Thread: Q & A: SRL Scripting Competitions

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Default Q & A: SRL Scripting Competitions

Q & A
    SRL Scripting Competitions

I have a question about the current competition, where do I post it?
    Post your question in the Current Competition Rules and Discussion thread and The Table will answer it there; this is only for general questions.

Who is "The Table" ?
    The Table is a group of SRL Members+ who have proven themselves not only to be extremely proficient judges but to also have the necessary organizational skills (and the necessary time). These are the people who organize the competitions for you.

Who judges the scripts?
    The scripts are judged by a judging panel, with several methods to ensure fairness. Who is part of the judging panel depends on the competition in question and time availability.

How often are the competitions?
    As often as viable. Everyone has a real life, so it's not easy to predict when the next competition can be organized AND there's also the factor that there might not be enough people willing to participate in the competition.

How long will it take you to mark the scripts?
    Depends on amount of entrants and time-availability. Hopefully no longer than 2-3 weeks.

Who will have access to the scripts?

Every single registered user. This is a place where others can learn off of you, or where you can learn off of others.

Who can participate?

General Competition : Posted in the Competition thread. Most are JM and Below.

SRL Member Competition: SRL Developers can not participate

What are the prizes?
    Competition Winner cup. For junior members a promotion to SRL Member is likely to be granted. For all others, winning a competition doesn't hurt their chances.

My question is not on this list, whre do I post it?
    Post here or make a thread about it in this section.

~RM
    Last edited by BraK; 10-02-2012 at 03:40 PM.

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Thread Information