Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RSC Idea, Maybe?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thick As Blood View Post
    That leosleep is clean, tho dosent seem to work. I am trying it now but cant get it to work yet.

yohojo none of those links work, lol after 3 hours of searching, TRUST ME.
    What links to what programs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone working on anything? I've been brainstorming the whole "sleeping" thing and here's what I have so far.

1) Remake of sleepwalker/cold feet program. ( I feel like there wont be enough people to make this happen.)

2) Character recognition program. (Such as leosleep, it is less accurate then coldfeet/sleepwalker, but in the end maybe more dependable?)

3) Text notification with reply. (I feel like this might be the best bet so far.)

The idea of the text notification would basically be scar sending the users cell phone a mms message containing the .jpg of the image requested. Then the user can easily view, and reply to the image with text that gets sent back to scar and into runescape.

So far programs I've tried make me able to view the desktop and control it via my iPhone. I can basically play the game via my cell phone acting like a controller to control my desktop. It's pretty laggy and not very accurate, but I did 3 times enter in sleep words with success.

Another program is basically an iPhone remote app. I cannot see my desktop via my cell phone, but can control my computer from anywhere using it. This obviously only works if I can see the screen to know what I am clicking.

That's about it so far.

Ideas? Comments?
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yohojo the links in the archives that you talked about.
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I think camera is going to give us a bit of trouble. because unlike rs2, rsc doesn"t have a compass, and its camera rotation system have two ways of controlling it (manual and auto (<-old, but its still there)).
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RSC does have a compass. Most old scripts are supposed to start out @ "perfect north" on the compass. Scriping RSC is cake, anyone can do it. It's figuring out the "sleeping" problem that is going to bite us.
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I think it would be curious if the player scrools over the map just to switch compass thou.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Main_Ftw View Post
    I think it would be curious if the player scrools over the map just to switch compass thou.
    Doubt they'll care/check for that rofl
    Many people think jagex has way more power/check for things that they probably dont

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agian lol not worried about scar or scripting right now, just worried about how to solve the sleeping problem. Still working on trying to find a free, legit program that automatically sends an email when a file is changed. Found some, but eh, idk. It seems like I may need someone good at VB to hear me out and try to code something for me.

Anyone interested? I think it should be pretty straight forward.
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

SCAR Code:
    Procedure LoveMahSleeps;
    Begin
      If Fatigue=100 Then
      Begin
        ClickSleepingBag;
        Savescreenshot(path);
        Email picture to someone;
        PersonReadsEmail;
        Reader Intra Scar messages the correct word with ([url]http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52595&highlight=scar+message[/url])
       ScarRevievesMessage;
       TypesendMessage;
    End;
    lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you think it'd all be instant? You only have about 30 seconds from the time the word apears to type the correct one before it refreshes.
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Does any one know the usual times for fatique to reach 100?
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Does any one know the usual times for fatique to reach 100?
    No idea, not enough to be annoying though .
    Every ore/wood you get? Or maybe per hit/swing or however much time you do something? Idk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's all different, depending on what you're leveling up on really. I notice it goes up quick smithing, but not so fast fighting. I've got a bit of code I ripped apart from another script I found that uses email notifications. I've got it to email my phone with txt. It takes a little under 10 seconds to reach my phone from the second I click run on SCAR.

Now how to send an image from a file that quick?
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Now how to send an image from a file that quick?
    Well since we dont all have pro-phones, what we should really be asking is how to make a fatigue solving system that will work for EVERYONE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Do you logout if your in sleeping bag, and its been like 3 minutes?
    I do visit every 2-6 months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah and the word will refresh.

Yohojo as long as you have a data plan you should be all set. I mean It's just a MMS txt message? And responding to it is also the same thing basicaly.

But you're right, leosleeper looks like it has potential, but I cant seem to get it going...
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

We can just make one in SCAR somehao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it's possible then lets do it. I just dont think it'll be easy via SCAR. I've been messing with programs and other ideas for 2 days and I've gotten pretty far. But that's for the whole txt thing haha.
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Im trying to get at more of a SleepWalker thing (didn't it send your words to others and then they solved it for you?). If if your having success with programs that solve it by themselves then that's much better. Do any of the old RSC fatigue solvers work/semi work? It just seems hard for a program to solve a CAPTCHA is all.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Count me in.

~Home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    Im trying to get at more of a SleepWalker thing (didn't it send your words to others and then they solved it for you?). If if your having success with programs that solve it by themselves then that's much better. Do any of the old RSC fatigue solvers work/semi work? It just seems hard for a program to solve a CAPTCHA is all.

It is hard for a program to solve a captcha. It's almost impossible to find one. Sleepwalker worked with coldfeet. One program was for you to use when you use SCAR when you need it to sleep for you and the other one was for sleeping for other people. All done through IRC. This is when cheating was at its prime and thousands of people used it. It worked because of the amount of people using it. Without a good amount of people, it wont work.

Leosleep is supposed to work without others sending you the word. It solves it itself using an image recognition program linked to a "dictionary" file. Searches basicaly for the image it thinks it is, and responds with a word bes suited for it. Not 100% accurate.

Home, Glad to see you around. I remember ya.
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think camera is going to give us a bit of trouble. because unlike rs2, rsc doesn"t have a compass, and its camera rotation system have two ways of controlling it (manual and auto (<-old, but its still there)).
    instead of it scrolling over the minimap to just change the compass, why dont we just make it so it uses the minimap to walk, so it wont look odd, and then you could change the compass and walk.
    I'm
    A
    Master Quester

If you need any quest help Pm me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like said before, scripting for rsc is not going to be a problem. Why are we talking about compass and mini map? What happened to OCR's? No rudeness intended but lets stay on track.

Back to the idea about scar sending an email out, or txt.

Main question is, can scar find a picture in a certain folder on the users CP, use it in the script somehow as maybe a string, and then send it over through email to be viewed as an image?
    Thick As Blood

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Like said before, scripting for rsc is not going to be a problem. Why are we talking about compass and mini map? What happened to OCR's? No rudeness intended but lets stay on track.

Back to the idea about scar sending an email out, or txt.

Main question is, can scar find a picture in a certain folder on the users CP, use it in the script somehow as maybe a string, and then send it over through email to be viewed as an image?
    I still say find a way itll work for everyone, not just phone people! Ya sure, many people can text, but many cant control computer from their phones. Make a prog that either solves the fatigue screen, or sends it to others to solve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I was thinking of making a website that scar uploads a pic to, and i KNOW i could do the coding, as to where scar would receive the answer, but the site would need someone on 24/7, which i think is very unlikely.
    I do visit every 2-6 months

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information