MSI - Multiple Script Integration
Download • Scripts • Progress Reports • Bugs • Suggestions
ATTENTION: If you're having a problem with the script, read SRL's FAQ thread, THEN create a bug report thread here.
What is MSI?
- MSI is a script. Yours and mine and everybody's. MSI is a community script. It is everyone's devotion, skill and time that makes MSI what it is. MSI is as big as you want it to be. MSI is as big as we make it.
- Summed up short and sweat by the MSI Founder.
- MSI was originally opened to SRL Members + only, but to increase usage, we decided that it would be better to let everyone get a taste of what MSI has to offer. Any testing/feedback is always appreciated. If you're interested in the development of MSI, please scroll down to the Contributing part of this post.
- MSI Scripts Map ~ Detailed map that graphically shows all of MSI's supported locations.
- Money Making
- 100% color; uses SPS for walking
- SRL Stats
- Player Form
- Artificial Intelligence Features
- Priority Autoing
- Uses SRL's Player Remote
- MSI Extras/Extensions
- Can start your player anywhere in Runescape.
- A very well structured include that is setup to easily add future scripts and skills.
- TONS scripts to choose from, spread over several skills.
- Mulitplayer, antirandoms, antiban, etc.
- Supports multiple materials for each skill (i.e. Oak and Willow trees)
- Obstacle handling so the player can climb ladders, stairs and open doors in the middle of walking paths.
- + many more...
Future Planned Features:
- Multiple script support (i.e. player can do one load of woodcutting, then one load of mining, then one load of fishing, then repeat).
- For a more detailed list, check out the MSI Core TO-DO List.
- A detailed thread on how to setup MSI can be found here.
- All progress reports can be found in the official Progress Report Thread!
- Any bugs that you may encounter may be found in the Common Problems thread. If not, feel free to post about your issue in the Bugs forum.
- Any suggestions you may have can be made into a new thread and posted in the Suggestions. Be sure the topic hasn't been suggested already.
- I strongly recommend getting involved with MSI as it's a great team and community environment. I can honestly say that I have learned 99% of my scripting knowledge from MSI, and I'm still learning new things every day.
- There is ALWAYS something that can be done, whether you have little or a lot of scripting experience. If you're interested, check out the MSI forum.
- If you're interested in the core, there is a whole bunch of things that can be done. Just check out the MSI Core TO-DO List!
- If you're confused, check out MSI's Documentation and the How-to Guide to MSI Scripting.
Don't be afraid to browse the MSI forums, but if you'd rather just use the awesome scripts we have, then that's fine too, just remember to give any feedback so we can continue to improve what we have to offer.
The MSI Team