Thread: lumby cow fighter request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Default lumby cow fighter request

its been mentioned a few times in old threads, but i want to request a lumby cow killer that picks up hides and deposits with beefy bill. he takes 1/10 of your hides, but you stay right there and there is no long bank walk. hes in the north western cow location. if you need to know where he is i can find or get a picture.

script just fights and kills cows. a basic fighter, but picks up bones if you want and hides, but if you dont want to get prayer, then just hides. at 20 deposit with beefy bill.

any questions about it and you could ask. please someone reply because i think this could get good xp and cash all at once.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

It actually isn't that great of money or exp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

its not great, but if someone needs xp, they might as well make some cash while they get it

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bolshak25 View Post
    its not great, but if someone needs xp, they might as well make some cash while they get it
    Even in f2p, i would rather make good xp so i can dominate on something that provides better cash later.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

cows are easy enough to kill so they get you xp fast enough, i just thought we might as well make a bit of cash or get items to work on other skills as we get that xp instead of the same xp with no money/items.

but if its that bad then ill give up on this thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This seems like a great idea, if I remember correctly hides are somewhere between 100-200gp and the combination of combat and prayer xp would add up. Since theyre low level so food wouldnt be an issue even with pures . . . for low to med. levels (say 60-) this could be really solid . Lastly I didn't know about Beefy Bill but having him to bank is even better.

Thread Information