Thread: LeoSleep [fatigue solved] and code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default LeoSleep [fatigue solved] and code

Well RSC seems to be bit dead. 10 people on the veteran world... so why not? I spent forever trying to find a working LeoSleep and finally found one.
    If it doesnt work for you, then you need to run Compatibility with Windows XP service pack 3.

Of course you'll need a way to get it.
    I put it in C:/LeoSleep.

1) Open LeoSleep properly
    2) Set to bot mode
    3) Click settings or somethign somewhere (need to expand it) and choose the folder (@ bottom) to C:/LeoSleep
    4) Set up your script with it
    5) Have fun, it works.
    6) Leave it open, dont minimize or close

Some problems are you have to specify exactly where the first black pixel starts (TL corner, not the white pixel outline) to the same thing @ bottom right.

If anyone is going to work on Simba stuff w/ this, there will need to be constants set at the beginning for where the x/y will be. Reason is Simba in FF (at least for me) can't lock on to the individual RS client, but rather the whole screen.

If you want to RSC Bot (apparently its opening again up in december?), this will solve the only road block. I swear the colors are static, and because they seem to never change it makes it so much easier w/ color functions. Considering how advanced everything is now, RSC is a piece of cake.

This doesn't mean I'm going to be making some code -- just figured no one has uploaded it anywhere, and it's becoming even harder to get this program now. Without it, RSC can't be really autoed on. Maybe if people develop stuff I'll auto on it/help autoing on it.

EDIT: It will occasionally mess up a word.
    EDIT2: Because I uploaded a .RAR file, you should always scan it before using. I don't upload viruses or crap, but with all the random hackings, please for the love of [deity here], scan it. Works for me but use common sense, or find it elsewhere on the net if possible.
    Last edited by Cstrike; 11-23-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Last edited by Tim0suprem0; 11-25-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim0suprem0 View Post
    Didn't work for me, but my above OP does. Chances are there are others in my situation as well.
    In addition, it's uploaded on this site now, doesn't rely on a medium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've got LeoSleep open and running fine. It also reads the words perfectly. However, it doesn't input the word into the client. Is this because I need to re-focus LeoSleep or something?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
    I've got LeoSleep open and running fine. It also reads the words perfectly. However, it doesn't input the word into the client. Is this because I need to re-focus LeoSleep or something?
    Just so you know the last post was nearly a year ago, the include might not work now.

Currently: Working on Defending&Attacking in my Castle-Wars Script
    Project Rebuild: 90M/170M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm using it with an old version of SCAR. Everything works perfectly. My question has to do with LeoSleep not SIMBA

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
    I'm using it with an old version of SCAR. Everything works perfectly. My question has to do with LeoSleep not SIMBA
    If I remember correctly you have got to make scar send the bitmap to leosleep and then make scar read the answer from a file that leosleep saves it to. You could check my scripts in the scripts section to see how I did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSnob View Post
    ETA's don't exist in SRL like they did in other communities. Want a faster update? Help out with updating, otherwise just gotta wait it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

You can also use WUSS OCR for RuneScape Classic sleeping, I rang it alongside my Simba RSC Mining script.

Thread Information