explain how to make them, so people can make them for their own scripts. Also make the "Using AntiBan" text a bit bigger, to catch the eye. And, lastly, make the "Let's go over each case:" text different from the "0 - HoverSkill" and "1 - RandomRClickEvery(3+Random(1));" text, so it will stand out and not look like part of the case.

Other then that, it's great; short and sweet, so it will not scare off people who are learning, fairly good format and it is easy to learn from. Good job and keep up the good work!

~Bionicle
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

How is this harsh:

Not much of a tutorial...I'd say it was more of an example.
    <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How is this harsh:
    I didn't mention any names.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank-you.

I know you said "No offense", but you still sounded harsh. It just seemed to me that you were putting him down.
    I repped you lol, thanks
    I learned from your tuts and i trained the Man @TheMan Get off my back lol.
    Im going to write a tutorial on cases and link it there. Thanks for the idea.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neehosoft View Post
    I repped you lol, thanks
    I learned from your tuts and i trained the Man @TheMan Get off my back lol.
    Im going to write a tutorial on cases and link it there. Thanks for the idea.
    No problem.

@ R1ch:

Whether you meant to be or not it looked as though Neehosoft took a little offense to it. I'm not saying you meant to, but you could have been a little nicer about it. That's just my opinion though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

In your sig it says "How to make yourself Fart Using Cases" You might want to put a comma in between fart and using lol
    Click here to find out how to get full screen without members! | Click here to check out my Ultimate Bitmap Tutorial! Edited to work with Simba! |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cycrosism View Post
    In your sig it says "How to make yourself Fart Using Cases" You might want to put a comma in between fart and using lol
    LMAO! i just noticed that xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cycrosism View Post
    lol i thought it would be funny to keep it like that after i noticed the mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Awesome

Tyvm I didnt know anyother antiban functions XP i only had 1 from a tutorial and I needed more to not get banned lol. Now... if only i can get the actual script to work for the tree cutter lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Ah so thats what pickupmouse; does! Thank you

Thread Information