Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Harry's Port Sarim Whatever Cutter (1-99!) PSWC

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    harry instead of watching the inventory its not watching the quests...i think this was with the new hooks placed in today...?
    Has something to do with the latest update, not sure yet. This thread will have more information soon I'm sure.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Doesn't do that anymore anyways. Just update your Reflection.

Send SMS messages using Simba
    Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Sometimes this will get logged out and it will just switch the player to false and sit at the lobby screen, This happened to 2 of my 4 acc's I was running last night, is there a way to add a fail safe to keep trying to log back in if there's no random detected?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

What does the debug say when that happens?

Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Code:
    <!---
    <! Harry's Port Sarim Whatever Cutter v1.5
    <!---
    <! Total runtime:                  7 Hours, 47 Minutes and 14 Seconds
    <! Players active:                 1 out of 1
    <! Total logs cut:                 3808
    <! -> Logs cut per hour:           488
    <!---
    <! ## | Nick | A | Lvl | LogsCut/Hr: | ExpGain/Hr: | Rand:
    <! 0  | zha  | T | 70  | 3808/488    | 257040/33006| FailBankFind1
    <! Total anti-ban procedures run: 503
    <! There are 3 fellow botters woodcutting with you!
    <! Sent stats in!
    <!---
    [/REPORT]
    Not logged in?
    Detected as logged out, NPlayer
    NextPlayer(True)
    SwitchToPlayer(PlayerNo: 0, Active: True);
    It has been 3 minutes and Runescape is not yet ready... Terminating.
    Make sure your settings are set to fixed screen
    Successfully executed.
    It was just sitting at the Lobby screen, not the login in screen and I just logged in to check where it was and it was still right at the Willow trees with like a 3/4 inv full of willows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

That's probably just SRL crapping out... from your PC lagging. I'll see what I can do about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    That's probably just SRL crapping out... from your PC lagging. I'll see what I can do about it.
    Yea since majority of it is reflection I turn down the frame bar, I dont put it all the way down though, just like 1/4,1/3 of an inch from the bottom so I can run more cutters.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ry0240 View Post
    Yea since majority of it is reflection I turn down the frame bar, I dont put it all the way down though, just like 1/4,1/3 of an inch from the bottom so I can run more cutters.
    Well that's the problem isn't it. It can't really be helped. Have you tried clicking "disable graphics" button instead? It doesn't lower the fps if I recall correctly, but will use less CPU.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Well that's the problem isn't it. It can't really be helped. Have you tried clicking "disable graphics" button instead? It doesn't lower the fps if I recall correctly, but will use less CPU.
    Well is there a way to increase the anti-ban so the mouse moves more? I don't think its my internet connection lagging out, I think it just gets logged from in-activity if 1 tree provides near a full inv. the mouse doesn't seem to move much

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Well is there a way to increase the anti-ban so the mouse moves more? I don't think its my internet connection lagging out, I think it just gets logged from in-activity if 1 tree provides near a full inv. the mouse doesn't seem to move much
    It's probably just your Internet being bad / your low fps causing it. I never get that issue. Find procedure AntiBan_Short, and reduce the random() to make it happen more often. I do not suggest doing this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

It's probably just your Internet being bad / your low fps causing it. I never get that issue. Find procedure AntiBan_Short, and reduce the random() to make it happen more often. I do not suggest doing this.
    Why not? I'll mess with it and see if the login problem happens less often.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Why not? I'll mess with it and see if the login problem happens less often.
    Because calling antiban too often makes it useless, and will probably result in a higher chance of ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

This just randomly popped up earlier today and now the script won't compile. I still have 2 cutters running fine but the 3rd, simba froze up so I just shut it down and then when I opened up a new Simba and tried to run the 3rd cutter again and it says this
    Code:
    Exception in Script: Plugin(LibReflection32) has not been found

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Do an update of your SRL and Reflection and restart Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

I did but it said the updater would kill the installation or something, I just re-installed Simba and the problem doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AMAZING
    Harry's Port Sarim Whatever Cutter v1.5
    <!---
    <! Total runtime: 13 Hours, 19 Minutes and 56 Seconds
    <! Players active: 1 out of 1
    <! Total logs cut: 7056
    <! -> Logs cut per hour: 529
    <!---
    <! ## | Nick | A | Lvl | LogsCut/Hr: | ExpGain/Hr: | Rand:
    <! 0 | **** | T | 70 | 7056/529 | 476280/35723|

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey buddy, this is a great bot . My first time using SRL too! Anyways, I was botting on my level 3 and a level 6 came up to attack me D: . I left the safe area in order to reach Port Sarim. Can you add a function to check if player is in combat so it can run away from mugger? Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haloistaken View Post
    Hey buddy, this is a great bot . My first time using SRL too! Anyways, I was botting on my level 3 and a level 6 came up to attack me D: . I left the safe area in order to reach Port Sarim. Can you add a function to check if player is in combat so it can run away from mugger? Thanks
    Unless you're trying to keep the account a level 3 skiller or something, you should get combat levels up. It's one of SRL's golden rules of autoing to get combat levels up. (inferred in rule 4)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    Unless you're trying to keep the account a level 3 skiller or something, you should get combat levels up. It's one of SRL's golden rules of autoing to get combat levels up. (inferred in rule 4)
    Lol, I don't plan on getting my combat up at all. I'm just saying that it should be implemented for those botting skillers :P. I'm only staying near that place till I reach 41 WC xD, then im powercutting willows in an area where there's no muggers

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

There are no muggers at willows you silly goose. Only at yews. You'll deathwalk if you die so it's no issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh lol. Allright Harry, also your script has no reflection support for the recent update?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

No, I don't plan to support color anytime soon. So this script won't work until if/when Reflection is fixed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information