Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant against the staff - Version 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    Could someone please tell us more about how and why JAD were banned? We that aren't SSRL doesn't know anything about it.....
    I think it is still to do with the Easter Egg.
    JAD said to them that he wanted to make money with it going up, so they let him buy them on their accounts, and the "investment" went the wrong way.

AFAIK.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    Perhaps you should see this as a sign that NOBODY agrees with your blatant arrogance, other than maybe R1ch who told Frement that he should still be banned after 4 years.
    If you're going to refer to me, get my name right.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could someone please tell us more about how and why JAD were banned? We that aren't SSRL doesn't know anything about it.....
    Pretty sure everyone knows all about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hi JAD, new accounts only result in an infraction, as with coming back from a ban. You could make an account called "JAD2" and be pretty well in the clear (besides possibly 2 infractions that'll expire after a bit)
    Proud owner of "Efferator" my totally boted main account!
    "You see, sometimes, science is not a guess" -Xiaobing Zhou (my past physics professor, with heavy Chinese accent)

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    If you're going to refer to me, get my name right.
    You got your name changed some months ago.. It doesn't matter if ppl call you R1ch or Rich because other people understand who they are referring to anyways..
    People are writing my name like "Zytex" all the time

Quote Originally Posted by IceFire908 View Post
    Pretty sure everyone knows all about that.
    The only info I've read about it is "He got banned for scamming staff members"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only info I've read about it is "He got banned for scamming staff members"
    Could of sworn it was in Black Market, guess not.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    *Snip*
    Yes, you don't know what his reputation was at before, so don't make it up. You have to cite your sources or receive a mark of zero on your report. To be serious though, I'm quite likened to not believe your numbers, based on the rest of the thread (I'll dissect it all in good time). I'm sure you've seen the explanations of RM giving him a boost. This was all after his application had been rejected, and you are pulling examples from before he was rejected as a member. We are arguing that after he was rejected, he started being LESS OF A DICK

Now, I need to organize these points in reference to your list of points.

1. @PointAboutRM - RM did not simply decide that he was better than the community. You cannot pretend to understand what goes on in the Staff forums. It's been known for a long time that they argue and tell each other off in the secret forums and I'm willing to believe that he had at least discussed it with the other members of the Staff before he made the decision and upped the rep. Also, you may be forgetting that HE IS THE STAFF. He technically is more than you and as such, his opinion is likely more right than yours. The Staff have proven themselves to be good at making decisions, and obviously believe that his decision was right, because Feroc1ty has not been given negative rep (back to his original rep). So yes, to agree with you, it is perfectly normal that a Staff decision has been made and is not wrong.
    2. @RepRant - Yes, the entire community is allowed to rep him as they see fit. He has been given a fresh slate to receive rep on. I already stated that I gave him a negative rep (when he told Frement off) and a positive rep for a good post which he had made. If you see him make a bad post, then you are more than welcome to give negative rep. This is true for the entire community, but as you see he has not been lowered into the negative reputation. Maybe you should take this by its face value and realize that nobody except you believes that he is being a large dick anymore.
    3. @DeletedPosts - Anyone has the right to delete their posts. I could delete all of the posts that make me look like a dick, and I'd look like a great guy. I'd probably be missing a lot of posts, but I don't really care. Point is that you can't prove that any of the Staff have been deleting his posts, unless you get physical evidence. Provide me with it and I'll admit you're right. Either way, the point of SRL isn't to wander around de-repping people for the things that they've done a year or two ago. You should know that.
    4. @Education - I sure as hell wasn't educated to believe any of the bullshit that you're pulling out of nowhere. I believe what is presented to me, and if you really have evidence that Feroc1ty was bread to be a dick head by his parents, then I'll believe it. I've stated before that your sources are pretty sketchy and don't really convince me of anything.
    5. @ListOfShit - Just so we all agree, the date of rejection for Feroc1ty's application is 12-02-2010, 06:11 PM . The date that Feroc1ty's rep was *cleansed* 12-08-2010, 04:02 PM
      • @ChristmasMoneyOne - I gave negative rep for this thread, because he was being an outright dick head. This was the one example that I would agree with you on.
      • @PerfectBotThread - This was before his app was rejected, and hence has no place in an argument on whether or not his attitude has improved since his rep has been added to.
      • @BreakupShit - This has entirely no argumental value because of the date.

So basically you have one point, one example of him being a bad guy. If that's all you can muster than I'm pretty sure you should admit you're wrong..

Ps- Sorry for the late response I had almost all of it typed up but then my friend came and picked me up.

E:
    You got your name changed some months ago.. It doesn't matter if ppl call you R1ch or Rich because other people understand who they are referring to anyways..
    People are writing my name like "Zytex" all the time
    @ *Rich* - This^. I've been gone for a while, just got back, simmer. I'm sure you've spelled my name wrong (Garret, Garett, Garet). Shit happens.
    Last edited by 3Garrett3; 12-22-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Yes, you don't know what his reputation was at before, so don't make it up. You have to cite your sources or receive a mark of zero on your report. To be serious though, I'm quite likened to not believe your numbers, based on the rest of the thread (I'll dissect it all in good time). I'm sure you've seen the explanations of RM giving him a boost. This was all after his application had been rejected, and you are pulling examples from before he was rejected as a member. We are arguing that after he was rejected, he started being LESS OF A DICK

Now, I need to organize these points in reference to your list of points.

1. @PointAboutRM - RM did not simply decide that he was better than the community. You cannot pretend to understand what goes on in the Staff forums. It's been known for a long time that they argue and tell each other off in the secret forums and I'm willing to believe that he had at least discussed it with the other members of the Staff before he made the decision and upped the rep. Also, you may be forgetting that HE IS THE STAFF. He technically is more than you and as such, his opinion is likely more right than yours. The Staff have proven themselves to be good at making decisions, and obviously believe that his decision was right, because Feroc1ty has not been given negative rep (back to his original rep). So yes, to agree with you, it is perfectly normal that a Staff decision has been made and is not wrong.
    2. @RepRant - Yes, the entire community is allowed to rep him as they see fit. He has been given a fresh slate to receive rep on. I already stated that I gave him a negative rep (when he told Frement off) and a positive rep for a good post which he had made. If you see him make a bad post, then you are more than welcome to give negative rep. This is true for the entire community, but as you see he has not been lowered into the negative reputation. Maybe you should take this by its face value and realize that nobody except you believes that he is being a large dick anymore.
    3. @DeletedPosts - Anyone has the right to delete their posts. I could delete all of the posts that make me look like a dick, and I'd look like a great guy. I'd probably be missing a lot of posts, but I don't really care. Point is that you can't prove that any of the Staff have been deleting his posts, unless you get physical evidence. Provide me with it and I'll admit you're right. Either way, the point of SRL isn't to wander around de-repping people for the things that they've done a year or two ago. You should know that.
    4. @Education - I sure as hell wasn't educated to believe any of the bullshit that you're pulling out of nowhere. I believe what is presented to me, and if you really have evidence that Feroc1ty was bread to be a dick head by his parents, then I'll believe it. I've stated before that your sources are pretty sketchy and don't really convince me of anything.
    5. @ListOfShit - Just so we all agree, the date of rejection for Feroc1ty's application is 12-02-2010, 06:11 PM . The date that Feroc1ty's rep was *cleansed* 12-08-2010, 04:02 PM
      • @ChristmasMoneyOne - I gave negative rep for this thread, because he was being an outright dick head. This was the one example that I would agree with you on.
      • @PerfectBotThread - This was before his app was rejected, and hence has no place in an argument on whether or not his attitude has improved since his rep has been added to.
      • @BreakupShit - This has entirely no argumental value because of the date.

So basically you have one point, one example of him being a bad guy. If that's all you can muster than I'm pretty sure you should admit you're wrong..

Ps- Sorry for the late response I had almost all of it typed up but then my friend came and picked me up.

E:

@ *Rich* - This^. I've been gone for a while, just got back, simmer. I'm sure you've spelled my name wrong (Garret, Garett, Garet). Shit happens.
    1: His reputation was of -39, so stop saying that I "pulled that out of my ass".

2: I'm just saying he is a dick, not that he changed or didn't after his application denial, although I'm more on the side that he did not.

3: Because a person is higher placed than I, he is right and I am not ? Now that is discussable.

4:
    He has been given a fresh slate to receive rep on.
    --> I do not find that correct, that's my point, my main idea, the thesis of my argument.

5: If the whole community is allowed to rep his posts, may it be + or -, should one person be allowed to override that decision ?

6: I don't beleive a normal member can delete a whole thread ? Especially knowing the fact that he probably didn't want to delete that thread knowing he had his script feedback &more on it ?

7: Education. Feroc1ty himself stated that he wasn't educated in the same manner as we were, that should not justify his crappy attitude, may it have been past or present.

8: As stated earlier, I do not give a damn about the fact that it was before or after his application denial, nor his reputation cleansing. What I mean is that he has been a dick, and still is for some reason (Christmas Money Thread ?)

9: His attitude toward my non-agressive and, what seems to me, reasonable post about his obvious mistake or confusion (may it have been mine ?) still should not be forgotten, wether he has changed or not, I don't care, he has been a total goddamn asshole towards alot of people on these forums and I will not forgive nor forget that.

Feroc1ty will have to do an amazing effort in order to get my forgiving.

Maybe he doesn't want to, maybe he does. But a negative vote can make a huge difference on an applicatio- OH WAIT !

I said "close this," as in I don't give a fuck as in if I get SRL member or not, so your little "I was gonna... but now that you..." isn't really gonna change anyone's opinion.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

1: His reputation was of -39, so stop saying that I "pulled that out of my ass".

2: I'm just saying he is a dick, not that he changed or didn't after his application denial, although I'm more on the side that he did not.

3: Because a person is higher placed than I, he is right and I am not ? Now that is discussable.

4:
    --> I do not find that correct, that's my point, my main idea, the thesis of my argument.

5: If the whole community is allowed to rep his posts, may it be + or -, should one person be allowed to override that decision ?

6: I don't beleive a normal member can delete a whole thread ? Especially knowing the fact that he probably didn't want to delete that thread knowing he had his script feedback &more on it ?

7: Education. Feroc1ty himself stated that he wasn't educated in the same manner as we were, that should not justify his crappy attitude, may it have been past or present.

8: As stated earlier, I do not give a damn about the fact that it was before or after his application denial, nor his reputation cleansing. What I mean is that he has been a dick, and still is for some reason (Christmas Money Thread ?)

9: His attitude toward my non-agressive and, what seems to me, reasonable post about his obvious mistake or confusion (may it have been mine ?) still should not be forgotten, wether he has changed or not, I don't care, he has been a total goddamn asshole towards alot of people on these forums and I will not forgive nor forget that.

Feroc1ty will have to do an amazing effort in order to get my forgiving.

Maybe he doesn't want to, maybe he does. But a negative vote can make a huge difference on an applicatio- OH WAIT !
    1. Source?
    2. Maybe you don't understand. You're arguing that he hasn't changed. Everyone is saying that he has (for the most part) gotten marginally better. Your one example of him being a dick since the point of 'cleansing' (RM's word not mine) was one that we all agree on. However, he has had a bunch of other good posts - most likely all of the other posts that you didn't use as examples of his poor behavior. Then your stance changes to that of "I'm just saying he's a dick in general" !? Yes, he was a dick before, I'm not arguing that. He doesn't give a shit if people think that. He's getting better
    3. I said that the opinion of the staff is generally supported by the other staff members and that the opinions of the Staff as a whole are generally the correct decisions for the boards. If you wish to discuss it, then state some points on it.
    4. At least we understand what you're arguing against. Which isn't even arguing against me, or Wizzup?. You're arguing against RM and trying to use those points against me when I say that he's changed.
    5. I'll say it again. RM most likely did not make the decision himself. If he did, the decision is obviously supported by the majority of the Staff members, because Feroc1ty was not revoked of this new-found reputation.
    6. Depends on what thread you're talking about. I can delete all of my own threads, all of my own posts. If you create a thread, you may delete it by deleting your first post on the thread.
    7. This is going to end up being a debate over culture, likely leading to religion, so fuck this point.
    8. He was a dick in two posts. There have been many more since then which are not bad.
    9. This is just another example of what you seem to believe that the rules are the rules and never will be broken, not even by those who make the rules. Not even when the reasoning for breaking the rules is extremely understandable.
    10. Yes he was a dick on his application. Not arguing that point, so why even bring it up as an argument. I'm saying he's better since that so its not worth agreeing that it was bad before then...

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

1. Source?
    2. Maybe you don't understand. You're arguing that he hasn't changed. Everyone is saying that he has (for the most part) gotten marginally better. Your one example of him being a dick since the point of 'cleansing' (RM's word not mine) was one that we all agree on. However, he has had a bunch of other good posts - most likely all of the other posts that you didn't use as examples of his poor behavior. Then your stance changes to that of "I'm just saying he's a dick in general" !? Yes, he was a dick before, I'm not arguing that. He doesn't give a shit if people think that. He's getting better
    3. I said that the opinion of the staff is generally supported by the other staff members and that the opinions of the Staff as a whole are generally the correct decisions for the boards. If you wish to discuss it, then state some points on it.
    4. At least we understand what you're arguing against. Which isn't even arguing against me, or Wizzup?. You're arguing against RM and trying to use those points against me when I say that he's changed.
    5. I'll say it again. RM most likely did not make the decision himself. If he did, the decision is obviously supported by the majority of the Staff members, because Feroc1ty was not revoked of this new-found reputation.
    6. Depends on what thread you're talking about. I can delete all of my own threads, all of my own posts. If you create a thread, you may delete it by deleting your first post on the thread.
    7. This is going to end up being a debate over culture, likely leading to religion, so fuck this point.
    8. He was a dick in two posts. There have been many more since then which are not bad.
    9. This is just another example of what you seem to believe that the rules are the rules and never will be broken, not even by those who make the rules. Not even when the reasoning for breaking the rules is extremely understandable.
    10. Yes he was a dick on his application. Not arguing that point, so why even bring it up as an argument. I'm saying he's better since that so its not worth agreeing that it was bad before then...
    1: http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...71&postcount=1

2: I'm not even looking to argue, I'm saying he was a dick before, he has proven to not have changed after his application (Christmas money thread), and that I won't ever vote yes on his application.

3: We're, or is it only I (?), are talking about the fact that you said that because RM is staff, he is right and I am not. So administrator > SRL Member. You are correct, Administrator > community in general apparently.

4: [skip]

5: So, he discussed with the staff, which is composed of a minor part of the SRL community to override the whole community's decision ? How about asking at least the SRL members ? No, of course not. Administrators have all the rights don't they ? Rich was right in his thread about staff being over the rules.

6: Well I didn't know you could delete a thread by deleting the first post, last time I checked, I couldn't do anything at all with my posts or my threads..

7: How is it about culture ? I'm just proving you wrong, stating that Feroc1ty himself admitted having received a, what appears to be, shitty education.

8: How easy can it be to fool people..

9: There was apparently no punition following his attitude. Well no punition which was severe enough to prevent him from doing more harm.

10: @8.

If RM had asked a bigger part of the community, I'm sure his reputation wouldn't have been cleansed and he wouldn't have seized the chance to change or act different..

You are a fool I'm afraid, you beleive he has changed despite the fact that some posts he make prove he hasn't (christmas thread once more).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

1: http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...71&postcount=1

2: I'm not even looking to argue, I'm saying he was a dick before, he has proven to not have changed after his application (Christmas money thread), and that I won't ever vote yes on his application.

3: We're, or is it only I (?), are talking about the fact that you said that because RM is staff, he is right and I am not. So administrator > SRL Member. You are correct, Administrator > community in general apparently.

4: [skip]

5: So, he discussed with the staff, which is composed of a minor part of the SRL community to override the whole community's decision ? How about asking at least the SRL members ? No, of course not. Administrators have all the rights don't they ? Rich was right in his thread about staff being over the rules.

6: Well I didn't know you could delete a thread by deleting the first post, last time I checked, I couldn't do anything at all with my posts or my threads..

7: How is it about culture ? I'm just proving you wrong, stating that Feroc1ty himself admitted having received a, what appears to be, shitty education.

8: How easy can it be to fool people..

9: There was apparently no punition following his attitude. Well no punition which was severe enough to prevent him from doing more harm.

10: @8.

If RM had asked a bigger part of the community, I'm sure his reputation wouldn't have been cleansed and he wouldn't have seized the chance to change or act different..

You are a fool I'm afraid, you beleive he has changed despite the fact that some posts he make prove he hasn't (christmas thread once more).
    1. Okay, you're correct.
    2. Opinions are opinions I guess. I think he's at least acting better, hence I don't care what he's like deep down.
    3. Staff decisions > one SRL member decision. I think the cleanse is for the better. Staff is Moderators + Admins.
    5. Moderators and Admins make up a large portion of intelligent members in the community. SSRL + could have been involved and you would not know. If you did then you're admitting to receiving leaked information, hence in trouble (breaking the rules is forever, remember). Moderators and Admins make up nearly 100% of the people who know the inner workings of the forums to a core. Maybe they know something that you don't, you can't just assume that a forum runs as the surface shows.
    6. Last I checked, yes.
    7. From your opinion he received a terrible education. From mine, there is nothing wrong with it. From his, there isn't anything wrong with it. It comes down to a matter of perspective, which would lead us down the road of culture if we were to continue arguing this.
    8. Okay. First off, I could be the biggest dick head in the world, scheming to scam 100s of accounts from nubs. I'm sure you never thought of that. The internet is a sketchy place. Anyone could be anything, all you need to do is type stuff up. I don't care if he hasn't changed on the inside, but if he's not being a dick on our forums, I'm okay with it. He could be looking at child porn and illegally selling meth on the side as a business, I don't care as long as he's being nice here.
    9. He was infracted multiple times, and temp banned (iirc). It was discussed on a previous thread, look in the members section somewhere.

You have no way of proving RM only asked a small group. See point 5.

Also, a list of average posts. I would expect posts like these from anyone. Since you posted two posts that were bad, I'd figure I'd find some which show he isn't being a dick anymore.

http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...3&postcount=22
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...62&postcount=2
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...15&postcount=4
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...3&postcount=10
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...8&postcount=67
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...2&postcount=29

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

1. Okay, you're correct.
    2. Opinions are opinions I guess. I think he's at least acting better, hence I don't care what he's like deep down.
    3. Staff decisions > one SRL member decision. I think the cleanse is for the better. Staff is Moderators + Admins.
    5. Moderators and Admins make up a large portion of intelligent members in the community. SSRL + could have been involved and you would not know. If you did then you're admitting to receiving leaked information, hence in trouble (breaking the rules is forever, remember). Moderators and Admins make up nearly 100% of the people who know the inner workings of the forums to a core. Maybe they know something that you don't, you can't just assume that a forum runs as the surface shows.
    6. Last I checked, yes.
    7. From your opinion he received a terrible education. From mine, there is nothing wrong with it. From his, there isn't anything wrong with it. It comes down to a matter of perspective, which would lead us down the road of culture if we were to continue arguing this.
    8. Okay. First off, I could be the biggest dick head in the world, scheming to scam 100s of accounts from nubs. I'm sure you never thought of that. The internet is a sketchy place. Anyone could be anything, all you need to do is type stuff up. I don't care if he hasn't changed on the inside, but if he's not being a dick on our forums, I'm okay with it. He could be looking at child porn and illegally selling meth on the side as a business, I don't care as long as he's being nice here.
    9. He was infracted multiple times, and temp banned (iirc). It was discussed on a previous thread, look in the members section somewhere.

You have no way of proving RM only asked a small group. See point 5.

Also, a list of average posts. I would expect posts like these from anyone. Since you posted two posts that were bad, I'd figure I'd find some which show he isn't being a dick anymore.

http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...3&postcount=22
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...62&postcount=2
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...15&postcount=4
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...3&postcount=10
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...8&postcount=67
    http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...2&postcount=29
    I am ending this argument here. You had valid points and so did I.

He has changed, although that won't necessarily change my opinion about him.

Thanks for a good conversation 3Garrett3.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

I am ending this argument here. You had valid points and so did I.

He has changed, although that won't necessarily change my opinion about him.

Thanks for a good conversation 3Garrett3.
    Thank you as well. As long as we can have an educated discussion about something, and agree to disagree, I'm good.

Back on topic....

Yo' mang dem mods be crazey

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Dervish, iirc, you had an account called "Aeon" or something and applied for members and all and everyone thought you were a great new addition, when really it was just you.

I'm not saying this to bash you, I'm just saying that the community/staff give people chances. I know I got a chance I don't really deserve (although some of the reasons I was banned were false, not that it matters), and I'm grateful for it. I'm trying to give back to the community as best I can, as I know I need to show some reasoning for letting me stay. Even if it's just small, half-assed things like lib/pyMML/SPyRL that I work on when I can. I know I haven't made up for anything I've done; not anywhere near. And I never will.

But the point is, the staff seem to want to have contributing members contribute. If they do something bad that isn't so bad that they shan't ever be back (that guy who hacked Fakawi.. uhh.. something knight 707 or something I think, for example), they aren't allowed back. But for people like Kyle (Sex/Da 0wner), Frement (Mage of Begu), me, etc... well.. Kyle has contributed and helped quite a bit.. Frement has helped and contributed quite a bit and isn't doing anything bad now, and I've been trying to help as much as I can. The common factor is that we all still contribute, so I think we're good people to let back, but not to give special privileges unless somehow something's worked out.

That's all.

And I think RM has done a fantastic job. I really don't appreciate that you bash him over one thing.. He has done a lot of good. He's an admin for a reason.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    Dervish, iirc, you had an account called "Aeon" or something and applied for members and all and everyone thought you were a great new addition, when really it was just you.

I'm not saying this to bash you, I'm just saying that the community/staff give people chances. I know I got a chance I don't really deserve (although some of the reasons I was banned were false, not that it matters), and I'm grateful for it. I'm trying to give back to the community as best I can, as I know I need to show some reasoning for letting me stay. Even if it's just small, half-assed things like lib/pyMML/SPyRL that I work on when I can. I know I haven't made up for anything I've done; not anywhere near. And I never will.

But the point is, the staff seem to want to have contributing members contribute. If they do something bad that isn't so bad that they shan't ever be back (that guy who hacked Fakawi.. uhh.. something knight 707 or something I think, for example), they aren't allowed back. But for people like Kyle (Sex/Da 0wner), Frement (Mage of Begu), me, etc... well.. Kyle has contributed and helped quite a bit.. Frement has helped and contributed quite a bit and isn't doing anything bad now, and I've been trying to help as much as I can. The common factor is that we all still contribute, so I think we're good people to let back, but not to give special privileges unless somehow something's worked out.

That's all.

And I think RM has done a fantastic job. I really don't appreciate that you bash him over one thing.. He has done a lot of good. He's an admin for a reason.
    Do not worry, I do not take this as a personal attack or anything of the matter, why should I ?

You are correct, Aeon_C was no other but me, and I realise now, that I was far from correct of doing what I did.

Neonknight77 was the one who hacked WT-Fakawi iirc.

I was only given an infraction despite the fact that the offense I commited was worthy of a temporary or permanent ban, yet I do not contribute despite the chance that I have been given... Maybe I should when I got more time.

I agree, RM is a fantastic administrator here at SRL, but that one action of his, was, in my french opinion, wrong. However, I hope that it will change Feroc1ty's way of acting and make him a successful contributor and scripter here at SRL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

@Dervish
    In the words of Town about me when I wasn't exactly being smart about my posts, "Do you excrete ignorance or does it just build up?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MylesMadness View Post
    @Dervish
    In the words of Town about me when I wasn't exactly being smart about my posts, "Do you excrete ignorance or does it just build up?"
    I didn't copy that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

I'm glad you seemed to have eased up, Dervish. Trust me, I understand. I just don't think that what RM did is worthy of such a heated argument.

Not to say arguing is bad, just.. pick your battles.

And I hope you show the staff that not banning you was a worthy choice; that's how I try to be and I've learned a lot thus far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I didn't copy that.
    After reading the rest of the thread, im glad you kinda eased up a bit, so I retract it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post

That's all.

Dont forget about TheManFromChzekc/Iroki/whatever else his name was.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Oh yeah. I think Shuttleu was banned before, as well?

But the point is, the people who have came back from bans and been allowed, imo, are deserving of at least the chance to contribute, but maybe not anything else. If they really prove themselves, I see no reason to not allow them to be members+, tbh. But that's up to the staff.

Good job etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My, oh my, oh my, oh my. How I have missed this forum D: and my family members.
    "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
    We can make mistakes.
    “When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
    It will make us grow.
    “Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.” - ...
    If only we can realize what it's like in their eyes.
    “All we are saying is give peace a chance.” ~ John Lennon
    Then we can give it a chance.
    “We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.” -Winston Churchill
    God I love quotes. Happy Holidays everyone!
    Last edited by Heavenguard; 12-23-2010 at 05:20 AM.
    Don't Troll, Don't Fight, Just keep the Respect

Feel free to re-make my scripts ;D
    Community Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenguard View Post
    We can mistakes.
    ^ Typo! I think you meant to say We can make mistakes. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kongking View Post
    ^ Typo! I think you meant to say We can make mistakes. :P
    <3 gracias! My mistake ^^.
    Last edited by Heavenguard; 12-23-2010 at 05:26 AM.
    Don't Troll, Don't Fight, Just keep the Respect

Feel free to re-make my scripts ;D
    Community Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Thank you for stepping up for me Garrett ..

Dervish, I think you need to get over facts and over feroc1ty. I don't know what kind of love-hate relationship you have but right now it's on the hate side.

Feroc1ty's reputation is above +30, by the community's choice. I left it at +10.

Oh and finally I'll clear up the only thing there is to clear up.

It was my decision. Everyday we all make decisions and the staff trust each other. Sometimes these decisions are made at staff level, sometimes at dev level, sometimes at SSRL, and sometimes at member level. And sometimes they're made on all these levels.

If the staff always had to agree on everything, we'd never get anything done.

Staff is staff because of who they are. We trust each other to make good decisions; And everyone is human.

And I'd say something rude in french now, just because I think you're being a pain in the ass.

I think you need to grow up and get over Feroc1ty. First of all start arguing / bitching about him and then stop bitching about me for having given Feroc1ty a hand.

And finally just shut up cus it annoys me. If Feroc1ty got out of line, I'd be the first one on it so.. just get over it please.

JAD: you've been given a million chances. Stop talking, start doing. Show up with the money, pay back coh3n first etc etc. You know you have friends here, but you just simply disappeared. There's nothing we can do for ghosts. And honestly that story has been so twisted that I don't care what the truth is anymore. If everyone had everything they had started with I'd say that'd be the end of the story.............

~RM

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information