Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [SRL][Simba] Al Kharid Cooker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Both of the scripts don't work for me as of today.
    The SRL one has trouble finding the range, it instead moves the mouse to the furnace.
    The reflection doesn't start at all because of outdated hooks.(this isn't your fault).

I'll tell you when it works again and post a proggy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

More on its way. Nice script by the way.

Code:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 01:24:56                                     |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    | Death123358  |  Shrimps   |  02:09:04  |    True      |     1340     |     48      |      37      |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  01:24:56  |    1\1       |     1340     |     48      |      37      |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/
    Still learning to code in Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

might want to take the username out of the proggy death12652

I will be testing this script soon as I have 50k lobsters to cook

EDIT: I find the script can't actually cook anything, once the player gets to the range the script clicks on the raw food and then the range but just keeps doing that, which doesn't achieve anything because the player must choose how many fish to cook down the bottom of the screen. If you don't follow I will add a picture later.

many thanks,
    Sgt Soul
    Last edited by Sgt Soul; 01-01-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt soul View Post

EDIT: I find the script can't actually cook anything, once the player gets to the range the script clicks on the raw food and then the range but just keeps doing that, which doesn't achieve anything because the player must choose how many fish to cook down the bottom of the screen. If you don't follow I will add a picture later.

many thanks,
    Sgt Soul
    Blumblebee hasn't been active in a while, busy with college and stuff. Its probably an easy fix though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt soul View Post

many thanks,
    Sgt Soul
    To be honest I haven't touched this script in a long time. I rewrote it a while ago but never released it. I would suggest using Tom Tuff's script or any other one's that have been made more recently. Sorry for the inconvience.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff721 View Post
    Blumblebee hasn't been active in a while, busy with college and stuff. Its probably an easy fix though.
    meh I'm around right now haha, only till the 4th
    “Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blumblebee View Post
    To be honest I haven't touched this script in a long time. I rewrote it a while ago but never released it. I would suggest using Tom Tuff's script or any other one's that have been made more recently. Sorry for the inconvience.
    That is okay don't worry about it although Tom Tuff's doesn't work for me :s hopefully someone else will release one soon hehe thanks anyway!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i downloaded the script, opened it up, runescape opened, and i can't type in my username and password? it's like the runescape screen is locked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You should not have to enter your runescape account information manually. There should be a way to enter it in the script. Usually in the procedure "DeclarePlayers".

Anyway, click "Disable SMART" or whatever on the lower left hand corner of SMART.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    i downloaded the script, opened it up, runescape opened, and i can't type in my username and password? it's like the runescape screen is locked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks
    Last edited by tsunade; 01-15-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Try putting the tuna in the main tab in the first slot. That may be the answer to your question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

works great, got my cooking to 53 for me

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    / \
    | v0.05 Al-Kharid Cook : 00:45:51 |
    | Player | Type | Time | Active | Cooked | Loads | Levels |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    | Player1 | Trout | 01:16:46 | True | 644 | 23 | 4 |
    |______________|____________|____________|________ ______|______________|_____________|______________ |
    | Total | N/A | 00:45:51 | 1\1 | 644 | 23 | 4 |
    \_________________________________________________ ________________________________________________/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Works very well for me... I'm 1st time user and this was only cooking script really works for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default Proggy

| v0.05 Al-Kharid Cook : 03:59:27 |
    |------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|
    | My Bot| Sl,Rir,,Ps| 03:57:54 | True | 3864 | 138 | 40 |
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    | Total | N/A | 03:59:27 | 1\1 | 3864 | 138 | 40 |

Good script, only thing i found is that it couldn't find its way back to the back after 1 load when i first ran script but once it was running it didnt have a problem for 03:59:27 . Be good to make a failsafe for finding bank ? Gr8 work.

/ \
    | v0.05 Al-Kharid Cook : 05:48:39 |
    | My bot | Shrimps | 05:47:07 | True | 5510 | 197 | 6 |
    |______________|____________|____________|________ ______|______________|_____________|______________ |
    | Total | N/A | 05:48:39 | 1\1 | 5510 | 197 | 6 |
    \_________________________________________________ ________________________________________________/
    ***** STR: FOUND RANDOM: 'Surprise Exam' *****
    Screenshot of: Found Surprise Exam random 5 Hours, 50 Minutes and 5 Seconds
    ***** STR: 'Surprise Exam' RANDOM SOLVING FAILED! *****

Good script glad you update it will try 0.06 and post proggy for that to.
    Last edited by Jakkle; 02-26-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Did some minor tweaks...Booya.

Code:
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.05                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 00:49:31                                     |
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    | ***** ****  |  Shark     |  00:48:29  |    True      |     784      |     28      |      0       |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  00:49:31  |    1\1       |     784      |     28      |      0       |
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information