Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Power Miner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I get this error when im at 100% fatigue, followed the instructions :S maybe I did something wrong.

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Canvas does not allow drawing in line 79 in script C:\Users\Etienne\Rsc\RSC PowerFisher v.1.scar
    Last edited by Christian Bale; 11-24-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course I targeted the client, RS, or else it wouldnt work at all, it just the runtime error thing, seems like quite a bit of people are getting the error and its when it go to invetory to click the sleeping bag at 100% fatigue

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aut03r View Post
    Of course I targeted the client, RS, or else it wouldnt work at all, it just the runtime error thing, seems like quite a bit of people are getting the error and its when it go to invetory to click the sleeping bag at 100% fatigue
    So it doesnt click the sleeping bag at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by antti mies View Post
    So it doesnt click the sleeping bag at all?
    nope not at all. goes in inventory then stops.

Also is there a way to stop the script other than Ctrl+F4? Since I'm in the rs window, scar is minimized and Ctrl+F4 doesnt work, I have to hit Atl+F4 to close rs cuz I can't take control over the mouse, not a big deal though I can live with it.
    Last edited by Christian Bale; 11-24-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hit Alt+tab itll open the last thing you had open, which most likely SCAR, and anti yea it does work for a while, it clicks it and sleeps and everything then after a certain about of time just goes to the inventory and doesnt do anything else, doesnt click the bag or anything, and the script stops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default :P

good work now work on an auto ivy cutter :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonghost76 View Post
    good work now work on an auto ivy cutter :P
    Dude this is a thread for runescape classic please read the first post -.- .
    I'm
    A
    Master Quester

If you need any quest help Pm me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nvm, seems to work fine now
    Last edited by morttt; 11-25-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: error no longer a problem

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Bale View Post
    nope not at all. goes in inventory then stops.

Also is there a way to stop the script other than Ctrl+F4? Since I'm in the rs window, scar is minimized and Ctrl+F4 doesnt work, I have to hit Atl+F4 to close rs cuz I can't take control over the mouse, not a big deal though I can live with it.
    Ctrl + Alt + R = Run script.
    Ctrl + Alt + S = Stop script.
    Ctrl + Alt + A = Pause script.

Dunno about those errors It works just fine for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ctrl + Alt + R = Run script.
    Ctrl + Alt + S = Stop script.
    Ctrl + Alt + A = Pause script.

Dunno about those errors It works just fine for me.
    Wow that's weird I closed everything deleted leosleep re-did all the steps except in leosleep just to make sure I did ctrl+a to select all folders even if there was nothing and pressed remove folder. I also changed the location of my script to the script folder in where my scar folder is. And I also clicked on save hc in leosleep didn't work then unchecked it and it worked.

Don't know if any of these affected the process or maybe Leo had to sleep the first time since I wa at 100%? Anyway let's see how it goes now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Edit: well, got the same error after a couple of hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Edit: well, got the same error after a couple of hours.
    Hmmm, thats wierd..... ive ran the script for 4+ hours and i never got a error once :\
    I'm
    A
    Master Quester

If you need any quest help Pm me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not totally sure what im doing wrong to make this happen but when i run it all it does is send the mouse to the settings tab and sit there for aprox. 15-20 seconds it the decideds that it couldn't log in and stops... i followed your directions to the letter. however perhaps on a relevant note when i pick the client it selects the window the client is in but not the client itself... might be a problem there...

-Se7eN

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Se7eN View Post
    not totally sure what im doing wrong to make this happen but when i run it all it does is send the mouse to the settings tab and sit there for aprox. 15-20 seconds it the decideds that it couldn't log in and stops... i followed your directions to the letter. however perhaps on a relevant note when i pick the client it selects the window the client is in but not the client itself... might be a problem there...

-Se7eN
    Try changing your compass if it doesnt find rocks... or just try different rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The script needs to wait a little longer when I log in to close the welcome message box. what line do I have to edit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The script needs to wait a little longer when I log in to close the welcome message box. what line do I have to edit?
    go to the login section and adjust the wait times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im trying to figure out how to add a banking script to this script but i really dont know where to start, can someone show me how to do it or get me a bank script for rsc and i might be able to figure it out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

it doesn't sleep at all when it gets 100 percent fatigue it just keeps mining and ignores the "your to tired" msg's plz help i have leo sleep with my scar folder as the only folder on the list and bot is selected... i dunno is anyone else getting these problems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any way to add banking?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morttt View Post
    Great script, been using it for a while now

One issue though, after several hours, I encountered this error:

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't allocate the DIB handle in line 183 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.22\Scripts\rs\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

Then after several more hours, a slightly different error:

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't create compatible DC in line 183 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.22\Scripts\rs\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

What do they mean?
    Download new scar. It has a lot of Can't allocate the DIB handle errors fixed. It wasnt my script :P

Edit: You need svn to download or you can just wait for the final release

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Download new scar. It has a lot of Can't allocate the DIB handle errors fixed. It wasnt my script :P

Edit: You need svn to download or you can just wait for the final release
    thanks, downloaded

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I can't run Leo Sleep, I'm not from back in the RSC days, so can someone help? It's saying, "Compenent 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Any help? anyone know what to do for that? Maybe I followed the directions wrong or something? all I did was save the .rar from that site, then extracted them into a folder I named LeoSleep on my desktop, but the LeoSleep.exe won't run, I'm getting the above error.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baked0420 View Post
    I can't run Leo Sleep, I'm not from back in the RSC days, so can someone help? It's saying, "Compenent 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Any help? anyone know what to do for that? Maybe I followed the directions wrong or something? all I did was save the .rar from that site, then extracted them into a folder I named LeoSleep on my desktop, but the LeoSleep.exe won't run, I'm getting the above error.
    http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthr...t=52885&page=3 third page first post. Try it
    Or then just google for 'MSCOMCTL.OCX'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Often stops after a couple of hours with this error [Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't create compatible DC in line 183 in script C:\Users\Etienne\Rsc\scarprerelease\Scripts\RSC PowerMiner v.1.scar

Wish there was a way to reset the script automatically lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthr...t=52885&page=3 third page first post. Try it
    Or then just google for 'MSCOMCTL.OCX'
    thanks a lot man ran that then leosleep opened right up no problem. Now to see how good we can bot in RSC. Can't wait to try this powerminer, I'll post a proggy first chance I get.

EDIT: I didn't get how it'd work at first, but I added to your script to check for sleeping first, I used the loop for getting the image and sending the text, and it worked, it typed the wrong word once, but it worked next. It's pretty cool, I'm bout to use your script to powermine now on my acc I don't care bout.

EDIT: I was running it, and was wondering how it would keep going with no drop, but in RSC it'd just drop it when the inv was full, so that makes it pretty easy, but there's like no point in autoing in RSC, I don't really like it, but it ran well, I'd give you the progress report but I don't think you made one. It seems pointless to auto in RSC, but I'm bout to make my own RSC bot for the fun of it and cause it's a bit different.
    Last edited by Baked0420; 11-30-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information