Thread: Freeze superheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Default Freeze superheater

Freeze superheater
    Currently: OutDated
    please notic that since the spellbook for member and non-member are different, I only know how to setup spellbook and inventory for f2p
    I think this will be the last script been release in this year, since Ill be busy in the next few months.
    First, I need to thanks to for Runaway, Ashaman88, and also abu. the dung bank finder are credit to Runeaway, break system is from Ashaman88, and the proggy formate is from abu
    Introduce
    this script will setup the spell book before super heating so that it can heating all the bar with faster speed.
    And it can find the ore automatically.
    so how do setup?
    (1)open main.simba
    (2) fill banktab_index with the banktab you put all materials
    (3) fill BarToSmelt with the bar you want to smith
    (4) if you want to use coalbag, set UseCoalBag to true.
    (5) set Bank_place to the bank you want to use, I suggest using 'dung'
    the describe of my anti-leech
    Since this script is capable to heating bars with extreme fast speed, I add some anti-leech to prevent this script be widely spread. And also, I made the script a little slower by remove some fancy code, But leaving some comment so let you guys have some idea of how to speed it up.
    The Anti-leech contain compile-time error and some bug when you run the script, to make bugs more easy to found, I put Error in every place that contain bug, so the script will terminate itself if you didn't fix it.
    The usage of some customlize function
    You will find 3 function that has _custom in it's name, these function are the modified version of the origin SRL include. There is reasons why I pull out these things, so i suggest you to look carefully at these stuff. I have leave some comments too.
    Something relate to anti-leech
    The public release only support steel bar in native,and only support F2p account. But you can easily make it support other bars too. spend some time to understand what are SetupPlay and Loadinfo doing, you can find them in main.simba.
    Also, if you find out that you need to place additional ore for clicking, setup the value of additional_ore_slot.
    For some example, see the two picture below.
    If you want to smith mithril bar without coalbag , your inventory and spellbook will look like this.

set the value of additional_ore_slot to 7
    additional notes
    I'll put some Question that was asked here, maybe you will find useful answers here.
    The user name are modified before past to this thread.
    [First one]
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXX
    hey, been looking over your script trying to fix the antileech for a bit of fun and to learn.
    I don't understand the type mismatch in the banking.simba
    Simba Code:
    begin
          amount:= ItemCoordinates_custom('inv', 'dtm', coalDTM, []);
          if amount=0 then
    Simba Code:
    ItemCoordinates_custom(Area, ItemType: string; Item: Integer; Tol: TIntegerArray): TPointArray;
    :s
    [My reply]
    You should be able to find ItemCoordinates_custom at part/global_variable.simba, This function should be the modified version of ItemCoordinates .However, in the public release, the whole function is just a copy of ItemCoordinates and therefore make it become an anti-leech .
    ItemCoordinates, which should be found in srl include, is the core function that are used by CountItems. I suggest you to take a look at CountItems and you will understand how to make ItemCoordinates_custom return Integer instead of TPointArray.
    At last, if you find out that the bot act strangly when heating bar, check the ItemCoordinates_custom again. This is also a part of anti-leech
    Last edited by freezeyp; 11-20-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

sorry why is it a .zip file?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    sorry why is it a .zip file?
    It contain one main script and 5 sub script.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeyp View Post
    It contain one main script and 5 sub script.
    Why would you want to do that? Isn't it much more untidy and inconvenient to both the user and you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riwu View Post
    Why would you want to do that? Isn't it much more untidy and inconvenient to both the user and you?
    Actually, it much easier to maintain the code by spliting the script from a single one to a few parts, because looking through a script that contain more than 3000 lines is difficult.
    Otherwise, why the srl include been split into lots of sub part but not a single SRL.simba.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeyp View Post
    Actually, it much easier to maintain the code by spliting the script from a single one to a few parts, because looking through a script that contain more than 3000 lines is difficult.
    Otherwise, why the srl include been split into lots of sub part but not a single SRL.simba.
    Because each file of the include is really large and hence separating them makes organization easier. Most of your files contain ~100, with the exception of banking which contains ~400 lines, so it's quite unnecessary. And even scripts with >5000 lines are usually kept as a single file.

Up to your personal preference though, but i'd say it's really unnecessary for a script, unless it contains some generic functions (such as mouse modifiers) that are shared across all your scripts then it may be easier for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

If you were an SRL member then maybe people would by-pass the fact you have a .zip file but you just joined so it bring up many accusations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharm View Post
    If you were an SRL member then maybe people would by-pass the fact you have a .zip file but you just joined so it bring up many accusations
    Well, what you saying is right. But I need more time to renew my pastry maker so that I can apply for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Just saying if you want people to vote for your script then you should create a simple .simba file with the script in it, there are a lot of superheaters out there in magic sub forum which all work perfectly well in one simba file so you should breeze through that

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I trust it, but .simba files are easier. All I need to to is click it and it loads

Also, why only F2P for the antileech? I'm F2P myself, but if you're worried about this being abused, then why rule out P2P? There are much better moneymaking methods for P2P than this
    Last edited by Ian; 10-21-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    I trust it, but .simba files are easier. All I need to to is click it and it loads

Also, why only F2P for the antileech? I'm F2P myself, but if you're worried about this being abused, then why rule out P2P? There are much better moneymaking methods for P2P than this
    The reason why it only support F2P is because the spellbook for member and non-member is different, and I'm not a member at this moment.
    If you want it to support p2p, post some picture about how to setup.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Nice ironic name btw.
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Just curious about How many people have fix the anti-leech? Maybe I make it too difficult to solve? Please post the progress if you have spend some time on it already.

Thread Information