Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make 1.45M (RSGP) a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default How to make 1.45M (RSGP) a day

Well i found this guide on another website (link at bottom) and thought i would share it with you all

Contents:

• Introduction
    • Requirements
      • Quests, Achievement Diaries, Abilities -&- Skills
        • Quests
        • Achievement Diaries
        • Abilities
        • Skills

• Necessary Gear -&- Equipment
        • Equipment
        • Inventory

• The Method
      • Forewarning
      • Routine
      • Routine Video
      • Elite Diary Profit Boosters
      • Additional Profit Boosters

• Rewards
    • Epilogue
      • Conclusion
      • Credits
      • Update Log -&- Achievements Archive

Introduction:

Firstly, this guide does work. I'm quite a skeptical person when it comes to something that seems too good to be true. As I've said, I was never a fan of just staying online doing the same thing for hours on end to make money (plus the fact my luck with drops was never very good) nor was I a fan of merchanting. For some reason I would go in with 10M and come out with 5, it just didn't work. So late 2009, I had read a few tips connected it with stuff I, myself knew about the game and linked the ideas together to come up with this guide. So coming from someone who is quite conservative when it comes to spending money to make money, it might just encourage you to try this.

This guide is almost purely based around tasks you can do once a day. There are a few other little additions or things you can do more than once a day but this routine will give you a healthy return if you do it correctly and completely. Therefore I can confirm now that it involves:

• NO Player-to-Player Merchanting.
    • NO repetition of tasks and clicking for hours on end.
    • NO luck whatsoever.

The process itself is exceedingly efficient. Since it requires absolutely no luck at all, you will always profit. Pound for pound, it is probably one of the most efficient methods of earning cash possible.

Requirements:
    Quests, Achievement Diaries, Abilities -&- Skills:

I will not kid you, there are a LOT of requirements for this to work to its fullest extent. As you may have guessed, this is Members Only so F2P players - sorry guys, no dice.

Since there are so many, I will just list them in alphabetical order however I will break them down into Quests, Diaries, Abilities and then finally, Skills. You don't have to have completed all of them, some of them are merely for easier transport - you can always try and do the sections of the guide you do have access to, but don't expect such a grand reward if you have to miss sections out.

Due to the update which introduced the Elite Achievement Diaries, the rewards can be even greater. However only a limited number of players will have all the necessary skills. I consider myself quite high leveled with a 2050+ total and I can't complete a single one. Since the majority of people can't complete these quests, I won't include them as part of the main routine because by doing so the guide will still apply to many more players. For those who are interested in Elite Diaries' rewards, read the section below the Routine.

Quests:
    1.As A First Resort»Access to the Oo'glog facilities.
    2.Druidic Ritual»For the ability to clean dirty herbs.
    3.Eadgar's Ruse»For the ability to use the Trollheim Teleport.
    4.Fairy Tale III - Orks Rift»Access to the Fairy Rings without a Dramen Staff (can be done with only FTP2 done).
    5.The Fremennik Trials»Access to the Rellekka facilities.
    6.Ghosts Ahoy»For the ability to use the Ectophial Teleport.
    7.The Hand in the Sand»To be able to receive sand deliveries from Bert.
    8.Horror from the Deep»Access to the Lighthouse facilities.
    9.Lunar Diplomacy»Access to the Lunar Island facilities.
    10.Monkey Madness»Access to the Ape Atoll facilities.
    11.Mourning's End Part I»Access to the Lletya facilities.
    12.My Arm's Big Adventure»For use of the disease free herb patch.
    13.Plague City»For the ability to use the Ardougne Teleport.
    14.Recipe for Disaster»For the ability to use the RFD Chest and the Ape Atoll Teleport.
    15.Royal Trouble»For maximum kingdom resource gathering.
    16.Shilo Village»Access to the Shilo Village facilities.
    17.Tree Gnome Village»For the ability to use the Spirit Tree network.
    18.Watchtower»For the ability to use the Watchtower Teleport and access to the Gu'Tanoth facilities.
    19.Wolf Whistle»For the ability to summon a Magpie.

Achievement Diaries:
    1.Ardougne Cloak 3»For the Monastery and Allotment Teleports, Wizard Cromperty's 150 Pure Essence and Yanille teleport.
    2.Explorer's Ring 3»For the Cabbage Teleport.
    3.Fremennik Sea Boots 3»For item deposit at Peer the Seer and faster approval rate gaining at your kingdom.
    4.Karamja Gloves 3»For Dell Monti's 40 Pineapples, Shilo Village Teleport and half price boat rides.
    5.Seer's Headband 3»For Geoffry's 120 Flax.
    6.Varrock Armour 3»For the GE Teleport and for buying 64 Battlestaves from Naff.

Abilities:
    1.Access to Entrana»No combat gear allowed.
    2.Ali Morrisane's Rune Stores»Access to his Elemental and Other Runes Stock.
    3.Access to Oo'glog via Charter Ship»For quick access to Oo'glog from Port Sarim.
    4.The Home Teleport set to Lumbridge»In order to save runes when teleporting to Lumbridge.
    5.The Varrock Teleport set to the GE»For quicker access to Varrock city, the GE, the Spirit Trees and the Fairy Ring.
    6.The Watchtower Teleport set to inside Yanille»For quicker access to Bert and the Magic Guild after teleporting.
    7.Your House should be located at Rellekka»For easiest access to the Fremennik area without using inventory space.

Skills:
    1.62 Farming»For planting Kwuarm, Snapdragon, Papaya and Whiteberry plants.2.59 Herblore»For ability to clean Kwuarm and Snapdragon herbs.3.66 Magic»Wizards Guild Entry and Teleport Spells.4.47 Summoning»For being able to summon a Magpie.5.45 Woodcutting»For cutting down Maples with a Rune Axe in your kingdom.

Necessary Gear -&- Equipment:

The items you will need to wear are mainly just for small bonuses that are provided by the Achievement Diary equipment. The inventory is mostly filled with runes and different means of transportation around the map - and of course, the money that you will require to buy the listed items. All of the required gear is listed as follows:

Equipment:

• Seers Headband 3
    • Ardougne Cloak 3
    • Seal of Passage
    • Rune Axe (or a greater/lesser equivalent)
    • Varrock Armour 3
    • Karamja Gloves 3
    • Fremennik Sea Boots 3
    • Explorer's Ring 3

Inventory:

• 21 Air Runes
    • 9 Water Runes
    • 17 Law Runes
    • 1 Nature Rune
    • 5 Earth Runes
    • 8 Fire Runes
    • 4x Kwuarm Seed
    • 1x Snapdragon Seed
    • 4x Limpwurt Seed
    • Magpie Pouch
    • Elf Teleport Crystal (1+)
    • Ectophial
    • Monkey Greegree
    • Games Necklace (1+)
    • Ring of Dueling (1+)
    • 1,750,000gp

The Method:
    Forewarning:

This routine includes buying stock from Personalized Shops and then selling them on for profit at the GE. The reason why its easier is merely because the Shop prices are always stable. Therefore you can check up on GE prices just before you do the routine so you know exactly how many of the stocked shop item you need to buy to get a profit, every time, without buying too many of the item and making a loss.

So, before you go through the steps, check and write down the MID GE Prices of the following items - since these are the most unstable and the buying price of the items, when you start buying them out, can exceed the selling price - I'll update this periodically depending on GE fluctuations:

Most other items will always sell out of stock before they reach the item's Mid GE price - thus you will always get a profit.
    Why Mid Price? I find that I still get a reasonable profit without items taking too long to sell. Any stubborn items which aren't shifting you can merely leave over night and by the morning they will most likely have all been sold.
    Remember, I only estimate a number of Death Runes you can buy on average but since it varies, make sure you do check Mid GE Prices! You can usually buy around 70% of the Death Runes from all stores. So in a store which sells 100/1000 Death Runes, you can generally only buy 70/700 of them. In a shop which sells 300 Death Runes you can only buy 210 or so.

Update: Baba Yaga now sells all her 20 Battlestaves for 7000gp so you will always make a profit off her!

~ - means "roughly".
    * - means you should check the GE Mid Price before buying.

Routine:

I've broken down the stages into "Area/Task Based Chunks" to make it a bit easier reading and hopefully a bit more understandable. I've tried to make it as short and concise as possible to ensure it doesn't become confusing.

Take note, the Magpie Familiar will only last for approximately 35 minutes and can vary with how many items it will find. As a result, always be wary when your Magpie will disappear because it will drop all of the items it has when it does - so when it has around 5 minutes left, withdraw all the items and bank them. An example of the loot can be seen in this picture.

So, this is the walkthrough. Starting at the Limbridge Bank Chest Basement and around 45 minutes later, finishing at the Grand Exchange; where you turn out 1,450,000gp richer.

• Lumbridge Basement

• Buy 300 Chocolate Bars and 50 Cooking Apples.
      • The food comes in items so you'll need to bank each inventory. Once done, pull out the runes, Explorer's Ring (3) and a Monkey Greegree.

Entrana

• Cabbage Teleport and run South to the Dock. Deposit your Ring. Take the boat to Entrana. Run West to trade with Frincos.

• Buy all packs for 300 Vials and 1000 Eye of Newts.

Taverley
      • Teleport to Falador. Run North-West into Taverly to trade with Jatix.

Lumbridge
      • Home Teleport. Run North-West to the Fishing Shop to trade with Hank.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Kill a nearby Goblin or Man. Take the bones. Cast "Bones to Bananas" and keep the banana.

Ape Atoll

• Teleport to Ape Atoll. Run West to trade with Tutab.

• Buy 1000 Water Runes and 1000 Earth Runes.

Camelot -&- Catherby
      • Teleport to Camelot. Fully gear up at the bank. Deposit your Greegree. Summon your Magpie. Run South to talk to Geoffrey in the flax field.

• Receive 120 Flax.
      • Run East to Catherby. Talk to Arhein.

• Buy 80 Seaweed and 40 Pineapples.
      • Run East along the short to the fruit tree patch.

• Pick and note 6 Papaya.

Farming
      • Run back to the bank. Deposit the Pineapples, Flax, Seaweed and Papaya. Pick up the seeds. Run North to the allotment.

• Pick and note ~7 Kwuarm and 3 Limpwurt Roots.
      • Replant them with supercompost and water. Stock up on 7 buckets of supercompost.

• Teleport with the Ectophial. Run West to the allotment.

• Replant them with supercompost and water.

• Operate the Ardougne Cape 3 to teleport to the Ardougne Allotment.

• Teleport to Trollheim. Run down the mountain, into the stronghold and up onto My Arm's farming plateau.

• Pick and note ~7 Snapdragon.
      • Replant it with supercompost.

• Use an Elf Crystal to teleport to Lletya. Run east to the fruit tree patch.

• Run to the bank. Deposit the Elf Crystal, Ectophial and Papaya.

• Operate the Explorer's Ring 3 to Cabbage Teleport. Run North to the allotment.

Port Sarim -&- Void Knight Outpost

• Run South to Port Sarim into the Rune Shop to trade with Betty.

• Buy 300 Water Runes, 300 Earth Runes and ~7 Death Runes*.
      • Run South to the Fishing Shop to trade with Gerrant.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Run South-East and sail to the Void Knight Outpost. Run South to the Rune Shop to trade with a Squire.

• Buy 1000 Water Runes, 1000 Earth Runes and ~70 Death Runes*.
      • Run to the bank. Deposit your Kwuarms, Snapdragons and Limpwurt Roots.

Oo'glog

• Sail back to Port Sarim. Run to the Southern Dock. Take a Charter Ship to Oo'glog. Run West to trade with Chargurr.

• Buy all packs for 300 Raw Bird Meat.
      • Jump in the Salt Spring just North. Run South-West to trade with Frawd.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Run East to the Bank. Deposit the Raw Bird Meat.

Al Kharid

• Operate the Ring of Dueling and teleport to the Duel Arena. Run South to talk to Ali Morrisane.

• Buy 300 Water Runes, 300 Earth Runes and ~70 Death Runes*.
      • Run South-East to the cactus patch.

• Pick and note 3 Cactus Spines.
      • Run South-West to Shantay Pass to trade with Shantay.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Use the bank chest. Deposit the Cactus Spines and Ring of Dueling.

Ardougne

• Teleport to Ardougne. Run North-East to talk to Wizard Cromperty.

• Receive 150 Pure Essence.
      • Run West to trade with Aemad.

• Buy all packs for 300 Vials of Water.
      • Operate the Ardougne Cape 3 to teleport to the Monastery. Run just East.

• Pick and note 4 Whiteberries.

Karamja
      • Teleport back to Ardougne. Run South-East to the Dock. Sail to Karamja. Run South to the fruit tree patch.

• Run South of the main building to talk to Dell Monti.

• Receive 40 Pineapples.
      • Activate the Karamaja Gloves 3 and Clap teleport to Shilo Village. Run South to trade with Obli.

• Buy all packs for 1000 Vials and 1000 Vials of Water.
      • Run East to the Fishing Shop to trade with Fernahei.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Climb upstairs and trade with the Slayer Master.

• Buy 3000 Unfinished Bolts and 3000 Broad Arrow Heads.
      • Drop downstairs to the bank. Deposit the Pineapples, Papaya, Whiteberries, Pure Essence, Unfinished Bolts and Broad Arrow Heads.

Yanille -&- Gu'Tanoth

• Teleport to Yanille and run North-West to talk to Bert.

• Receive 84 Buckets of Sand.
      • Run East and up to the second floor of the Magic Guild to trade with the Magic Store Owner.

• Buy 1000 Water Runes, 1000 Earth Runes and ~700 Death Runes*.
      • Run out and South around the City. Run into Gu'Tanoth marketplace to trade with the (green) Herblore Ogre Merchant.

Rellekka -&- Lunar Island
      • Teleport to your House. Run North to the town marketplace to trade with the Fishmonger.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Run just West to trade with Sigmund the Merchant.

• Buy all packs for 300 Vials and 300 Vials of Water.
      • Run North-West and sail to Lunar Island. Run North-West into the City to trade with Melana Moonlander.

• Buy all packs for 1000 Vials.
      • Run North to the Chicken House to trade with Baba Yaga.

• Buy 1000 Water Runes, 1000 Earth Runes, ~200 Death Runes* and 20 Battlestaves.
      • Run South into the bank. Deposit the Battlestaves. Operate the Games Necklace to the Barbarian Outpost. Run North and up the Lighthouse to trade with Jossik.

• Buy all packs for 1000 Vials and 1000 Vials of Water.

Varrock -&- Kingdom
      • Teleport to the GE. Run South-East to talk to Naff.

• Buy 64 Battlestaves.
      • Run South-East to trade with Aubury.

• Buy 300 Water Runes, 300 Earth Runes and ~7 Death Runes*.
      • Teleport back to the GE. Run North-East to the Spirit Tree. Teleport to the Gnome Stronghold and just East to the fruit tree patch.

• Teleport from the Stronghold to the Tree Gnome Village. Follow Elkoy out of the maze. Run South-West to the fruit tree patch.

• Teleport back to the GE. Run North-West to trade with the Zamorak Mage.

• Buy 1000 Water Runes, 1000 Earth Runes and ~70 Death Runes*.
      • Run South to the Fairy Ring. Travel via "CIP" to your Kingdom. Cut a few maples for popularity. Run East to trade with the Etceterian Fishmonger.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Run South-West to the bush patch.

• Pick and note 4 Whiteberries.
      • Run West to trade with the Miscellanian Fishmonger.

• Buy 1000 Feathers.
      • Work your way up the castle and talk to Advisor Ghrim.

• Receive (best consistent combination) 1250 Flax and 270 Coal.
      • Teleport back to the GE - withdraw everything you've collected and sell them at your leisure.

Info:
    http://forums.zybez.net/topic/142153...in-45-minutes/

~shut

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

wow... i wish i had all the req's to do this! i watched the video on the zybez page... that guy has, like, no life xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

screw that.
    Ill just bot.

It will take me like 4 days to get all those requirements!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Cool guide!

Though you need to have buffed stats to even think about doing that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Good for legits!

Personally, I think just botting is efficient enough for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This
    1 Hour for 1.5 mill

Bot
    5 min set up for 10 Mill

This<Bot

Good find though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That looks really awesome! But like the others have said, that's a lot of prerequisites. I'll just stick to botting. Still pretty cool though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Meh, if I had the requirements I'd make a bot for this

~RM

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir R. Magician View Post
    Meh, if I had the requirements I'd make a bot for this

~RM
    I agree.. except for making the bot part .
    Offtopic: Is there a farm runner?
    SRL > Runescape

Quote Originally Posted by brent8900 View Post
    when i download it its a FAWG.rar how to i get it to FAWG.exe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would take me probably 7 months just to get the requirements for the quests :P.

If I had the requirements for those quests alone, I would probably be able to make more in the same amount of time.

If you like a change from clicking, this is awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My superscript was actually based on this routine. If anyone wants source, it is available here. At 1.6k lines it's still a proof of concept, a project I somewhat abandoned since I had neither the time, the incentive nor the skills to finish it.
    Last edited by Cigue; 12-27-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    I don't check this place often, sorry.

Currently working on - Software Engineering degree. Thank you SRL for showing me the one true path

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Man View Post
    This
    1 Hour for 1.5 mill

Bot
    5 min set up for 10 Mill

This<Bot

Good find though
    show me that one!
    Hi

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

He's saying that you don't have to do anything for a bot and it makes you large amounts of money.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

On my legit account.

I have all the Quest except Fairy Tale III - Orks Rift.
    I have all the skills except Herblore and Farming. (Not including skills needed for the Task Items)
    I have all the items except Seers Headband 3, Ardougne Cloak 3, Varrock Armour 3, Karamja Gloves 3 and Fremennik Sea Boots 3.

Im missing a lot =/

Dg's Small Procedures | IRC Quotes
    Thank Wishlah for my nice new avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [22:12:05] <Dgby714> Im agnostic
    [22:12:36] <Blumblebee> :O ...you can read minds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems a nice daily income although im some times too lazy to even log into my account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's nice for not doing much. But the requirements are a bit crazy. I hate questing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Nice guide, will give it a try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does this still work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is awesome man, great guide and fairly easy to earn cash while basically doin' nothing Bookmarked and rep'ed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha did u get this from shad's? i saw this on his but nice tut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks awesome i think i watched a similar video about some of these late last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have been looking for this everywhere! Thank you so much! I am gonna do this every day I can! :O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i may do this some time, i dont have all the elite diaries and stuff done though haha i should probably do them though

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Oh goodness, quite a bit work there. Although, imagine no botting... There would be 100s of these type of methods out there lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information