Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL][Simba] Al Kharid Cooker

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

PHP Code:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

/                                                                                                 \
    |    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:57:06                                     |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |    
    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    Superlekker  |  Sardine   |  03:56:17  |    True      |     896      |     32      |      12      |
    |
    ______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:57:06  |    1\1       |     896      |     32      |      12      |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
     \
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    out of food.. works perfect, just the banking could be a little bit faster(the search for bankbooth part of srl is slow)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    PHP Code:

/                                                                                                 \
    |    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:57:06                                     |
    |    
    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    Superlekker  |  Sardine   |  03:56:17  |    True      |     896      |     32      |      12      |
    |
    ______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:57:06  |    1\1       |     896      |     32      |      12      |
     \
    out of food.. works perfect, just the banking could be a little bit faster(the search for bankbooth part of srl is slow)
    awesome, thanks I'll make a custom banking I suppose, I thought banking was fairly fast for me but if it can be optimized I'll do it!

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    PHP Code:

|    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:28:52                                     |
    |    
    | ********     |  
    Salmon    |  148:15:57 |    False     |     420      |     15      |      3       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:28:52  |    0\1       |     420      |     15      |      3       |
     \
    Stopped because of SRL trying to open Lamp while your script tried to walk to the bank.

EDIT: The script got stuck in a loop while trying to bank an item that couldn't be banked (lamp)
    EDIT: When it was finished cooking all the raw food I had in my bank, it withdrew cooked Salmon and started to cook that :P
    hmm so I'll look into the lamp thing, not sure how to fix that :/

as for the banking thing I suppose some simple failsafes will be suffice. As for finishing cooking I do a color comparison check in the bankslot, obviously the tolerance I set was too high or something, I'll up a fix in a bit. Thanks for the input.
    “Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.”

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

The problem with the banking was that it sometimes was searching the walls for the uptext, for like half a minute, sometimes 2 minutes... Most times it just opens the bank fine, fast enough for me.

I lost my last progie but it was for 1.2 hours! I fixed the banking problem with reflection. Than its perfect!

I never used SRL stats, but it seems that it doesn't work with this script, I get errors and the stats don't go up... But it could be my fault...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    The problem with the banking was that it sometimes was searching the walls for the uptext, for like half a minute, sometimes 2 minutes... Most times it just opens the bank fine, fast enough for me.

I lost my last progie but it was for 1.2 hours! I fixed the banking problem with reflection. Than its perfect!

I never used SRL stats, but it seems that it doesn't work with this script, I get errors and the stats don't go up... But it could be my fault...
    hmmm they should. Works for me, maybe the site is down or you didn't put your user+pass in correctly, who knows. ok then I'll quicken up the banking in the next revision, it'll be out in a few days hopefully. I'm also in the process of fixing my aircrafter again so I might delay fixing this for a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

[Error] (770:6): Duplicate identifier 'autocolor' at line 769
    Compiling failed.
    Line 769: I, autocolor: Integer;
    Anyone know why I get this error now? I never got it before when using this script. Maybe from the recent updates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer716 View Post
    Anyone know why I get this error now? I never got it before when using this script. Maybe from the recent updates?
    recent updates, I think Coh3n made a new Autocolor.scar um I'll have to adjust that. Thanks for pointing it out

Edit: new version up that complies (I think). I don't have the new SRL so please let me know. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Code:
    Compiled succesfully in 1500 ms

__________________________________________________ _______________
    PHP Code:

|    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:55:02                                     |
    |    
    |               |  
    Rout      |  00:54:31  |    True      |     868      |     31      |      1       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:55:02  |    1\1       |     868      |     31      |      1       |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fabulous glad to know it works. I don't have much inspiration at the moment to script, but I'm sure I'll get around to modifying this more sometime soon. Thanks for using

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Running it now, it started with:
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 506. The client has a height of 503, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 502 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 506. The client has a height of 503, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 502 (h-1) for now.
    But than continued, proggie will come...

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    / \
    | v0.04 Al-Kharid Cook : 01:15:37 |
    | Player | Type | Time | Active | Cooked | Loads | Levels |
    | --------- | Shrim,Ps | 15:01:28 | True | 1148 | 41 | 3 |
    |______________|____________|____________|________ ______|______________|_____________|______________ |
    | Total | N/A | 01:15:37 | 1\1 | 1148 | 41 | 3 |
    \_________________________________________________ ________________________________________________/
    Banking Loop
    Walking Loop
    Cooking Loop
    Could not Find Range.
    Last edited by masterBB; 06-11-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah I get that when I call the setChat functions, but it hasn't hindered the progress of the script at all so I'm not going to change it.

As for not finding the range I'm assuming that the symbol moved too far away from the store to get inside. I will work on a fix for it later, I don't have much inspiration to script at all lately so when I do I'll fix that error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

there is a problem with finding the bank teller, the script searches the bank for similar colors (around the walls) but does not find the teller. It happens quite frequently although i did get 2 hour+ proggy

Code:
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 00:30:01                                     |
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    | *******  |            |  00:29:34  |    True      |     476      |     17      |      1       |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  00:30:01  |    1\1       |     476      |     17      |      1       |
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/ 
    Banking Loop 
    Could not Withdraw Food. NextPlayer
    NextPlayer
    SwitchToPlayer(PlayerNo: 0, Active: False);
    Player is not Active...
    All players not active!
    Walking Loop 
    attempting to find cooking symbol
    Walking to Range Failed. NextPlayer
    NextPlayer
    Ran out of food to cook...
    Last edited by gamer716; 06-14-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info! I will fix it up immediately I finally got some inspiration to script

Edit: I've added a few things to the script and it's running okay but it's a bit shaky and I don't know why. If anyone is willing to do a little bug testing for me I'd appreciate it.

Also is anyone interested in me creating a reflection version of the script? I am interested in reflection and it seems like an easy task to complete.
    Last edited by Blumblebee; 06-15-2010 at 01:50 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Amazing script I love it and will use it often

thnx blumblebee <---- got the name right most people dont

heres a proggy\

/ \
    | v0.04 Al-Kharid Cook : 01:35:00 |
    | Player | Type | Time | Active | Cooked | Loads | Levels |
    | number1 | An,Cl,Ovies| 25:10:42 | True | 1400 | 50 | 4 |
    |______________|____________|____________|________ ______|______________|_____________|______________ |
    | Total | N/A | 01:35:00 | 1\1 | 1400 | 50 | 4 |
    \_________________________________________________ ________________________________________________/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks J_Pizzle appreciate spelling my name right and the proggie haha. I'll have a newer version up soon here, should speed up the whole banking process, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey blumblebee, I saw you said you needed a few bugs, and I got a few for you

#1 is that in the furnace next door, right next to the door, on the wall there's something with very similar colors to the range, and it will sometimes bug out there (it's the curtain that would otherwise be the door). Suggested fix? new colors on the range w/ confirming uptext

#2 definitely needs new and/or updated/more failsafes on banking... you've probably noticed that it sometimes bugs out standing next to the booths.

#3 I didn't look through the actual script of this part, but how is it distinguishing when all the inventory is done? is it based on a time? cause sometimes it will leave the range w/o doing the whole inventory, which also screws up the proggy D: (Yeah, I'm watching it currently for bugs, and it most definitely needs a better way to detect when the inventory is finished)

Obviously more antiban and antirandoms (but i think you have those covered) could always be cool, as cooking is one of things you need minimal attention for. I could recommend calling the mouse off the screen more, like as if you were going to another tab or window on your computer, as I tend to do that actually, so I'd say that could be realistic.

#4 proggy is messed up d: that shouldn't be hard. If/when you do fix it, don't worry about the food being cooked. Just worry about the # of food cooked. You could also consider pulling exp gained from the new exp bar. Some people had a discussion about this on another page, you could see if they got that working.

In any case, this is the best cooker right now (: Really looking forward to a fix!

EDIT: You may actually want to consider calling FindNormalRandom more too cause it has bugged out nearly every random, and most of the randoms are working fine

EDIT1: Also, needs a better failsafe on the range, as if it misses click (clicked use food on some player and logged out) on the range.
    Last edited by Najorin; 06-19-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by c0rrupt f1r3 View Post
    Hey blumblebee, I saw you said you needed a few bugs, and I got a few for you

#1 is that in the furnace next door, right next to the door, on the wall there's something with very similar colors to the range, and it will sometimes bug out there (it's the curtain that would otherwise be the door). Suggested fix? new colors on the range w/ confirming uptext

#2 definitely needs new and/or updated/more failsafes on banking... you've probably noticed that it sometimes bugs out standing next to the booths.

#3 I didn't look through the actual script of this part, but how is it distinguishing when all the inventory is done? is it based on a time? cause sometimes it will leave the range w/o doing the whole inventory, which also screws up the proggy D: (Yeah, I'm watching it currently for bugs, and it most definitely needs a better way to detect when the inventory is finished)

Obviously more antiban and antirandoms (but i think you have those covered) could always be cool, as cooking is one of things you need minimal attention for. I could recommend calling the mouse off the screen more, like as if you were going to another tab or window on your computer, as I tend to do that actually, so I'd say that could be realistic.

#4 proggy is messed up d: that shouldn't be hard. If/when you do fix it, don't worry about the food being cooked. Just worry about the # of food cooked. You could also consider pulling exp gained from the new exp bar. Some people had a discussion about this on another page, you could see if they got that working.

In any case, this is the best cooker right now (: Really looking forward to a fix!

EDIT: You may actually want to consider calling FindNormalRandom more too cause it has bugged out nearly every random, and most of the randoms are working fine

EDIT1: Also, needs a better failsafe on the range, as if it misses click (clicked use food on some player and logged out) on the range.
    the cooking is relative to color changes in the last slot. If you open the Smart window or close it, it can bug the isCooking() function. I have fixed banking, I will release the new version soon. I have yet to have the range finding fail, but I will definatly work on fixing it. And I like the XP bar idea I just worry that it looks bottish to do that continually :/

nevertheless thank you for your contributions, I will fix them up when I get a chance here. Diploma Exams and other stuff are difficult right now for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blumblebee View Post
    the cooking is relative to color changes in the last slot. If you open the Smart window or close it, it can bug the isCooking() function. I have fixed banking, I will release the new version soon. I have yet to have the range finding fail, but I will definatly work on fixing it. And I like the XP bar idea I just worry that it looks bottish to do that continually :/

nevertheless thank you for your contributions, I will fix them up when I get a chance here. Diploma Exams and other stuff are difficult right now for me.
    Good deal, and no problem! It's the least I can do without being able to contribute with a script atm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

new version will be up soon, added "findPixelLine" and "openBankCustom".

Test report,

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:45:55                                     |
    |    
    Apothevel    |            |  00:44:35  |    True      |     756      |     27      |      0       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:45:55  |    1\1       |     756      |     27      |      0       |
     \
    manually stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

new version will be up soon, added "findPixelLine" and "openBankCustom".

Test report,

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:45:55                                     |
    |    
    Apothevel    |            |  00:44:35  |    True      |     756      |     27      |      0       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:45:55  |    1\1       |     756      |     27      |      0       |
     \
    manually stopped.
    Yay! I need something to cook 35k fish and the current version can cook... at most 1k before logging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

new version upped. I will be making some major changes to the script in a week or so, as for now your going to have to live with this. If errors occur, please revert to older version(s) and post bugs. Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

well, i have about 15k fish to cook, when i finish my bows i'll try it out
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Code:
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 01:30:52                                     |
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    | ******** |  Trout     |  02:31:38  |    True      |     1340     |     48      |      1       |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  01:30:52  |    1\1       |     1340     |     48      |      1       |
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/
    Working great!

EDIT: Another progress Report

Code:
    |    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 01:31:17                                     |
    | ******** |  Salmon    |  02:37:46  |    True      |     1384     |     50      |      0       |
    | Total        |    N/A     |  01:31:17  |    1\1       |     1384     |     50      |      0       |
    Last edited by gamer716; 06-25-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

new version upped. I will be making some major changes to the script in a week or so, as for now your going to have to live with this. If errors occur, please revert to older version(s) and post bugs. Thanks
    I was going to say to just steal MyOpenBank from my smelter. It works good

Edit:
    Just looked at yours, your going to want to change ChooseOption to WaitOption('', 2000). The former has stopped my script working before. I'd also would use a WaitUpText instead of waiting beforehand. (less code, works nicer)
    (Scripts outdated until I update for new SRL changes)
    AK Smelter & Crafter [SRL-Stats] - Fast Fighter [TUT] [SRL-Stats]
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ I will NOT respond. -Narcle
    Summer = me busy, won't be around much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer716 View Post
    Code:
    |    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 01:30:52                                     |
    | ******** |  Trout     |  02:31:38  |    True      |     1340     |     48      |      1       |
    | Total        |    N/A     |  01:30:52  |    1\1       |     1340     |     48      |      1       |
    Working great!
    fabulous, glad to see it working

Quote Originally Posted by Narcle View Post
    I was going to say to just steal MyOpenBank from my smelter. It works good

Edit:
    Just looked at yours, your going to want to change ChooseOption to WaitOption('', 2000). The former has stopped my script working before. I'd also would use a WaitUpText instead of waiting beforehand. (less code, works nicer)
    I've never been a big fan of WaitOption or WaitUpText, but maybe that's because I'm old school haha. I'll give those functions a try, thanks for the heads up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:52:12                                     |
    |    
    Apothevel    |  Salmon,   |  00:51:37  |    True      |     840      |     30      |      1       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:52:12  |    1\1       |     840      |     30      |      1       |
     \
    Updated Script (slightly). Found a bug I don't know how to fix, happens with the logging in and out of the script. I would suggest changing the constant AVG_loads from 15 to 30+ to negate the logging in and out of the script repetitively. Any other bug fixes/reports I'll keep posted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information