Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL][Simba] Al Kharid Cooker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default [SRL][Simba] Al Kharid Cooker

This Script is A Simba Exclusive, meaning it does not compile in SCAR.
    Don't Have Simba? Get it Here

Stats

Special Thanks to Frement for setting up my dynamic stats signature.

I would appreciate if you took the time to register for SRL stats, it's pretty cool and doesn't take much time. It also helps know how my script is doing

For more information about SRL Stats, take a look a Icefire's tutorial found here.

Instructions:

Food to Cook must be in the first bank slot.

A set-up like this is most ideal:

Progress Reports:
    PHP Code:
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________

/                                                                                                 \
    |                               
    Al-Kharid Auto.Cook 02:03:22                                      |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |    
    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    | **********   |   
    Trout    |  02:03:16  |    True      |     2604     |     93      |      1       |
    |
    ______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    Total        |    N/A     |  02:03:22  |    1\1        |     2604     |     93      |      1       |
    |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
     \
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks, and please post progress reports and feedback so I can continue to update and improve the script.

Update Log:

Code:
    version 0.01: Initial release to members. No current bugs aside 
                      from progress report, bug testing and tweaking in 
                      next revisions.

version 0.02: Implemented stats system. Thanks to Frement for
                      setting up the Signature. Added setChat (although
                      it's buggy for me) and fixed some walking bugs.

version 0.03: Updated small bugs and moved to Jnr. Members. 
                      Hopefully more bug testing will ensue there.

version 0.05: Added "FindPixelLine" and "openBankCustom". 
                      Banking should have increased speed, and 
                      overall compatibility should increase. 
                      This however is hypothetical and is still in 
                      beta stages.

version 0.06: Slightly changed banking and changed/modified a few 
                      functions. Should be running smoothly now.
    download history
    File Type: simba Kharid AutoCook.simba (25.3 KB, 32 views)
    File Type: simba Kharid AutoCook.simba (26.7 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Blumblebee; 08-17-2010 at 01:03 AM.
    “Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.”

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blumblebee View Post
    Clan Chat must also be off. Weird I know, but it will mess up with the cooking option detection.
    You can use SetChat to have it do that for you. I guarantee people will post about cooking option detection if they don't read that line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    You can use SetChat to have it do that for you. I guarantee people will post about cooking option detection if they don't read that line.
    I tried it and it wasn't working for me. I'll give it another go though, maybe I did something wrong on my end.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blumblebee View Post
    I tried it and it wasn't working for me. I'll give it another go though, maybe I did something wrong on my end.
    I made a fix for SetChat a while ago. I can't remember if it was committed or not. The old version would sometimes click off the screen, and it wouldn't recognize the "f" from "Off".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks I'll add it in the next revision. I'd like to see if I could hit a few bugs at the same time before uploading a new version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Initial Jnr. Members release. Due to inactivity in Members section I have decided to move this here. (thanks YoJoHo)

Updated to version 0.03, where chat options have been fixed, edited the cooking loop and solved a few bugs. Bug testing is important, all feedback is appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blaah I can't get simba from anywhere
    ~Caza

Above & Beyond <3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Yeah, Blumble, Simba hasn't been released publically, AFAIK.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Yeah, Blumble, Simba hasn't been released publically, AFAIK.
    But i thought anyone can get them? I mean, it doesnt require anything more then git? Correct me if im wrong.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dunno if I'm allowed to post this. But you can simply get the Binary from here. http://wizzup.org/simba/

Edit: I could convert to SCAR I suppose, although it seems like no one is using this regardless so I'll just leave it until requested.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

I don't think you're supposed to post that, as it's still "private."

And you can just use IFDEFs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    I don't think you're supposed to post that, as it's still "private."

And you can just use IFDEFs.
    Anyone can just ask and they can get simba though : /

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Yes, I know. I'm just saying that it's still technically private, and by asking to be a tester, they also get added to the list of testers, and access to the Simba part of the forum, which they can there ask about specifically Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    Yes, I know. I'm just saying that it's still technically private, and by asking to be a tester, they also get added to the list of testers, and access to the Simba part of the forum, which they can there ask about specifically Simba.
    well considering there are no requirements for Simba other than sending a PM and it is going public soon I don't see anything wrong with posting a link. However if Wizzup or Raym0nd are against it, I will remove it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

I'm sure they'd be fine with it, but I just think it'd be better not to, since they also add the user to a list of testers, as stated. I just think it'd be helpful to them to know. ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well I've been talking to Wizzup in IRC about it for the last couple weeks so I'm pretty sure he's fine with it.

Anyways, progress report. Stopped due to Pinball Random.

PHP Code:

/                                                                                                 \
    |    
    v0.03                           Al-Kharid  Cook 01:46:56                                     |
    |    
    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    |--------------|------------|------------|--------------|--------------|-------------|--------------|
    Apothevel    |  Salr,,On, |  01:46:45  |    True      |     1652     |     59      |      1       |
    |
    ______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    Total        |    N/A     |  01:46:56  |    1\1       |     1652     |     59      |      1       |
     \
    (uptext reading is a little off in Simba still (Salr,,on instead of Salmon)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm currently standing at 1.30h proggy which _should_ be longer, +3h, but I've met a couple of randoms that have made the script stop and then erase the proggy and start all over again.

I'll post it when I run out of sharks.

E:

Code:
     /                                                                                                 \
    |    v0.03                           Al-Kharid  Cook : 01:51:26                                     |
    |    Player    |    Type    |    Time    |    Active    |    Cooked    |    Loads    |    Levels    |
    | XXXPLAYER  |  Shark     |  01:51:21  |    True      |     1764     |     63      |      0       |
    |______________|____________|____________|______________|______________|_____________|______________|
    | Total        |    N/A     |  01:51:26  |    1\1       |     1764     |     63      |      0       |
     \_________________________________________________________________________________________________/
    Last edited by Cazabacca; 05-07-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    ~Caza

Above & Beyond <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a ton for the proggie appreciate it. Aside from Random Solving failing, anything that could be improved with the script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cazabacca View Post
    I'm currently standing at 1.30h proggy
    Wow that was such a fail. What is a 1,30h proggy? Lmao it should say 1,5h but nvm..

The script works great, unfortenately I can't give you any constructive feedback because there's really nothing I found that needed fixing.

PS. I got 96-98 cooking with this script. I wanted to finish the last level myself, so thanks a ton
    ~Caza

Above & Beyond <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cazabacca View Post
    Wow that was such a fail. What is a 1,30h proggy? Lmao it should say 1,5h but nvm..

The script works great, unfortenately I can't give you any constructive feedback because there's really nothing I found that needed fixing.

PS. I got 96-98 cooking with this script. I wanted to finish the last level myself, so thanks a ton
    awesome and thanks I'm glad you like it and it worked well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You need to put GameTab(Tab_Inv) somewhere in the script .

E: Found a 'serious' bug in you're script .. The FindRandoms functions is wrong it must be
    Code:
    procedure findRandoms(time: LongInt);
    var
      I: LongInt;
    begin
      I := getSystemTime();
      while getSystemTime()-I < time do
        findNormalRandoms();
    end;
    At the moment, it never looks for randoms .

Also, you should set the 'lampskill' to 'Cooking' somewhere.
    Last edited by mastaraymond; 05-13-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Verrekte Koekwous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastaraymond View Post
    You need to put GameTab(Tab_Inv) somewhere in the script .

E: Found a 'serious' bug in you're script .. The FindRandoms functions is wrong it must be
    Code:
    procedure findRandoms(time: LongInt);
    var
      I: LongInt;
    begin
      I := getSystemTime();
      while getSystemTime()-I < time do
        findNormalRandoms();
    end;
    At the moment, it never looks for randoms .

Also, you should set the 'lampskill' to 'Cooking' somewhere.
    I am just too lazy to change the lamp thing haha I guess that takes a second to do, I've just never really thought about it.

Oh Gosh I feel dumb...haha thanks a bundle I was wondering why random solving wasn't work I just want to crawl in a hole...

Will fix, add some stuff and release a new version in about 10 minutes. Your awesome

(oh and I never use gametab(), it would probably be smart to do that eh...)

EDIT: new version upped. Hopefully fixed the random issue.
    Last edited by Blumblebee; 05-18-2010 at 03:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

stopped via a quiz random, lvl 81 cooking now (from lvl 40)

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 01:29:24                                     |
    |    
    | *********    |  
    Salr,^    |  02:43:33  |    True      |     1428     |     51      |      1       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  01:29:24  |    1\1       |     1428     |     51      |      1       |
     \

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:14:11                                     |
    |    
    xxxxxxxxxx  |  Shrimps   |  01:20:34  |    False     |     224      |     8       |      18      |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:14:11  |    0\1       |     224      |     8       |      18      |
     \

Stopped by random, still 18 levels up!

edit:
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 506. The client has a height of 503, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 502 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 506. The client has a height of 503, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 502 (h-1) for now.

I keep getting this error, is it script related, cause this is the first time I noticed it...

edit2:

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:29:45                                     |
    |    
    xxxxxxxxxxx |  Sl,Rimps  |  00:29:41  |    True      |     434      |     16      |      12      |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:29:45  |    1\1       |     434      |     16      |      12      |
     \
    No idea why it stopped, it just did(in bank)
    Last edited by masterBB; 05-21-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

PHP Code:

|    
    v0.04                           Al-Kharid  Cook 00:28:52                                     |
    |    
    | ********     |  
    Salmon    |  148:15:57 |    False     |     420      |     15      |      3       |
    |
    Total        |    N/A     |  00:28:52  |    0\1       |     420      |     15      |      3       |
     \
    Stopped because of SRL trying to open Lamp while your script tried to walk to the bank.

EDIT: The script got stuck in a loop while trying to bank an item that couldn't be banked (lamp)
    EDIT: When it was finished cooking all the raw food I had in my bank, it withdrew cooked Salmon and started to cook that :P
    Last edited by Zyt3x; 05-21-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information