Thread: RSCEmulation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default RSCEmulation

Hate to sound like the biggest leecher ever but if there is anyone that plays on this private server, do you have any color scripts you might have written? Or is there a biggest selection of classic scar scripts somewhere that I'm not aware of?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Because it's a private server, the chance of there being bot-detection is slim-to-none. I suggest decompile the client, 'create' a bot, and recompile.

But, here's the forum for RSC scripts, ect...: http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=298

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I've actually gotten two accounts banned in the past week haha. And I've tried the RS classic section here at villavu. The reason I want a color one is because I guess the one I am using right now is somewhat like reflection with no anti ban at all, and I have very little programing experience but if you have time and wouldn't mind expanding my knowledge on how to 'create' my own bot that would be cool

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublex8 View Post
    I've actually gotten two accounts banned in the past week haha. And I've tried the RS classic section here at villavu. The reason I want a color one is because I guess the one I am using right now is somewhat like reflection with no anti ban at all, and I have very little programing experience but if you have time and wouldn't mind expanding my knowledge on how to 'create' my own bot that would be cool
    I would suggest attempting to hook up Aryan with their client. Or since its RSC, you could attempt to make a packet bot like AutoRune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_ View Post
    I would suggest attempting to hook up Aryan with their client. Or since its RSC, you could attempt to make a packet bot like AutoRune.
    Packet bot is the word I was looking for. The one I am using now is def a packet bot. I am a member of AutoRune but I'm not even sure what client they use, I think they recently just started back up or something because their forums look thin. Is Aryan a member of SRL or is that the name of the community?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Packet bot is the word I was looking for. The one I am using now is def a packet bot. I am a member of AutoRune but I'm not even sure what client they use, I think they recently just started back up or something because their forums look thin. Is Aryan a member of SRL or is that the name of the community?
    It was a botting program developed around the 317 revision era before Jagex started obfuscating the client. The MoparScape private server client ships with it included.

Edit: found a small article on Mopman's wiki:
    http://www.runewiki.co.cc/wiki/Aryan
    Last edited by Echo_; 04-18-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks I'll give it a shot. I'm still trying to learn how to script so once I get more familiar I will probably try to make some color scripts for this private server. It's fairly realistic(has a warp system but thats about it as far as unrealistic features go) and the only types of bots I see look like packet bots so a color bot would be virtually undetectable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Yeah, your best bet is an AutoRune derivative or Simba, honestly Aryan might take alot of refactoring to work with an RS1 client (because it was for RS2).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

What are you using? Is it scriptable? I wanna make autocatcher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

O well, I think I will just actually play it and re live my childhood while I bot RS2. If you see anything around though let me know. I've been told something about this bot called STS or something but I can't find else about it except everyone looking for it. All really old posts too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by antti mies View Post
    What are you using? Is it scriptable? I wanna make autocatcher
    its called RAHbot and from what I can tell it is A LOT easier to script for it as there are not that many commands and it is pretty simple and straighforward.

http://rahbot.forumotion.ca/ is the forum. It is super detectable though but I am trying to edit some scripts to randomize some things to make it less detectable. It can only work with RSCE though. If you make some good scripts and wanna share PM me

EDIT: just double posted without even thinking my bad

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

its called RAHbot and from what I can tell it is A LOT easier to script for it as there are not that many commands and it is pretty simple and straighforward.

http://rahbot.forumotion.ca/ is the forum. It is super detectable though but I am trying to edit some scripts to randomize some things to make it less detectable. It can only work with RSCE though. If you make some good scripts and wanna share PM me

EDIT: just double posted without even thinking my bad
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you.
    I am doublex8 on the forums as well. My RSCE is just doublex no numbers. I've been trying to mess with some scripts on the RAHbot but I am having a real hard time wrapping my head around scripting, I'm not sure if I am cut out for it but if you ever have time to do some simple tudoring for RAHbot if you figure it out(which I am sure you will) I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by doublex8; 04-18-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

I am doublex8 on the forums as well. My RSCE is just doublex no numbers. I've been trying to mess with some scripts on the RAHbot but I am having a real hard time wrapping my head around scripting, I'm not sure if I am cut out for it but if you ever have time to do some simple tudoring for RAHbot if you figure it out(which I am sure you will) I would appreciate it.
    Not really interested in playing rsce atm but if I ever will I think I will try that bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Not really interested in playing rsce atm but if I ever will I think I will try that bot
    o do you have an actual rs classic account or do you play on a different private server?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I agree with Antti Mies, I'm interested in the bot as well. My first introduction to RS cheating was RSC Java bots, years and years ago. (Sbot, STS)

I feel right at home working with those.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I agree with Antti Mies, I'm interested in the bot as well. My first introduction to RS cheating was RSC Java bots, years and years ago. (Sbot, STS)

Got 99 thieving and a red mask on RSC back in the day thanks to SBot. Still have the account actually.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yeah Thieving was the money train back then, pickpocketing Hero's and that Nature rune / Blood rune chest.... Unfortunately, my thieving never passed 65. (Paladins I think?)

So I've been playing that RSC Alure server for the past week or so, pretty high exp rates so I enjoy playing around.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you make any awesome scripts for it feel free to share

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Well I don't play RSCE, but maybe I'll make something for Alure.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Well I don't play RSCE, but maybe I'll make something for Alure.
    In the topic someone had about Alure, it was said that you have to pay to play Alure? or is there just a p2p version just like real runescape?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

So far I've played for free, I think that's the optional 'premium' status you can buy. Which so far seem to have higher exp rates, and that is all.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

So far I've played for free, I think that's the optional 'premium' status you can buy. Which so far seem to have higher exp rates, and that is all.
    sounds cool. I will sign up later tonight. Have you found a way to use RAHbot on alure as well?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

RSCE is its own base, Emulation. Rsc Alure is ripped from the RSC Angel source. They both have their own clients, so no, I doubt that bout would work for Alure.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

RSCE is its own base, Emulation. Rsc Alure is ripped from the RSC Angel source. They both have their own clients, so no, I doubt that bout would work for Alure.
    aw dang. well I guess I can't complain if alure has 25x xp

EDIT: ha nvm 25x for sub's i guess. what is your username on alure?
    Last edited by doublex8; 04-20-2011 at 03:27 AM.

Thread Information