Thread: Are pay-to-click sites a scam?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Are pay-to-click sites a scam?

There are many PayToClick websites... but i have never actually heard of someone who was paid... are the sites really a scam? or are there people here who have received money?
    Sell botted goods at mid to high prices!!! Else we lose our profit AND ruin the game!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, i like that link , but even in that there is no real proof that people were paid, it seems easy to run a website that you tell people what the bad sites are. and that still doesn't prove that they really pay people. i want to find someone who has used a serviced and reaped some reward from it. instead of reading scams on Google

EDIT: wow, I kinda sound like a jerk when i reread what i wrote lol, I didn't mean it that way though. Sorry.
    Last edited by g0tp0t; 03-29-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Sell botted goods at mid to high prices!!! Else we lose our profit AND ruin the game!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lmfao @ Naum.

Personally, I know for a fact that almost every ptc site is a scam. I did bux.to for a bit, Literally spent a week of my life setting up proxy referrals under my main account, got to 50 f***ing dollars, and wasn't paid. It has said "Pending audit" for the past 5+ months.

Also: This is the wrong section...

If you want to get free things online from a REAL site, PM. I can send you a referral link which I would appreciate if you signed up under me. It's called Swagbucks. I've gotten a shirt, and a key chain from there. There's also youtube videos of people recieving psp's and other game consoles from there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

There are some legit ones

Neobux is the best example for a legit PTC

Swagbucks is legit you search and earn "swagbucks" and with the swagbucks you can redeem prizes such as an amazon gift card.
    Last edited by Kave; 03-29-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also: This is the wrong section...
    HAHA!!!! i originally had a different purpose... lol i was gonna write a tut... Forgot, oops I heard somewhere that if you report your own post you can ask mods/admins to move/rename/delete threads. It clearly says not to do that though, so is that msg just what came with the forum or is it really considered misusing the report feature... and also, i know that many people have been scammed. lol. i am more looking to find if any PTC websites really do pay. lol

============
    Kave: do you know any people who have been paid? not just over internet but in person. stuff over internet is faked too easy, lol.

SPAM: Wizzup is viewing my post . lol

============

I just visited swag bucks... they look like they are kinda big, with the nice looks so I don't know... any proof?
    Last edited by g0tp0t; 03-29-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

I know plenty of people who have been paid with Neobux not so many on swagbucks

Some reviews on neobux http://www.imreportcard.com/other/neobux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Both me and an irl friend have gotten Swagbucks T-shirts. IMHO Swagbucks is the best site for getting things for free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

W00t!!!!!! yea!! thats what i wanted to know. lol. im signing up for both, and you guys are my referrers, so whats ur name?

==========

to rs pro :/ i asked for an invite yesterday and i didnt think it worked, lol im already in apparently. sorry dude
    Last edited by g0tp0t; 03-29-2010 at 10:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have to PM an email account you use. Then i can send you a referral.

Inside the Matrix...yes it has me, and it has you too.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all the lagoon sites are ligit,
    eg gaminglagoon, cashlagoon
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i love lagoon!!!!!! lagoon owns!!!!! but i don't get points their easy enough

i have known of them for over a year now. I don't like giving my address to advertisers so it is hard to trick advertisers into thinking I'm legit :P

and I like your sig, lol

Inside the Matrix...yes it has me, and it has you too.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by g0tp0t View Post
    i love lagoon!!!!!! lagoon owns!!!!! but i don't get points their easy enough

i have known of them for over a year now. I don't like giving my address to advertisers so it is hard to trick advertisers into thinking I'm legit :P

and I like your sig, lol
    thanks lol. but dw, i am signed to lagoon with everything legit, they have never sent me anything, phoned me (except when i verified my acc) already got two pins on it, then my acc got banned cause i made a second one :P
    btw, edit your posts, don't double post please
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, srry, i am deleting now :P. And it isnt lagoon im worried about. its the advertisers. lol. if my parents started receiving a rap ton of junk mail, they would be kind pissed... kinda. im not against the mail though. its free firewood replacement

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

I've been paid $50 from AW-$urvey's. Although many report that it is a scam, it did actually pay me. How else could've I donated that $50 to Dankness when he previously owned the SRL host? xD
    You may contact me with any concerns you have.
    Are you a victim of harassment? Please notify me or any other staff member.

| SRL Community Rules | SRL Live Help & Chat | Setting up Simba | F.A.Q's |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't know if gangstergreed is still around but they used to pay. I paid for RS membership twice through them.

Thread Information