Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [SRL][Simba] Al Kharid Cooker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Code:
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 02:28:41                                     |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    | ********  |  Lobster   |  30:56:53  |    True      |     1820     |     65      |      1       |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  02:28:41  |    1\1       |     1820     |     65      |      1       |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/
    Standing strong...I feel a 5+ hr proggy coming soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great to see the script is still working
    “Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blumblebee View Post
    Great to see the script is still working
    Not for me, keeps never reachin the range, but I'll try an try again and I'll edit this post if it seems to work, I just have to get on RS first...
    Last edited by GTFO; 08-12-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm really? I haven't had that ever happen before, but I'll tell you what I have a reflection version kicking around somewhere that I'll release once I get it into a stable condition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good to know thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    / \
    | v0.05 Al-Kharid Cook : 00:36:15 |
    | Player | Type | Time | Active | Cooked | Loads | Levels |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    | ** ******* | | 00:35:31 | True | 588 | 21 | 2 |
    |______________|____________|____________|________ ______|______________|_____________|______________ |
    | Total | N/A | 00:36:15 | 1\1 | 588 | 21 | 2 |
    \_________________________________________________ ________________________________________________/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Change IsUptext('aw') to IsUpTextMultiCustom(['aw','ncooked'])
    Verrekte Koekwous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Even with the fix given above, the script is no longer stable for longer than 20 minutes it used to run for almost an hour!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm surprised it screws up so often. I have a reflection version that works pretty well that I can release in a few hours for you, it hasn't been tested an overly large amount, but its given me some good runs so I figure I'll release it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

new reflection version up. It is a dev revision, the progress report is primitive. Once I get some feedback on it I'll make it a proper progress report/debugging.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hope this time this works for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going to try it out once I have cash to pay for more food D:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, this is a great script with the reflection version. It only stops because of randoms.. so that's why I'm using the RSBot script, but this script is very reliable and ran overnight stable. Thank you very much Blumblebee. Got me to 94 cooking

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Sounds like a great script! I'll try it out after a few runs of fishing

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Code:
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 506. The client has a height of 503, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 502 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 506. The client has a height of 503, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 502 (h-1) for now.
    Banking Loop 
    Walking Loop 
    Cooking Loop 
    Could not Find Range.
    Happend a few times now, currently not working?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keff View Post
    Code:
    Banking Loop 
    Walking Loop 
    Cooking Loop 
    Could not Find Range.
    Happend a few times now, currently not working?
    hmmm it was working for me earlier, I can take a look for you if you like. What version are you using? I haven't updated the color version in quite some time now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Downloaded Kharid AutoCook.simba, put in name and pass and gave it a go, didn't work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Downloaded Kharid AutoCook.simba, put in name and pass and gave it a go, didn't work
    thats the color version. Means it must be outdated. I'll try to make an update sometime for it. Thanks for letting me know.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Progress Report:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 00:02:29                                     |
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    | ***********  |  Trout     |  00:01:44  |    True      |     28       |     1       |      1       |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  00:02:29  |    1\1       |     28       |     1       |      1       |
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/ 
    Banking Loop 
    Walking Loop 
    Cooking Loop 
    Could not Find Range.
    NextPlayer
    SwitchToPlayer(PlayerNo: 0, Active: False);
    Player is not Active...
    All players not active!
    Could not Find Range.
    NextPlayer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

try using the reflection version please the color version is outdated.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

running it now, seems to be working.
    PS i have 180,000 trout i need to cook for 99 cooking, so if you could keep this going, you'll be getting a lot of proggies

E: holy crap the antirandom for sandwich lady kicks arse, second load of trout in, she pops up and it solves it faster than i ever could

E2: well i stopped it 50 loads in because i had to go to bed and there's no breaking functions so i decided it would be best to turn it off. after hitting the stop button, it didn't print a proggie =\ no idea how long timewise it ran, but it cooked 50 loads according to the debug box.

i would suggest adding breaking/slleeping
    Last edited by TomTuff; 09-03-2010 at 05:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    running it now, seems to be working.
    PS i have 180,000 trout i need to cook for 99 cooking, so if you could keep this going, you'll be getting a lot of proggies

E: holy crap the antirandom for sandwich lady kicks arse, second load of trout in, she pops up and it solves it faster than i ever could

E2: well i stopped it 50 loads in because i had to go to bed and there's no breaking functions so i decided it would be best to turn it off. after hitting the stop button, it didn't print a proggie =\ no idea how long timewise it ran, but it cooked 50 loads according to the debug box.

i would suggest adding breaking/slleeping
    it was beta and there is no progress report as of now, I was hoping for some feedback such as yours before I continued development. I'll add a sleeping system in the near future along with a progress report. Thanks for the feedback.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I get
    Code:
     doesn't exist
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL\reflection\reflection.simba' used from ''
     doesn't exist
    when I try to run it :<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I get
    Code:
     doesn't exist
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL\reflection\reflection.simba' used from ''
     doesn't exist
    when I try to run it :<
    at the top where you have {$i srl/srl/reflection/reflection.simba}
    delete the srl/srl/
    so it is not {$i reflection/reflection.simba}

~shut

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast