Thread: Money Using Smithing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Money Using Smithing

Would you like to make millions doing a simple task. I know sometimes it may get repetitive but this IS runescape. A great way to get your smithing up and have millions of gold at the same time.

*Note: You must be members with the CannonBalls Quest done (Don't remember what its called )

Yes thats right! CANNONBALS. What you do is you go to the grand exchange and buy steel bars. I usually get around 10k each round at a time but you can do whatever your confirtable with. After that go to the spot where you can smith. Personally I do Al-Karid but anywhere you have a bank and smithing is fine too . Now the price per cannonball is lower if you were to check but as many of you know you make four cannonballs for every steel bar you use.

After that you sell them and make money. I have been doing this since I completed the quest and have even made a script for those who are like me and are laze. The link is in my signiture.

For those who script and want to make more when my three part script is complete you will be able to get mining and smithing even higher while making more money.

In the making and testing of this script and while doing it on my own time personally it is the only time I have ever had my smithing higher than my mining.

Please rate as you see fit.
    Still learning to code in Simba.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

I used to have a script to smith, it's probably kicking around somewhere. I made 10s of millions off of a 50k investment. Smithing in general is a great way to make money .

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Unfortunately for f2p, you need to smith atleast addy to make decent money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you make decent money while getting smithing up doing this. If its not enough for you then don't do it lolz. It was just a thing I do to make money. I mean once all three parts of my scripts are complete you can make a lot more becuase you wont be buying anything so you get 100% of the profits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

^ You talking to me?(Yeah, this doesn't give me enough money lol, thats why i just bot superheating addy, like over 300 gp profit per bar $$$$$$$$$$)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Why buy the bars or ores? We have so many great minning scripts. Raise minning smithing and mage at the same time ^_^

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublex8 View Post
    Why buy the bars or ores? We have so many great minning scripts. Raise minning smithing and mage at the same time ^_^
    Because that takes time, and mining sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    Because that takes time, and mining sucks.
    ^^^ Thats the reason. I mainly bot on my main, so time is important to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't include the mining part because I am BIAS. My mining script hasn't been released yet . This is for people who don't have the smithing level for addy or the magic level for SuperHeating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hm mining was always my favorite money making skill ^_^ and I don't mind botting it. I also mainly bot my main as well. Coal comes quick with 89 mining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

one of my secondary accounts has 93 mining whereas my main only has 90 haha but yes mining takes way too long to bot to 99, I would have rocked up about 400+ hours so far just to 93.

on topic - cannonballs is the ultimate P2P way to make cash while getting up an otherwise known expensive skill, death this is a great tip . Also I never thought about addy bars I will have to give that a go as I am currently F2p on all my accounts!!

many thanks,
    Sgt Soul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

addy bars isnt a great money maker anymore (if you buy the ores). Coal is wayyy expensive and the price of the bars hasnt really risen from what it use to be with the lower price of coal.

Thread Information