Thread: f2p/p2p Skill/Best Money Way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Default f2p/p2p Skill/Best Money Way

Kk well for most of us our money making bots are f2p,
    I was wondering what is the best f2p money making bot.

Also what is the best p2p money making bot,

Further more links to said bots or what would be best to create, also how much /hr each bot would potentially make.
    (more leaning towards one for f2p)
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi and Welcome,

I took the time to move your thread, as it was severally miscategorized....please take the time in the future to consider which area would be most relevant before you post, as this was not.

You will find there are two general mindsets to this community...."Programming/XP Training", and "Gold Farming"....

As people have taken much time to find their own niches, to make the optimal amount of GP/Hour, and sharing these secrets will result in these areas being overly exploited, people are hesitant on sharing that information.

My advice, seek out the tried and true material gathering scripts, then do YOUR OWN research and find your own niche.

Best of Luck !

~RAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right now is a difficult time to make money on f2p, as nearly every well known profitable place to bot is overcrowded. Rune essence used to be a good way to make money if you have a few players set up, mining it constantly, but now there are too many botters selling it at a low price so the amount of essence you need to make a decent amount of money is now quite a lot. My advice to you would be to set your bots up on an auto fighter and get them to a decent level or you could buy members and the spots that were overcrowded in f2p have only a few people at them, and pure essence sells for a lot more than rune essence too.
    Before free trade came back and I was training fletching I bought members for two accounts, and had one mine pure essence for about 6 hours a day, then I would trade the maple longbow (u) to the account for the profits that the bot had made. It was going quite well too until the bot got a manual permanent ban.
    Overall I don't really have any advice that no one else could give you but as RAM said, once someone finds a good profitable spot they aren't going to give it away for the world to see. Also, my signature applies now more than ever, with the prices falling so low.

Thread Information