Thread: 1000 total skill worlds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default 1000 total skill worlds

Is botting in the 1000 skill total world a bad idea? I am about to reach 1000 skill and I see that the player count is always low on that world but I didn't know if there is more of a chance of someone reporting me or something.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Not much difference. 1500 skill total worlds in p2p tend to have many more pricks and arrogant dicks for some reason..

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Lol I use the 1500 world for my legit ivy cutting now. Thanks shut you ruined it for me shut Really it just helps with the lvl 3 solo skill guys.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    Not much difference. 1500 skill total worlds in p2p tend to have many more pricks and arrogant dicks for some reason..
    I find this too, a lot of people on that world call you an autoer if you manage to steal their resources in time. The really high levels seem to talk down to everyone. I can't imagine what a skill 2000+ world would be like

To the OP: I would say maybe try out the 1000 and 1500 worlds, as it will prevent those random lvl 10 newbs who randomly report people for macroing for no reason, from doing so.
    Likewise, there will be more experienced RS people on higher worlds with ignorant attitudes, and they will report you if they even suspect you to be botting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

well im 993 total currently...im not a mem either so 1000 skill total world will have to do for now :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cstrike View Post
    I can't imagine what a skill 2000+ world would be like
    The 2000+ worlds are much more lax. People don't talk in general and everyone is super-effective, at least that is my experience from a couple of hours on them. I think those that go there just do it to hog certain resources.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Yeah 1000 skill total world would most likely be better than a regular world. Plus since its f2p everyone bots there regardless and you don't see to many pmods running around. So you should be fine.
    CURRENT GOALS
    99/99 Mage! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Smithing! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Construction! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Mining! Thank You SRL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Valvar View Post
    The 2000+ worlds are much more lax. People don't talk in general and everyone is super-effective, at least that is my experience from a couple of hours on them. I think those that go there just do it to hog certain resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogalishis View Post
    Yeah 1000 skill total world would most likely be better than a regular world. Plus since its f2p everyone bots there regardless and you don't see to many pmods running around. So you should be fine.
    This was a 2 year old topic. Don't bump old stuff please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

before you go all moderator mode on me. i was on my phone and didnt see it was 2 years old. plus there was a post on there before mine that bumped it up and it was the only post i could see
    CURRENT GOALS
    99/99 Mage! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Smithing! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Construction! Thank You SRL!
    99/99 Mining! Thank You SRL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sogalishis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzah View Post
    This was a 2 year old topic. Don't bump old stuff please.
    I apologize. I didn't look at the original post date.

Thread Information