Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant against the staff - Version 2

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This exact thing happened with the last thread. No one posted things pertaining to the topic, only why they thought that the forum was great and such.
    SCAR Tutorials: The Form Tutorial | Types, Arrays, and Classes
    Programming Projects: NotePad | Tetris | Chess

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Who's Mage of Begu? I thought he was gone? Banned long time ago?

Frement: Cheers for all the stuff you've done around the forums lately, it's really been positivie contributions for a long time now. You are a great example of an SRL Member.

~RM

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir R. Magician View Post
    Who's Mage of Begu?
    Me.

I thought he was gone?
    Yes, hes gone.

Banned long time ago?
    True also.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

These forums are very calm for the most part, so when shit gets rough I think you guys overreact.

Personally I haven't had a problem with a single person in the community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I am quite pleased with staff. =] Occasionally I disagree with decisions or attitude, but that is not always bad. I really do like it here because of the community.
    On vacation in NeverLand,
    Code:
    typedef int bool;
    enum { false, true };

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feroc1ty View Post
    Personally I haven't had a problem with a single person in the community.
    Not trying to start a flame war, but I beg to differ.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    So you've had trouble with people?

And Feroc1ty was one of them? Well, he seems to have no strife with you. Might there be miscommunication?

Cus words and thoughts don't always add up....

~RM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As I am human, I can only speak for myself...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feroc1ty View Post
    As I am human, I can only speak for myself...
    Shotgun.

~RM

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Big agree with this one.
    Hi

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Okay guys, first off, everyone has some kind of pent up dick in their ass. Not talking about the staff, mainly the SRL Members as it seems. Every other *rank* seems to be doing well with each other, but the members seem to be getting in a heap of shit with everyone. This is NOT the thread to do so. Make a thread titled "Hate on each other and never solve the conflict" or "bitch about rules being rules" and then do so on those threads. Else leave this one alone.

On topic:
    Since I know the staff will accept my opinion without getting pissed, I'll single people out, because I don't feel right saying "The staff have been getting a little rowdy lately"
    Other than Ben's rant at CStrike and his resulting attitude towards anyone mentioning reflection for a week or so, I think it has been very good from the Staff. Maybe RM was unhappy about a couple people being dumb,etc but I haven't gotten unhappy with the staffers being blatantly unpleasant to the general public

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    Maybe RM was unhappy about a couple people being dumb,etc

Lol!

Nice post and Nah, I don't think any of use would take it too hard,,

~RM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a complaint.

I will have registered for these forums for 4 years this February. That's a long time. I have been on and off very active in the community, and like to think I overall helped the community in that time. I have been an SRL member since 2 weeks after joining the forums, and an SSRL member since the day that the group was created. I used to love this place so much I would actually dream of being staff on it.

Despite all that, a few months ago, I was banned like a leecher that just registered. without warning, and without reason (it says reason banned was "Zoh" which I don't even know what that means).

I really am an honest person which is why this bothers me... I don't want to ever scam anyone. I have made thousands selling runescape items and gold in my days without one complaint of scamming (on sythe at least). People trusted me with hundreds every day, and I never had to give them their gold. But I did.

I am clearly not trying to scam Charmz and Claw. At the very least, please admit that it's not a black and white issue that I owe them anything. It wasn't like with Coh3n where I said I would sell money off the account and pay him back.

All I really want is a fair trial. I already pleaded my side of the case, The Claw and Charmz pleaded theirs, and I am working on paying back Coh3n because I clearly owe him money. If the conclusion of that trial were to be that I owe The Claw and/or Charmz money, then can I at least be given the option of paying them back to keep my forum account instead of blindly banning me without even a clear reason?

I wish I didn't have to post this publicly, because I really don't care for the drama, but this was the best place I could think to post.

Thanks for reading...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I have a complaint.

I will have registered for these forums for 4 years this February. That's a long time. I have been on and off very active in the community, and like to think I overall helped the community in that time. I have been an SRL member since 2 weeks after joining the forums, and an SSRL member since the day that the group was created. I used to love this place so much I would actually dream of being staff on it.

Despite all that, a few months ago, I was banned like a leecher that just registered. without warning, and without reason (it says reason banned was "Zoh" which I don't even know what that means).

I really am an honest person which is why this bothers me... I don't want to ever scam anyone. I have made thousands selling runescape items and gold in my days without one complaint of scamming (on sythe at least). People trusted me with hundreds every day, and I never had to give them their gold. But I did.

I am clearly not trying to scam Charmz and Claw. At the very least, please admit that it's not a black and white issue that I owe them anything. It wasn't like with Coh3n where I said I would sell money off the account and pay him back.

All I really want is a fair trial. I already pleaded my side of the case, The Claw and Charmz pleaded theirs, and I am working on paying back Coh3n because I clearly owe him money. If the conclusion of that trial were to be that I owe The Claw and/or Charmz money, then can I at least be given the option of paying them back to keep my forum account instead of blindly banning me without even a clear reason?

I wish I didn't have to post this publicly, because I really don't care for the drama, but this was the best place I could think to post.

Thanks for reading...
    Hi JAD, you were banned for a reason. Duh?
    Writing an SRL Member Application | [Updated] Pascal Scripting Statements
    My GitHub

Progress Report:
    13:46 <@BenLand100> <SourceCode> @BenLand100: what you have just said shows you 
                        have serious physchological problems
    13:46 <@BenLand100> HE GETS IT!
    13:46 <@BenLand100> HE FINALLY GETS IT!!!!1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nava2 View Post
    Hi JAD, you were banned for a reason. Duh?
    Did you read my post?

Of course I was banned for a reason; there's a reason for everything. But I wasn't given the reason.

You have been banned for the following reason: "Zoh" is what it says.

If the conclusion was that I owe Charmz and/or Claw money then shouldn't that result in me needing to pay them back, not a ban without reason? If it was concluded I owed them the money and I didn't pay them back then you could say the reason I was banned was for scamming, but I was never told I had to and I still don't believe I owe either of them anything for reasons stated in the thread.
    Last edited by Killler; 12-21-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a complaint.

Thanks for reading...
    People who work to gain others people's trust only to abuse it is not contributing no matter how much they did to gain that trust. You benefited real life money and pixels from less than surmountable 'services'. Whether or not you were even planning on scamming anyone from the start isn't even an essential factor in your ban. "Without warning and without reason" is complete bullshit. You were given a very large amount of time to respond to multiple -rather - important contacts people tried to make with you. People that trusted you, not because of you as a person, but as the reputation of trustable people in this community. Judging from your obvious lack of maturity in dealing with those who did contact you and your other actions and attitude it makes it obvious the true nature of the matter.

Seriously it would of taken you almost no time to say some formal/mature/believable or something at all, which you failed to do.

You were given more than 'a fair trial' for things, honestly, you should of never even been allowed to do in the first place (i.e. borrow mass amount of money with no real 'catch') and the fact of the matter is either way you ignored how much of an elaborate scam it really was.

I think you coming back here and saying who you are and what you did again was a bad idea, the damage you did to yourself and your reputation are irreversible, even with a unban, even with the consent of those you scammed. No one would trust you, so why even bother?

Your best chance is to make a new account without anyone knowing, why try and prove your innocence, why try and prove the impossible?

It's a waste of time, bro.
    Last edited by Wanted; 12-22-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

I want to complain about Feroc1ty and the favor given to him by Rasta Magician... Pure stupidity in my opinion.

Because of one post, he should suddenly get from deep negative rep to +10, which basically means, because of one post and the opinion of ONE person who thinks he's law, he should get more rep than 60% of SRL's community ?

Is it me or is that pretty goddamn unfair ?

RM : the COMMUNITY decided that Feroc1ty should have -rep, and I find it to be power abuse to raise it to +10.

@people thinking rep has no use, Wizzup? has clearly stated that reputation points do have an use, but has not specified which one.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Did you read my post?

Of course I was banned for a reason; there's a reason for everything. But I wasn't given the reason.

You have been banned for the following reason: "Zoh" is what it says.

If the conclusion was that I owe Charmz and/or Claw money then shouldn't that result in me needing to pay them back, not a ban without reason? If it was concluded I owed them the money and I didn't pay them back then you could say the reason I was banned was for scamming, but I was never told I had to and I still don't believe I owe either of them anything for reasons stated in the thread.
    Whether or not you meant to scam us, you still owe a number of people amounts of money. Regardless of how you word it, lots of us are out of pocket because of you. Looks like free trading is coming back, so I guess if you pay us all back you can be unbanned. You promised to pay me back if you lost me money (literally said "I promise"), I assume you said the same thing to others.

But then, you start claiming you're in the right and don't owe anyone else apart from coh3n, and basically that you didn't screw up. Which meant to me, that you wouldn't be paying anyone else back.
    Last edited by The Claw; 12-22-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Could someone please tell us more about how and why JAD were banned? We that aren't SSRL doesn't know anything about it.....

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Its a long twisted story, not unlike when an investment company goes under and loses everyone's money.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    I want to complain about Feroc1ty and the favor given to him by Rasta Magician... Pure stupidity in my opinion.

Because of one post, he should suddenly get from deep negative rep to +10, which basically means, because of one post and the opinion of ONE person who thinks he's law, he should get more rep than 60% of SRL's community ?

Is it me or is that pretty goddamn unfair ?

RM : the COMMUNITY decided that Feroc1ty should have -rep, and I find it to be power abuse to raise it to +10.

@people thinking rep has no use, Wizzup? has clearly stated that reputation points do have an use, but has not specified which one.
    Okay, first of all, I think that Feroc1ty can be a dick at times as well. But listen up.

Yes, he had negative rep. RM also gave him 10 rep points. Maybe you've been ignoring this fact the whole time, but it's been mentioned multiple times that new users start out with 10 rep. RM said it, someone else said it. Learn to fucking read before you ignorantly insult someone.

I'll also question your sources on 60% of the community because I think that you're throwing numbers out of your ass on this one. The community as a WHOLE decided to de-rep him for bad posts. The community as a WHOLE has not been denied the access to that. I have neg repped him once and positive repped him once, as I have seen a very negative post and a very positive post. Last that I checked, he was still in the green (positive) rep. Perhaps you should see this as a sign that NOBODY agrees with your blatant arrogance, other than maybe R1ch who told Frement that he should still be banned after 4 years.

Just my 0.02

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

I must say Feroc1ty's attitude changed positively after the reputation boost. Which surprised me, but now I am sure RM did the right thing. Don't fight evil with evil, man.

The best way to contact me is by email, which you can find on my website: http://wizzup.org
    I also get email notifications of private messages, though.

Simba (on Twitter | Group on Villavu | Website | Stable/Unstable releases
    Documentation | Source | Simba Bug Tracker on Github and Villavu )

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    Okay, first of all, I think that Feroc1ty can be a dick at times as well. But listen up.

Yes, he had negative rep. RM also gave him 10 rep points. Maybe you've been ignoring this fact the whole time, but it's been mentioned multiple times that new users start out with 10 rep. RM said it, someone else said it. Learn to fucking read before you ignorantly insult someone.

I'll also question your sources on 60% of the community because I think that you're throwing numbers out of your ass on this one. The community as a WHOLE decided to de-rep him for bad posts. The community as a WHOLE has not been denied the access to that. I have neg repped him once and positive repped him once, as I have seen a very negative post and a very positive post. Last that I checked, he was still in the green (positive) rep. Perhaps you should see this as a sign that NOBODY agrees with your blatant arrogance, other than maybe R1ch who told Frement that he should still be banned after 4 years.

Just my 0.02
    He had his chance with the 10+ starting rep (which is a bloody stupid starting number by the way), he went down to -39 ( I think ) by the community's decision. But some random person on the administrative board named Rasta Magician decided he was more important than the community itself and just randomly gave him 49 reputation points !

Perfectly normal, eh ?

Well if the community as a whole isn't denied access to +rep and -rep, then put him back to his bloody -39 rep ! They represent his personality perfectly anyways !

He made 2 accounts after his ban : Feroc2ty, Wezy (I think), he insulted people at random (source links incoming), he is just amazingly arrogant, agressive and hating for no reason..

Oh by the way, suddenly, after the rep gift towards Feroc1ty, some of his negative posts and threads were deleted ! Wow, now that looks like hiding information and history for the rest of the community to me.

OH WAIT ! THERE IS A REASON FOR HIS ACTIONS !!!

That's right ! I almost forgot ! He wasn't educated in the same way as we other, more civilized people have been !

Thats right, that justifies everything.

_____

What Frement did doesn't belong in this topic, however his great contribution to SRL and more got him to be forgiven.
    _____

I agree for the most part with the Administrators' decision here at SRL, but some, are just plain idiotic.
    _____

Posts by Feroc1ty showing his, excuse me for this, plain shitty attitude :

Oh ! He really did change after the rep gift didn't he ?
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60936

"Ugly cunt", pretty nice language imo, well civilised and showing of his personality, again !
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....462#post659462
    -Multiple posts in that thread show his true self.

One of his multiple failed membership appliances, they show his care for SRL scripting and for the users of his script...
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53586

Here, my personal little issue with him. His agressivity is ... amazing
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59606

...and the list goes on !

@Wizzup? : did it really ? http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60936
    Last edited by Dervish; 12-22-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Dervish... It's called "To give people a second chance". Please stop this ignorance and grow up.
    If Feroc1ty blows this second chance then he'll be gone.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Yes, it did.

The best way to contact me is by email, which you can find on my website: http://wizzup.org
    I also get email notifications of private messages, though.

Simba (on Twitter | Group on Villavu | Website | Stable/Unstable releases
    Documentation | Source | Simba Bug Tracker on Github and Villavu )

My (Blog | Website)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information