Thread: 20 Citings, any type, MLA Format

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default 20 Citings, any type, MLA Format

I have to do a Work Cited page and its due tommorow. We are suppose to have 10 internet and 10 books, in MLA format cited.

If anyone has an old paper with a few sources and could just paste them, that'd be great. The teacher will just check them off and not view them in which I can change them later when I need to.

Anyone will do really.

hakuna matata ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God I hate MLA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heres x2. Going to have to keep digging.. just change the dates...

"Section VII --- MLA Style: Cite It Right." Literary Cavalcade 56.7 (2004): 15-17. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 21 Sept. 2010.

Lewis, Leslie A. "From the Front Lines: An Academic Librarian Reports on the Impact of APA's New Electronic References Guidelines." Reference & User Services Quarterly 48.2 (2008): 128-131. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 21 Sept. 2010.

E: Ah found the rest of them. Change the dates xD

"Methylphenidate potential treatment for internet addiction." Brown University Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology Update 11.6 (2009): 7. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 8 Feb. 2010.

Griffiths, Mark D. "Videogame Addiction: Further Thoughts and Observations." International Journal of Mental Health & Addiction 6.2 (2008): 182-185. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 8 Feb. 2010.

"Game on." Harvard Health Letter 34.12 (2009): 4-5. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 8 Feb. 2010.

Melanie Swalwell “The Pleasures of Computer Gaming.” Book.

J. Patrick Williams “The Players Realm: Studies on the culture of Video Games and Gaming.” Book.

Wood, Richard T. A. "Problems with the Concept of Video Game “Addiction”: Some Case Study Examples." International Journal of Mental Health & Addiction 6.2 (2008): 169-178. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 8 Feb. 2010.

Young, Kimberly. "Understanding Online Gaming Addiction and Treatment Issues for Adolescents." American Journal of Family Therapy 37.5 (2009): 355-372. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web. 8 Feb. 2010.

Mark, Rachel, and Ryan E. Rhodes. "Active Video Games: A Good Way to Exercise?." WellSpring 20.4 (2009): 1-4. Academic Search Complete. EBSCO. Web.7 Feb. 2010.

EV2: Here is some more on suicide. Don't ask.

Battin, Pabst. Ethical Issues In Suicide. Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1982 .Book
    Chiles, John. The Encyclopedia of psychoactive drugs: Teenage Depression and Suicide.

Chelsea House Publishers.1986.Book.

Holmes, Ronald. Holmes, Stephen. Suicide: Theory, Practice, and Investigation. Sage
    Publications, Inc. 2005.Book.

Honsansky, David. Youth Suicide: Should government fund more prevention programs?
    Vol. 14, February 13, 2004.Print.

Kar Nilamadhab. Profile of risk factors associated with suicide attempts: A study from
    Orissa, India. Indian J Psychiatry 2010;52:48-56. Print.

Selvaraj V, Veeralli S, Ramaswarny S, Balon R, Yeragani VK. Depression, suicidality and
    antidepressants: A coincidence? Indian J Psychiatry 2010;52:17-20.Print.

Wornsnop, Richard. “Teenage Suicide: What can be done to identify and help potential victims?”. Journal of CQ Researcher. Vol. 1, June 14, 1991.Print.
    Last edited by Overtime; 10-14-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

kudos! Those are perfect, thanks a whole bunch

hakuna matata ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squancy View Post
    Chelsea House Publishers.1986.Book.
    Are these MLA? I think you have to have either print, web, or pdf at the end instead of book.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Kane, Robert. “Free Will: Ancient Dispute, New Themes.” Feinberg, Joel and Russ Schafer- Landau (eds.) Reason and Responsibility: Readings in Some Basic Problems of Philosophy. Belmont, CA: Thompson Wadsworth, 2008.

V For Vendetta. Dir. James McTeigue. Pref. Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving. 2005.

Wood, Gordon. Radicalism of the American Revolution. New York: Library of Congress, 1993.

Boyle, T. Coraghessan. The Tortilla Curtain. New York: Penguin Group, 1996.

Levin, Michael. “The Case for Torture”. Elements of Argument. Ed. Rottenberg, Annette, Winchell, Donna. New York, New York: Bedford/St. Martins, 2009. 283-286.

Levin, Michael. “The Case for Torture.” The Norton Reader. 12 EdPeterson, Brereton. New York: W.W. Norton & Company, 2008. 400-403

You can just google examples too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Opal Tasty View Post
    Are these MLA? I think you have to have either print, web, or pdf at the end instead of book.
    I donno i took it off my Girlfriends essay. We both did a project last year for the same class and required MLA format.

In the end we both got A's for the class so idgaf if its wrong or not anymore lol.

She really didn't know how to do MLA so i can't tell you what it should be or not.

Thread Information