Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Advanced Gnome Agility Course Runner

Advanced Gnomes v0.4 (24-04-2011)

Features:

Uses:
    • Mainly reflection with few touches of color.

Bugs & Problems:
    • Doesn't eat food (You can add it if you wish).
    • Sometimes has problems (Moves mouse around a lot) at Tree Branch and Tree.

Version history:
    • [24-04-2011] v0.4. Small bug fixes.
    • [23-04-2011] v0.3. Small changes and fixes. Added SRL stats
    • [01-04-2011] v0.2. Changed the way obstacles are solved. Now they are clicked more often, so there are more miss-clicks. Though you do get more experience this way..
    • [26-03-2011] v0.1. Small bug fixes and adjustments
    • [25-03-2011] v0.0. Initial release

Progress reports:
    Progress Report by enoyhs:
    === ADVANCED GNOME AGILITY COURSE 0.4 ~ By enoyhs =======
     Experience gained: 524,805
     XP/H             : 51,551
     Time running     : 10 Hours, 10 Minutes and 49 Seconds
    ====================================

Experience gained: 419,783
     XP/H             : 45,154
     Time running     : 9 Hours, 17 Minutes and 48 Seconds

Experience gained: 439,285
     XP/H             : 50,683
     Time running     : 8 Hours, 40 Minutes and 2 Seconds

Experience gained: 379,930
     XP/H             : 48,678
     Time running     : 7 Hours, 48 Minutes and 17 Seconds
    Last edited by enoyhs; 04-29-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Mr. Agility scripts Could you please give a little more detail on what you mean by "Sometimes has problems (Moves mouse around a lot) at Tree Branch and Tree", I might be able to help.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG, thank you for listening to the request =D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Nice, now I need to get 85 agility to use this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Mr. Agility scripts Could you please give a little more detail on what you mean by "Sometimes has problems (Moves mouse around a lot) at Tree Branch and Tree", I might be able to help.
    The problem with Tree Branch and Tree is their colour. Their colour is tree colour (doh') and there are a lot of trees around agility course, so it may move mouse quite radically while looking for up-text at some times. Same problem as is with Monkeybars at Ape Atoll Course.
    One solution would be DTMs, other solution would some kind of Colour merging solution. But I have doubts that any of them would perfect solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_ View Post
    Nice, now I need to get 85 agility to use this
    Heh That is what my other agility scripts are for...
    I hope to post Advanced Barbarian Agility later today or tomorrow. Also I'm thinking of adding Normal Gnome and Normal Barbarian courses too, even though there are scripts for them out there..

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

You might use reflection to find the tree branch's tile, and then search in a, for example, 50x50 box for the branch color. That way you're using both reflection for the primary tile searching, then color to accurately find the 'clickable' branch.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. But I'm already doing this. The problem is that the tree branch you are supposed to click is attached to a tree that is in same colour but is not clickable, so it still moves mouse over few places. Though that is not always the thing, as there are times (actually most of the time) that it clicks quite nicely.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

what are the chances of failing some stuff @ lvl 85? And when do you stop failing this course?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superduperd View Post
    what are the chances of failing some stuff @ lvl 85? And when do you stop failing this course?
    Only thing you can fail is signpost and you fail it till 89. So at 89+ you don't fail this course any more
    From 85 to 89 you fail around every 5th to 10th time I think (This is how it was for me I think).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

this one is broken too, got same problem as with ape atoll script Is it due to the update or is the script broken?

gr, super

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superduperd View Post
    this one is broken too, got same problem as with ape atoll script Is it due to the update or is the script broken?

gr, super
    Hooks were updated. Could you try again?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pyroryan View Post
    Hooks were updated. Could you try again?
    nope still not working, command prompt is going crazy with field not found xd Ill go try another script and see if its the script or something else.

gr, super

edit: its the agility scripts, just tried narcles fast fighter and it worked

edit 2: IT WORKS , but also has the problem with the log (the xp gained and xp per hour log i mean, not a tree log :P)

gr, super
    Last edited by superduperd; 03-28-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Just a couple bugs i found...

After you swing on the poles, over half of the time it clicks the barrier to slide down too early

Also, if the gnome is standing in front of the signpost it can't find it until he moves away
    (don't know much about scripting but i noticed it only clicks the bottom of the signpost, if it clicked on the top the gnome couldn't get in the way... just a thought)

Edit: Had it fail twice in under an hour both on the signpost
    Overall great script though - maybe i'll finally get that cape!
    Last edited by RyGuy; 03-28-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrawesome View Post
    Just a couple bugs i found...

After you swing on the poles, over half of the time it clicks the barrier to slide down too early

Also, if the gnome is standing in front of the signpost it can't find it until he moves away
    (don't know much about scripting but i noticed it only clicks the bottom of the signpost, if it clicked on the top the gnome couldn't get in the way... just a thought)

Edit: Had it fail twice in under an hour both on the signpost
    Overall great script though - maybe i'll finally get that cape!
    fail twice you mean you fell off the signpost? or that it couldnt click the signpost? because if it couldnt click the signpost just wait a bit and it will click it after all. I also noticed that it clicks the top (or at least the middle) of the signpost sometimes...

Just got my agile legs

Gr, super

P.S.
    I presume the advanced barb course is coming soon? ^^

P.P.S.
    I just noticed that it always chooses the most left obstacle net, while it would be a lot easier to take the middle or even the right one
    Last edited by superduperd; 03-29-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

fail twice you mean you fell off the signpost? or that it couldnt click the signpost? because if it couldnt click the signpost just wait a bit and it will click it after all. I also noticed that it clicks the top (or at least the middle) of the signpost sometimes...
    No i mean it couldn't click the signpost. After a minute or so (just an estimate) of not being able to find it, it terminates the script

P.P.S.
    I just noticed that it always chooses the most left obstacle net, while it would be a lot easier to take the middle or even the right one
    I noticed this too. It would be much more human-like if the middle net was clicked. When the left one is clicked the player has to walk a couple of squares over to the tree, and any real player would realise after a couple times that they shouldn't be clicking the left obstacle net :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrawesome View Post
    No i mean it couldn't click the signpost. After a minute or so (just an estimate) of not being able to find it, it terminates the script

I noticed this too. It would be much more human-like if the middle net was clicked. When the left one is clicked the player has to walk a couple of squares over to the tree, and any real player would realise after a couple times that they shouldn't be clicking the left obstacle net :P
    agree and i never got the signpost bug tbh. Btw I also noticed it always goes back to the same angle. Maybe a bit other angle for more antiban? Or is that way too hard to make? because its already pro tbh (but always looking for points to improve ^^ )

Gr, super

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

I had the signpost bug twice in a row now, but i havent had it before so i presume the chance is uberlow.

experience counters work again btw. I presume it was a srl issue (where it couldnt get startxp well or something?). Anyway, it works now

Gr, super

P.S.
    89 agility ^^

edit:
    got signpost bug again. Its like the 3rd time in an hour already
    Last edited by superduperd; 03-31-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the responses

I knew there could be problem with signpost, because gnome sometimes walk in front of signpost just as you click. But it should solve this.

About the net, yeah I was aware of this. But thanks anyway.

I uploaded a new version, but I left version 0.1. available, because new one (0.2.) is a kind of different from 0.1. in a way that it will miss-click more often. But it will get you more xp.
    There is sometimes a problem right after tree branch or tree. When you get it you will know what I mean..
    Also I haven't yet run this version for a longer time. Running now, and I will post back at how it works out.

By the way, current XP is around 53K per hour..

Also about advanced barbarian: I sort of made one for myself and it sort of works, but I will probably not post it, because there are many problems, and I already got my agility top and XP at barbarian with script is worse than gnome, so I'm too lazy to fix barbarian. Though if anyone wants barbarian, just message me and I will send it to you, and you can change it, fix it or do whatever.

Progress Report:
    === ADVANCED GNOME AGILITY COURSE 0.1 ~ By enoyhs =======
     Experience gained: 256,650
     XP/H             : 52,469
     Time running     : 4 Hours, 53 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    Last edited by enoyhs; 04-01-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enoyhs View Post
    Thanks for all the responses

I knew there could be problem with signpost, because gnome sometimes walk in front of signpost just as you click. But it should solve this.

About the net, yeah I was aware of this. But thanks anyway.

I uploaded a new version, but I left version 0.1. available, because new one (0.2.) is a kind of different from 0.1. in a way that it will miss-click more often. But it will get you more xp.
    There is sometimes a problem right after tree branch or tree. When you get it you will know what I mean..
    Also I haven't yet run this version for a longer time. Running now, and I will post back at how it works out.

By the way, current XP is around 53K per hour..

Also about advanced barbarian: I sort of made one for myself and it sort of works, but I will probably not post it, because there are many problems, and I already got my agility top and XP at barbarian with script is worse than gnome, so I'm too lazy to fix barbarian. Though if anyone wants barbarian, just message me and I will send it to you, and you can change it, fix it or do whatever.

Progress Report:
    === ADVANCED GNOME AGILITY COURSE 0.1 ~ By enoyhs =======
     Experience gained: 256,650
     XP/H             : 52,469
     Time running     : 4 Hours, 53 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    Yh i noticed many people with agile top also running advanced gnome to lvl ^^ The only thing why i would want to do barb advanced is to get the agile top, but i guess that i can just do it manually since its only 250 rounds Ill just lvl to 93 on advanced then get the 250 rounds on barb and then go back to advanced gnome Good thing about the increased xp per hour, i was getting 44k a hour before (on my good pc) On my laptop (netbook actually, its kinda slow :P have to shut off everything to let it run XD). Ill try the script when i reached 99 magic only like 200 alchs left anyway

Thanks for the update anyway,

Gr, super

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Hmmm version 0.2 is moving the angle around too much, it doesnt really look human :P

Btw you noticed that after you climb the obstacle net and click the first tree branch, you can keep angle and mouse at same spot to click 2nd tree branch? A lot of people who do the course manually do it this way ^^

Anyway your doing great, and so is the script

Gr, super

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

About angle movement.. I'm not sure, when I play agility I move it around pretty much. What the 0.2 version does is it moves angle so it can click next obstacle while waiting for current one to complete. But when I call ClickObstacle function it can sometimes moves the angle a bit too, because I move angle to angle specified with about 10% randomness (I think, I forgot already).
    And that pretty much explains why it also sometimes changes angle between tree branches.

By the way, sadly I think it doesn't get ~52K xp
    I've been running it for around 12 hours now in 4 hour intervals. And it usually gets around 49K - 51K XP. Which is still sort of good, but I still will need to run this for 100 more hours to get to 99 :|

EDIT:
    New report:
    Progress Report:
    === ADVANCED GNOME AGILITY COURSE 0.2 ~ By enoyhs =======
     Experience gained: 282,785
     XP/H             : 49,348
     Time running     : 5 Hours, 43 Minutes and 49 Seconds

Failed to solve Sandwhich lady
    Almost 93 Agility

EDIT #2:
    Another report:
    Progress Report:
     Experience gained: 285,728
     XP/H             : 48,080
     Time running     : 5 Hours, 56 Minutes and 33 Seconds
    Last edited by enoyhs; 04-02-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enoyhs View Post
    About angle movement.. I'm not sure, when I play agility I move it around pretty much. What the 0.2 version does is it moves angle so it can click next obstacle while waiting for current one to complete. But when I call ClickObstacle function it can sometimes moves the angle a bit too, because I move angle to angle specified with about 10% randomness (I think, I forgot already).
    And that pretty much explains why it also sometimes changes angle between tree branches.

By the way, sadly I think it doesn't get ~52K xp
    I've been running it for around 12 hours now in 4 hour intervals. And it usually gets around 49K - 51K XP. Which is still sort of good, but I still will need to run this for 100 more hours to get to 99 :|

EDIT:
    New report:
    Progress Report:
     Experience gained: 282,785
     XP/H             : 49,348
     Time running     : 5 Hours, 43 Minutes and 49 Seconds

Failed to solve Sandwhich lady
    Almost 93 Agility
    Ill go run it again yh, but 100 more hours is only like 10 days :P i mostly do 2x5 hours per day. Early in the morning and late in the evening. But 99 agility really rocks, i have 89 atm and i can run so far without having to rest or take pots or anything And i guess your right about the angle indeed. Personally i noticed i move it around quite a lot, just out of boredness xd

Ill go run it again now too, will post report later but it wont be that great because im on laggy netbook.

Gr, super

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Had a proggie last night of about 3 hours but forgot to post it sorry! i averaged about 52.5k xp/h

Went to go do it again this morning and now won't even click the signpost

Edit: closed and reopened simba and it works now.. didn't touch anything in the script.. i'll try gettin a proggie for ya later today

Edit2:
    Progress Report:
     Experience gained: 213,245
     XP/H             : 51,789
     Time running     : 4 Hours, 7 Minutes and 3 Seconds
    Last edited by RyGuy; 04-03-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Experience gained: 66,795
    XP/H : 53,375
    Time running : 1 Hours, 15 Minutes and 5 Seconds

gonna sleep now, so i cant upload further proggie willd o it tomorrow though

gr, super

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Experience gained: 335,045
    XP/H : 49,825
    Time running : 6 Hours, 43 Minutes and 27 Seconds

gogo superscript

maybe an idea to add a longer break after like 3 hours? that it breaks for like 30-40 minutes once every 3-4 hours?

Gr, super

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information