Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are *key* scripts SRL should have? Opinion is NEEDED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default What are *key* scripts SRL should have? Opinion is NEEDED!

SRL has some pretty good scripts laying around, but other sites that host RSBot/iBot/xyzBot have a plethora of scripts at their command. Therefore if you can recommend ideas that you think this place should have, myself or someone will/may take up the script idea and make it.

For example we have members with a great starting place for ideas Here. What are some ideas you have?

Let me jog your memory with some drool-inducing thoughts:

• Runite miner which remembers time/place...etc
    • Guild fisher
    • Guild miner
    • Alchers with advanced features
    • Universal fletchers
    • Tutorial runners
    • Monster fighters
    • Agility runners
    • Minigames?
    • Snape grass collector [somewhat in progress ]
    • Hunter bot

etc, etc...

Think of stuff you want. Think of anything.
    This thread is so you can put forth ideas on scripts that you want to see, no matter how advanced. I'm looking for solid ideas that I can make scripts with. If you put a list up, they may be completed.

I'm thinking of working on a flawless tutorial runner since no one can seem to make one nowadays, and the RSBot one always had some irritating flaw that would nuke the acct before the end.

Ideas always welcome Give us your wildest dreams.
    Last edited by Cstrike; 11-18-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I think I mentioned this on the other thread but how about a Fist of Guthix runner? Most people go straight to the middle, turn on prayer and sit there these days anyway so would it be had to detect if you are hunting or being the one hunted, pick up and equipt a stone if need be, and then run to the middle and turn on prayer/heal or find your target? Even if you lose you still get a token for trying

EDIT: Also the Agility and Hunter scripts sound nice.
    A new superheat script would also be nice the other one is outdated. Also a AK cooker(I think that is the best place to cook in f2p and p2p) would be awesome. I know these things are not too out of the ordinary or challenging yet they are really beneficial.

Lol sorry if I sound like a total leecher listing off what I want for christmas but you did ask... :P
    Last edited by doublex8; 11-18-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Turtorial Runner for sure, I want another 100 to add to my armory.

Some of the post on those Tut runners are probably me, reporting the bugs, but they don't want to continue of them any more :/

If i knew reflection, i would right it up, as it will be fairly easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

you and your bot army you're going to take over runescape someday.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

What do you mean by High-Alcher with advance features?

What advanced features would you look for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_Pizzle View Post
    What do you mean by High-Alcher with advance features?

What advanced features would you look for?
    I'm working on one sort of right now [on and off] that can alch in your house safely away from others (no randoms or reporting), or it can hide in some building and alch away... and if a player comes up it will immediately log out and change worlds to prevent itself from being reported.

Those are some examples

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

SRL needs a "get good combat level right off tut island" (after doing tut island manually; tut island would be a good script as well, but combat should be more important) script. Something like this: http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...9&postcount=23

It would be nice because it would keep with the "SRL PLAN" of getting a good combat level and whatnot, whilst not requiring a ton of user-effort.

Send SMS messages using Simba
    Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    SRL needs a "get good combat level right off tut island" (after doing tut island manually; tut island would be a good script as well, but combat should be more important) script. Something like this: http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...9&postcount=23

It would be nice because it would keep with the "SRL PLAN" of getting a good combat level and whatnot, whilst not requiring a ton of user-effort.
    This idea has HUGE potential:
    1) Can log into multiple characters and with reflection, target only themselves to gain experience.
    2) No randoms = win
    3) Probably won't get reported since people don't have time to care about you

and possibly even

4) Coordinate with other people from a master database list hosted somewhere, which can constantly be updated to include new players.
    I don't think we have enough interested people for #4 though, but it's worth a thought.
    Last edited by Cstrike; 11-18-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

I got a script in the works. Its a powerfighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SRL needs a "get good combat level right off tut island"
    I'm planning to work on one of these.I want to see SRL be a popular site again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

For SRL to be popular you must begin from the building blocks of botting -tut island- Noone has the patience to do 10+ tut islands for their army so I'm pretty sure we won't grow much until things like that get created. Of course that powerfighter idea was great, can't wait to see it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cstrike View Post
    4) Coordinate with other people from a master database list hosted somewhere, which can constantly be updated to include new players.
    Having a master list that every user is on would risk exposing people's account names when you send the names to the client. As a possible solution, it should be more like two+ people willingly coordinating to train. That way they can only blame themselves for exposing their account names and their account names won't be sent to potentially non-trust worthy people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm making a ZMI runecrafter right now. All ref.
    After that I'll see what srl needs.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pyroryan View Post
    Having a master list that every user is on would risk exposing people's account names when you send the names to the client. As a possible solution, it should be more like two+ people willingly coordinating to train. That way they can only blame themselves for exposing their account names and their account names won't be sent to potentially non-trust worthy people.
    Yeah, this is true. Would be better to just look around for a good "peer".

Can reflection tell if someone is in a fight or not, and what their combat level is? If so, it would be a piece of cake to attack people with a PVP script.

Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah, this is true. Would be better to just look around for a good "peer".

Can reflection tell if someone is in a fight or not, and what their combat level is? If so, it would be a piece of cake to attack people with a PVP script.
    You can see both via Reflection. In fact you can see all players combat lvl and if they are fighting on the local grid.
    (Scripts outdated until I update for new SRL changes)
    AK Smelter & Crafter [SRL-Stats] - Fast Fighter [TUT] [SRL-Stats]
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ I will NOT respond. -Narcle
    Summer = me busy, won't be around much.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narcle View Post
    You can see both via Reflection. In fact you can see all players combat lvl and if they are fighting on the local grid.
    Wonderful! This script shouldn't be too hard to make then.

What's best about this is there are only a few PVP worlds; they are almost always full of people. Awesome.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I for one think that we need to make more scripts that aren't for new/noob/f2p characters. People don't bot on their mains because they don't want to be banned. SRL probably has the lowest banrate of any runescape bot out there, so by only making scripts that would be used for "throwaway" characters, we're limiting our potential.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the thing is that there are a few really good scripts for mains. MSI being the main one I can think of. It can cut magics, I think fish sharks, and mine a bunch of ores too(not sure if all of them). Those are all things a main account might be used for. I understand that things like hunter scripts would be pretty cool too though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    I for one think that we need to make more scripts that aren't for new/noob/f2p characters. People don't bot on their mains because they don't want to be banned. SRL probably has the lowest banrate of any runescape bot out there, so by only making scripts that would be used for "throwaway" characters, we're limiting our potential.
    I'm agreeing with tom on this. Because of the low banrate we should take advatage of scripting main type activites.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Wonderful! This script shouldn't be too hard to make then.

What's best about this is there are only a few PVP worlds; they are almost always full of people. Awesome.

Crap. Oh well, getting 20 on chickens then going to PVP will be fine.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bbri06 View Post
    Well the thing is that there are a few really good scripts for mains. MSI being the main one I can think of. It can cut magics, I think fish sharks, and mine a bunch of ores too(not sure if all of them). Those are all things a main account might be used for. I understand that things like hunter scripts would be pretty cool too though.
    Not really - for more combat oriented players, there could be aviansy gwd campers, dagganoth killers, dragon hunters, summoning trainers, and other things that i can't think of at the moment :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I think I just know how to beat all these autoers @ the chicken farms...
    *runs away and puts on epic cape... returning to the lab to try out the new devious invention I have just thought of*
    This may revolutionize chicken killing and feather farming.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I think I just know how to beat all these autoers @ the chicken farms...
    *runs away and puts on epic cape... returning to the lab to try out the new devious invention I have just thought of*
    This may revolutionize chicken killing and feather farming.
    spawn camping?

If not then what is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    spawn camping?

If not then what is it?
    Mixture of spawn camping with timing and lag detection to ensure first click >: )

Probably been done though. If the bots do it I'll be pissed.

Goal: Pre-click
    Many problems can arise though, and it'd be tough to run it on a huge army if a comp has lag.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Mixture of spawn camping with timing and lag detection to ensure first click >: )

Probably been done though. If the bots do it I'll be pissed.

Goal: Pre-click
    to do the timer you'd have to calculate respawn time based on world population... there might be a hook for this though, ask pyroryan or one of the reflection devs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information